49 members have voted

1. 1.

• Chloe Chiasson â?? PNG â?? Jr. - Forward
    • Layken Richard - Nederland â?? Jr. - Forward
    • Natalie Dufner â?? Jasper â?? Sr. - Forward
    • Rachel Babin â?? West Brook â?? Fr. â?? Forward
    • Kaitlyn Stowe - Lumberton - Jr. - Forward

[quote name="CoachL" post="788991" timestamp="1271028534"]
Kaitlyn Stowe should be added to this list. She set a Lumberton girls record with 37 goals i beleive. and she was a 1st teamer as well.  ;)
[/quote]

Ok. Thanks coach, I had just put this up and it is a work in progress.

Dude, does any of you know that ZP your Utility Player was a 1st Team All Stater as a forward in that same tough TAPPS Div 1 as Yasmine and Madeline.

again go to a USYSNC game and see for yourselves. It's a different story when you put elite players on both sides of the field.

I'll give my girl Chloe the nod since ZP is not in the race. 50 goals are 50 goals

[quote name="rip2506" post="789307" timestamp="1271109079"]
Dude, does any of you know that ZP your Utility Player was a 1st Team All Stater as a forward in that same tough TAPPS Div 1 as Yasmine and Madeline.

again go to a USYSNC game and see for yourselves. It's a different story when you put elite players on both sides of the field.

I'll give my girl Chloe the nod since ZP is not in the race. 50 goals are 50 goals

Wow the results startled me.. Stowey as we call her did score 2 goals to Chloe's 1 on Sunday against Eclipse white. Good Job Kaitlyn... Oh it's on now little shark tooth. I know your going to go off next Sunday!!!!!! ;D

[/quote]

Didn't Chloe do the dirty work to get the ball in position to assist BOTH of "stowey's" goals though? And also scoring one of her own?

In fact, one of her goals was from a strong shot by Chloe that the keeper couldn't catch cleanly.. resulting in Kaitlyn tapping it in off the deflection. The other, Chloe beat two defenders and instead of taking the shot she passed it inside to Kaitlyn for the tap in. I'm not taking any credit away from Kaitlyn, it was a great job on her part for being in the right place at the right time. Just wanted to state the facts!

[quote name="Frogger09" post="789322" timestamp="1271114584"]
[quote author=rip2506 link=topic=68499.msg789307#msg789307 date=1271109079]

Wow the results startled me.. Stowey as we call her did score 2 goals to Chloe's 1 on Sunday against Eclipse white. Good Job Kaitlyn... Oh it's on now little shark tooth. I know your going to go off next Sunday!!!!!! ;D

[/quote]

Didn't Chloe do the dirty work to get the ball in position to assist BOTH of "stowey's" goals though? And also scoring one of her own?

In fact, one of her goals was from a strong shot by Chloe that the keeper couldn't catch cleanly.. resulting in Kaitlyn tapping it in off the deflection. The other, Chloe beat two defenders and instead of taking the shot she passed it inside to Kaitlyn for the tap in. I'm not taking any credit away from Kaitlyn, it was a great job on her part for being in the right place at the right time. Just wanted to state the facts!
[/quote]

Chloe is that you? I voted for you as Forward of the Year did you not get the memo!

Yes you were correct that you did the dirty work, and had the power shot deflect off of the goalie. If not Chloe than who is this because your sure know all the details.

I am laughing hard right now.  But the facts remain Stowey 2- Chloe 1

[quote name="rip2506" post="789330" timestamp="1271116070"]
[quote author=Frogger09 link=topic=68499.msg789322#msg789322 date=1271114584]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chloe is that you? I voted for you as Forward of the Year did you not get the memo!

Yes you were correct that you did the dirty work, and had the power shot deflect off of the goalie. If not Chloe than who is this because your sure know all the details.

I am laughing hard right now.  But the facts remain Stowey 2- Chloey 1
[/quote]

No this is not Chloe, I would hope that parents wouldn't let their kids (being players) have a screename for this though now that that's brought up, am I right? Hm.

However rip, I would still like to keep my identity under wraps.. sorry :P
But I may be a friend of a parent:)
You are correct though, Stowey recieves recognition for the actual goals!

