Buna @ Warren Updates/BUNA WINS 13-2

Buna looked like a TEAM. They put thier best players on the field and played to win...it shows...Warren has potential, but till they quit playing Politically Correct baseball and assigning positions based on graduating class instead of talent and ability...they will continue to be just another team in the district....   

No, my kid is playing...alot...but a player has to bring SONETHING to the table...when they don't, when they can't, repeatedly can't....when the bench player meets and beats the field player in all five skills (Running, fielding throwing, hitting for average, hitting for power)....when the superintendents interference is public knowledge....the coach ceases to be a coach and becomes somethingelse.     

I agree Pocogrande. Its very obvious that a couple of parents with a little money in Warren are obviously hurting the teams chances. Im not even from Warren and have heard about this and witnessed last week. When a team has seniors and juniors in the outfield that cant catch a fly ball or stop a rolling ground ball that goes right beside them, it becomes apparent that politics have runined the coach and the team. In the coaches respect it is public that the superintendent has been in his ear and I understand he is just trying to protect his job but its just sad. In one way he needs to grow a pair and put the best players on the field and in the other he needs to bring home a paycheck. Its a bad situation all around, and a sad one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833