Congrats to a certain area Catholic school (minus the former coach)

Guest softballguru

Guest softballguru
Just wanted to say congrats to a certain area Catholic school.  It's refreshing to see them playing with players that aren't recruited.  Hopefully their former "coach" has decided to stick to his day job, (which I doubt he does very well either).  Go Bu**D**S!!!!!

[quote name="softballguru" post="778245" timestamp="1268871610"]
Just wanted to say congrats to a certain area Catholic school.  It's refreshing to see them playing with players that aren't recruited.  Hopefully their former "coach" has decided to stick to his day job, (which I doubt he does very well either).  Go Bu**D**S!!!!!
[/quote]

Wow, someone is JEALOUS of Trout.

Guest softballguru
Not jealous.  Just hope he does a better job at his actual workplace.  Heard he was door greeter at wal-mart if yall want to talk to him.

[quote name="softballguru" post="778245" timestamp="1268871610"]
[/quote]

For starters to say "either" means he didnt do his job well at Kelly......I dont bet often, but Ill take the bet, that it will be a LONG time before another state championship is won at Kelly! So Id say he did THAT job pretty well!

Second, refreshing? So getting killed by other "certain Catholic schools" who ALSO recruit and are 3 to 4 times larger is REFRESHING to you. ooooookkkk!

Third, since when is BullDogs as word to be censored? Bu**D**S!!!

Forth, Sorry.....He is hard at it preparing "a certain select team" not "sticking" to his day job!

Fifth, Most people on here know who each other are, so even with a screen name our comments are known on a personal level....To speak so boldly behind a screen name.....well.....speaks for itself.

Sixth (and final) you have the right to your opinion, and many may even AGREE.....BUT they dont hide behind a screen name........so come out, come out who ever you are!

[quote name="Keyser Soze" post="778301" timestamp="1268875334"]
[quote author=softballguru link=topic=67453.msg778286#msg778286 date=1268874414]
Not jealous.  Just hope he does a better job at his actual workplace.  Heard he was door greeter at wal-mart if yall want to talk to him.
[/quote]

I'm a door greeter at Wal-Mart. Is there a problem with that ???
[/quote]

Somebody has to do it

[quote name="SETXSPORTSJUNKIE" post="778304" timestamp="1268875666"]
True...we've all gotta do some job to get our darlings the finest bats, gloves, lessons, etc., so if I have to do Wal-mart greeting, then I'm doing it too.  
[/quote]

We should start a Wal-Mart greeters union.  Shhhhh. you can't say union at Walmart.

Wouldn't this thread be considered bashing?

Secondly, if someone names themselves softballguru, shouldn't they dispense a little softball knowledge or is it kosher to create and hide behind a screen name and slam someone?  Sounds a little juvenile

[quote name="(13)" post="778308" timestamp="1268875952"]
[quote author=SETXSPORTSJUNKIE link=topic=67453.msg778304#msg778304 date=1268875666]
True...we've all gotta do some job to get our darlings the finest bats, gloves, lessons, etc., so if I have to do Wal-mart greeting, then I'm doing it too.  
[/quote]

We should start a Wal-Mart greeters union.  Shhhhh. you can't say union at Walmart.

[u][i][b]Wouldn't this thread be considered bashing?[/b][/i][/u]

Secondly, if someone names themselves softballguru, shouldn't they dispense a little softball knowledge or is it kosher to create and hide behind a screen name and slam someone?  Sounds a little juvenile
[/quote]

You're right!!  We need a mod! AAW where are you? Never a stinkin mod around when you need one. grrrrrr >:(  Except for you JT and sometimes Rain Man!  :D

Guest Breakercoach
See these are the threads that need deleting, but they get too worried about meaningless crap ! Sorry he is a excellent coach and has a outstanding record so say what you want it has no merit !

Plus I am tired of playing them !  ;D

[quote name="white/tiger" post="778315" timestamp="1268876813"]
the school (    )   did do a great job and congrats is do but for the old coach glade he is gone anyone  who looks up to that[size=16pt][b]..,;/.;, [/b] [/size] [/b] needs to step back and look at there life also........
[/quote]

Didn't make the team did ya? :'(  And it's spelled *&$#-!* You nimkumpoop!!! [size=6pt](spell check 13)[/size]

Two state championships, several travel ball trips to OKC, spends anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour per practice talking about how to compete, face challenges and succeed in life as well as softball, and attends local high school games, and out of town college softball games to watch as many former players and former SETX players perform.  I sorry white/tiger, but that is EXACTLY the type of coach/person I want my kid around!!!!

Guest Breakercoach
[quote name="redfan" post="778364" timestamp="1268880255"]
I honestly don't really know Trout......but I DO know his programs are successful and his players are playing college ball ALL OVER.
FACT!! 

[/quote]

And to elaborate a little farther that would be "ALL" his players are playing college ball ALL OVER.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder