BEST SETX Running Back You Ever Saw

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jamaal Charles - PA Memorial - sliced and diced tough 5a competition like a hot knife through butter

2. Leeland McElroy - Central - as talented as they come!

3. Christine Michael - West Brook - an insane mixure of speed, power, and vision that was unlike any other ever seen in this area.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Hornet" post="780800" timestamp="1269376507"]
Greg Moore from Huffman and Jerry Ball from West Brook
[/quote]

Come on, Hornet!  I know the question is the best you ever saw, but Jerry Ball was not that great a running back.  Agreed, he gave about 120% on everything he did, but at West Brook he was then a much better linebacker than running back.  Did you not see Wooster, or Washington, or McElroy, or Charles, or Michael?

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="780836" timestamp="1269379750"]
[quote author=Hornet link=topic=67630.msg780800#msg780800 date=1269376507]
Greg Moore from Huffman and Jerry Ball from West Brook
[/quote]

Come on, Hornet!  I know the question is the best you ever saw, but Jerry Ball was not that great a running back.  Agreed, he gave about 120% on everything he did, but at West Brook he was then a much better linebacker than running back.  Did you not see Wooster, or Washington, or McElroy, or Charles, or Michael?
[/quote]

No sir i didn't get to see those greats...but I really liked Jerry cause he reminded me of Earl Campbell...he wasn't a fast RB but he was all power and ran straight up and down the field. You don't see RB's like that much these days.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder