*Buna vs. Anahuac Updates* Anahuac Wins!!!!

[quote name="SATCHEL" post="785790" timestamp="1270262883"]
Well its safe to say i guess that evadale would beat buna fairly easy being since evadale beat anahuac    12-0 so it would probaly be evadale by 10
[/quote]

Doubt that........Buna is a really strong team. And Anahuac didn't pitch there ace against Evadale. But one can dream......
Good Job Panther's!!

[quote name="scrappy10" post="785853" timestamp="1270310138"]
they pitched their ace against EC and the score ended up 22-3 EC. buna just didnt have a good night.  evedale would never compete with buna. sorry
[/quote]

And the same thing can be said for Anahuac, they were way off against EC. The better team that night won. They all play each other again and we will see what happen's.........

[quote name="SATCHEL" post="785952" timestamp="1270348424"]
Well its still 12 to nothin and evadale didnt pitch there ace and i think it was a 2 hit game for anauhac so yall can say wat yall want about evadale
[/quote]

Easy there Zach Galifianakis  (aka Fat Jesus).......I never said one thing about Evadale. Was talkng about Buna and Anahuac. Any one team can beat another on any given night. It's called baseball. Evadale has one of the best Southeat Texas Team's I've  ever seen............. ;D

I know we're getting off the subject of Buna/Anahuac, but I've seen Evadale and Buna play this year and it could go either way on any given night.  The one difference in which I would gived the edge to Evadale is they are more consistant than Buna...BUT a 12-0 spanking by Evadale over Anahuac earlier in the year is a hard one to discredit...JMO

Not calling anyone out, just saying.

[quote name="scrappy10" post="786294" timestamp="1270497669"]
does evedale want kudos or something? deweyville isnt even a good team in their district. i already said they were good. want me to pat their backs too because they beat deweyville or something?
[/quote]

Where did Deweyville come into this? Did Evadale play them or something?

Congrats on the win Anahuac. I don't know a lot about this district but i know Buna was suppose to go undefeated in district from what i heard. I like to see unexpected games like this.

Congrats  Anahuac.
I dont think the Gorilla was saying that Evadale is great, Buna is great or that Deweyville is or is not good.  Like the man said, he saw both teams play this year and made an observation that was HIS opinion.  I havent seen Buna but have seen Evadale several times so cant comment on that, so again, congrats to the Panthers.

I've seen all these teams play, and there is no better TEAM. All these teams have some good talent on them, and it depends on which team executes and plays up to there potential on any given night. EC killed anahuac and then gets beat by warren, Buna barely beats Deweyville on the long ball and then gets beat by Anahuac. ,  thats why you play the games. As far as Evadale goes, I believe they are a very good 1a team and should do good in their playoffs, and just like the teams mentioned could beat any of these teams on a given night if they play to their potential. But since they are in a different district, that really does not matter. I will be pullling for them as well as the teams in our own district once the playoffs start.

[quote name="Clsof87Pirate" post="786458" timestamp="1270523471"]
I've seen all these teams play, and there is no better TEAM. All these teams have some good talent on them, and it depends on which team executes and plays up to there potential on any given night. EC killed anahuac and then gets beat by warren, Buna barely beats Deweyville on the long ball and then gets beat by Anahuac. ,  thats why you play the games. As far as Evadale goes, I believe they are a very good 1a team and should do good in their playoffs, and just like the teams mentioned could beat any of these teams on a given night if they play to their potential. But since they are in a different district, that really does not matter. I will be pullling for them as well as the teams in our own district once the playoffs start.

[/quote]Well said

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder