PNG @ Vidor Predictions...

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="PNGFan" post="791755" timestamp="1271618478"]
Hester is a one man team. No one else can hit.
[/quote]
Apparently you havent seen this team play all season.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="791965" timestamp="1271693091"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=68778.msg791755#msg791755 date=1271618478]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Well, I saw them play PNG a couple weeks ago. Other than Hester, they didn't impress me at all.

Guest JoesBros
Well that was just a good game with two very good teams. Hester pitching does make a difference but here lately the Pirates bats have really stepped up. Should be another good game tomorrow night IMO.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="791966" timestamp="1271693513"]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=68778.msg791965#msg791965 date=1271693091]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Well, I saw them play PNG a couple weeks ago. Other than Hester, they didn't impress me at all.
[/quote]Thats the same night the team that didnt impress you, beat PNG..must have really not been impressed with PNG then.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="791957" timestamp="1271691760"]
There should be no reason for Hester not to throw tomorrow. He will be on 7 days rest.
[/quote]

He was on 7 days of rest when he should have pitched agaist ned., so it is not certain he will pitch agaist png

and i am not sure scoring runs agaist central, lumberton, and ozen, should count as stepping it up. It wasnt till ozen came in with batting practice, that  we where able to hit the ball

[quote name="Big Stick" post="791973" timestamp="1271694207"]
They play LCM on Friday and that is a must win if they lose to PNG.I say they will pitch Hester against LCM.IMO!
[/quote]

Our next 3 games are all must wins. We are just 1 game out of first. Throw him in 2 of 3 or 1 of 3.

Scenario 1: Throw him against PNG and Nederlad and maximize our odds (we did beat PNG last time). Throw Hagler against LCM and IMO we are still the favorites, because they will be throwing their number one Tuesday as well (IMO).

Scenario 2: Throw him against LCM, win. Then have a much decreased chance against the best two teams in the district (who we need to sweep), basicly giving up on a chance to win our first district championship.

I know which scenario the fans would like to see.

I am predicting Vidor 2 PNG 1 (same as last time)

[quote name="piratefan" post="791971" timestamp="1271693871"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=68778.msg791966#msg791966 date=1271693513]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]Thats the same night the team that didnt impress you, beat PNG..must have really not been impressed with PNG then.
[/quote]

I love to bait you Vidor guys, you guys get so defensive.....lol

Yeah Vidor did beat PNG that night. And again I'll give it to Hester, he is one heck of a pitcher and yes he CAN when games by himself. The night against PNG the Ump was giving him 3-6" off the plate all night. Reason??? Because he was very consistent all night.

Guest JoesBros
What some of you guys need to realize is this is a totally different situation compared to the first Nederland game. Trae did not pitch against Nederland because you had to save him to put him on a Tuesday rotation for the second half of district. I dont care what anyone says Trae will pitch against PNG and will pitch against Nederland next Monday. You want to win all three games but IMO the PNG and Nederland games are more important. I just dont understand why some you are saying Hester will not pitch tomorrow night it just dosent make sense to me what so ever!

[quote name="PNGFan" post="792000" timestamp="1271697313"]
[quote author=piratefan link=topic=68778.msg791971#msg791971 date=1271693871]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=68778.msg791966#msg791966 date=1271693513]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[b]Well, I saw them play PNG a couple weeks ago. Other than Hester, they didn't impress me at all.
[b][/quote][/b]

I love to bait you Vidor guys, you guys get so defensive.....lol

Yeah Vidor did beat PNG that night. And again I'll give it to Hester, he is one heck of a pitcher and yes he CAN when games by himself. The night against PNG the Ump was giving him 3-6" off the plate all night. Reason??? Because he was very consistent all night.[/b]
[/quote]
Again you cannot win a game by yourelf...... Where do yall get this stuff from.... Geez

[quote name="JoesBros" post="792004" timestamp="1271698354"]
What some of you guys need to realize is this is a totally different situation compared to the first Nederland game. Trae did not pitch against Nederland because you had to save him to put him on a Tuesday rotation for the second half of district. I dont care what anyone says Trae will pitch against PNG and will pitch against Nederland next Monday. You want to win all three games but IMO the PNG and Nederland games are more important. I just dont understand why some you are saying Hester will not pitch tomorrow night it just dosent make sense to me what so ever!
[/quote]

since he didnt pitch agaist liv. that next tuesday, after the ned game, then that doesnt make any sense. He could have pitched agaist ned, skipped liv. ( like he did ) skipped central ( like he did ) and be back on the tuesday schedule for lumberton png ned

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="eknights88" post="792008" timestamp="1271698932"]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=68778.msg792004#msg792004 date=1271698354]
[/quote]

since he didnt pitch agaist liv. that next tuesday, after the ned game, then that doesnt make any sense. He could have pitched agaist ned, skipped liv. ( like he did ) skipped central ( like he did ) and be back on the tuesday schedule for lumberton png ned
[/quote]
Well maybe their was other reasons why he didnt pitch. Have you ever though of the coach taking in consideration of the kid's arm? Maybe Hester felt like he couldnt go? You cant throw everything at the coach for him not pitching certain games.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="792011" timestamp="1271699286"]
[quote author=eknights88 link=topic=68778.msg792008#msg792008 date=1271698932]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=68778.msg792004#msg792004 date=1271698354]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Well maybe their was other reasons why he didnt pitch. Have you ever though of the coach taking in consideration of the kid's arm? Maybe Hester felt like he couldnt go? You cant throw everything at the coach for him not pitching certain games.
[/quote]

I agree with that, but that is not the reason you gave. And if he was worried about the kids arm, then he shouldnt have had him pitch at all in that game, along with warm up every inn before he went in. So really he wasnt to worried about his arm

Guest JoesBros
Well I dont know what will happen or who will pitch but I do know it will be a heck of a game and if yall cant make it out there tomorrow night you can watch live here or on kfdm.com!

[quote name="PNGFan" post="791966" timestamp="1271693513"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]Wow! when has Vidor ever impressed a PNG fan?  :o The guys are starting to hit again. The only reason I am not saying we will take this one is it is tough to beat the top four in this district 2 times in the same season. We usually split. Hopefully this year will be different.