WB vs Lee Predictions

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="baseball789" post="786231" timestamp="1270483048"]
I believe that West Brook could take both games especially the first at home but if not they will definitely get at least 1 win against the ganders
[/quote]

Reed Seely will win one for Lee(kids in a zone). The other game is a toss up.

3 more hours till first pitch,Its funny we used to take almost the same trip to watch my boy play at THE ACADEMY at ford park almost every weekend for years and allways loved playing the Beaumont Sting,if I'm not mistaking a couple of kids are that were on the Beaumont Sting play for West Brook varsity now.My boy played on the Texas Stix team.....Help me out and let me know the name and # of the old Beaumont Sting boys...Mine is the left fielder #14......GOOD LUCK.....GO GANDERS....

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="786705" timestamp="1270585336"]
3 more hours till first pitch,Its funny we used to take almost the same trip to watch my boy play at THE ACADEMY at ford park almost every weekend for years and allways loved playing the Beaumont Sting,if I'm not mistaking a couple of kids are that were on the Beaumont Sting play for West Brook varsity now.My boy played on the Texas Stix team.....Help me out and let me know the name and # of the old Beaumont Sting boys...Mine is the left fielder #14......GOOD LUCK.....GO GANDERS....
[/quote]

I think the only Sting player on varsity is Preston Warner, soph pitcher.  There are several on JV.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33