[quote name="Frogger09" post="789333" timestamp="1271116687"]
[quote author=rip2506 link=topic=68499.msg789330#msg789330 date=1271116070]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No this is not Chloe, I would hope that parents wouldn't let their kids (being players) have a screename for this though now that that's brought up, am I right? Hm.

[/quote]

You have me curious now Frogger...  You are a fan of LW and know enough details about the actual game that you  had to be in attendance HMMM?

[quote name="rip2506" post="789392" timestamp="1271122871"]
[quote author=Frogger09 link=topic=68499.msg789333#msg789333 date=1271116687]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have me curious now Frogger...  You are a fan of LW and know enough details about the actual game that you  had to be in attendance HMMM?
[/quote]

Like I previously stated..
I'm a friend of a parent, I keep up with these girls.

[quote name="Frogger09" post="789417" timestamp="1271124542"]
[quote author=rip2506 link=topic=68499.msg789392#msg789392 date=1271122871]
[quote author=Frogger09 link=topic=68499.msg789333#msg789333 date=1271116687]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am laughing hard right now.  But the facts remain Stowey 2- Chloey 1
[/quote]

[/quote]

You have me curious now Frogger...  You are a fan of LW and know enough details about the actual game that you  had to be in attendance HMMM?
[/quote]

Like I previously stated..
I'm a friend of a parent, I keep up with these girls.
[/quote] No too much detail, you were definately in attendance. Why would a parent tell you that Chloe did all the dirty work for Stowey's goals. Doesn't make since.  Then going into all the detail of Chloe beating two defenders and unselfishly dishing it to Kaitlyn... Not your average water cooler talk. You had to see it with your own eyes to know all these facts. Also the fact you had to set the record straight or state the fact as you described..... YOU were there do not deny it! Chloe!!!!!!!! LOL :P it just our secret!!!!

Okay, "rip" hahaha.. this is Chloe. Just thought i'd clear that up. I don't ever say anything on the forum, not since Freshman year.. and occasionally when my coach asks me to clear something up. I hardly ever get on it to read anymore but my dad told me you were thinking I was on here sooo I went through some trouble trying to remember my password to let you know.. not me! But thanks for all that you've said about me! See you next Sunday!

[quote name="soccerfan" post="789485" timestamp="1271129020"]
Okay, "rip" hahaha.. this is Chloe. Just thought i'd clear that up. I don't ever say anything on the forum, not since Freshman year.. and occasionally when my coach asks me to clear something up. I hardly ever get on it to read anymore but my dad told me you were thinking I was on here sooo I went through some trouble trying to remember my password to let you know.. not me! But thanks for all that you've said about me! See you next Sunday!
[/quote] Fo sho Miss Chiasson! I know you are going to go off next Sunday. And you got my player of the year vote against my own daughter mind you. You work your tail off to improve and you deserve all the honors bestowed on you. I see you have crept up in the forward of the year voting as well. I hear if you win player of the year you may have to give the forward spot up. Oh well, you cannot have it all or CAN YOU! See ya Sunday

Missed the game on Sunday; but from the sound of it...It sounds like Kaitlyn and Chloe are becoming a nice 1 -2 punch for Spindletop Select..Its great to see two girls who have represented their High Schools very well come together and compete at the club level. Also, what an impressive start of the season for the entire team. From my past experience of watching this team, the forwards benefit from the incredible play of the Midfielders and Defense. Great Job girls and keep up the hard work; yall are representing our area very well against the Houston clubs!

[quote name="sharkstooth" post="789596" timestamp="1271171826"]
Missed the game on Sunday; but from the sound of it...It sounds like Kaitlyn and Chloe are becoming a nice 1 -2 punch for Spindletop Select..Its great to see two girls who have represented their High Schools very well come together and compete at the club level. Also, what an impressive start of the season for the entire team. From my past experience of watching this team, the forwards benefit from the incredible play of the Midfielders and Defense. Great Job girls and keep up the hard work; yall are representing our area very well against the Houston clubs!
[/quote]

Amen tooth!

Now where is this addiction hotline number.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder