Carrol Thomas Stadium? Carroll A. Butch Stadium It IS!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad when we have grown men hating on how much money another man makes...  Let him make all that money...  You strive to make as much money as you can...

With that being said, Heck no our stadium shouldn't be named after him!  'Jaguar Stadium' will do just fine!  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="790228" timestamp="1271273699"]
It's sad when we have grown men hating on how much money another man makes...  Let him make all that money...   You strive to make as much money as you can...

With that being said, Heck no our stadium shouldn't be named after him!  'Jaguar Stadium' will do just fine!   ;D ;D
[/quote]

Don't think that will happen, my friend. 

And I don't begrudge Mr. Thomas for the money he makes...if he is bold enough to ask for it and was able to convince BISD to pay it to him, more power to him! 

However, if you want to name it after someone who has meant a lot to BISD athletics, why don't you name it Arthur Louis Stadium?

Guest Newbie
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="790236" timestamp="1271274687"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=68626.msg790233#msg790233 date=1271274516]
I think we should call it "the stump".    Really, i hope they just call it Beaumont Stadium and leave it at that.
[/quote]I agree... With the Beaumont Stadium part...  8) 8)
[/quote]
Me three

[quote name="Newbie" post="790240" timestamp="1271274825"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=68626.msg790236#msg790236 date=1271274687]
I think we should call it "the stump".    Really, i hope they just call it Beaumont Stadium and leave it at that.
[/quote]
Me three
[/quote]How bout ''TITAN Stadium''  Beaumont bowl champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;) 8)

[quote name="The D.A." post="790246" timestamp="1271276059"]
[quote author=Newbie link=topic=68626.msg790240#msg790240 date=1271274825]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=68626.msg790236#msg790236 date=1271274687]
[/quote]
Me three
[/quote]How bout ''TITAN Stadium''  Beaumont bowl champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;) 8)
[/quote] ::)  Stick to beating lowly Ozen.  To be the Beaumont bowl champs, you gotta knock off Brook and Central...  And when was the last time you have beat either of us?

I have my opinions just like everyone else does. It is MY OPINION....based on where I have been and seen school districts for what they are I think he is over paid and not very good. You are right that was a shot I shouln't have taken. I have been to the Plano, North Dallas, Sugarland areas and based on facilities of schools, test scores, and yes athletic facilities...I think he is over paid and does a poor job. I also think A-Rod is over paid. With that said... if the people that be want to pay him that much than we should vote them out...and yes I have and will always vote to improve our community, and do what it is right. When he gets are schools on par with the Plano's, the Fort Bend's, and the Dallas Schools (South Lake Carroll) then I will be alright with him making that kind of money, because he is earning it. I hope does for our kids sake.

For those who think CT is doing a poor job, BISD is recognized right now.  So call it Dr. Carrol Thomas Center for Educational Assistance(since it will also contain a natatorium-----that's a cement pond for all you haters outside BISD)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder