Best Catcher in SETX...

[quote name="T-daddy" post="781716" timestamp="1269524933"]
so Ty Parker has the fastest "POP" time is setx and is leading setx in homeruns with 8..It looks to me that the only advantage felts has over parker is that he is in a biggger media market therefor he recieves more "hype"
[/quote]
If I'm reading it right Felts is 1.92 - 2.06, Parker 1.96 - 2.08 and how do you figure Orangefield as a bigger media market than Jasper?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="T-daddy" post="781716" timestamp="1269524933"]
so Ty Parker has the fastest "POP" time is setx and is leading setx in homeruns with 8..[b]It looks to me that the only advantage felts has over parker is that he is in a biggger media market therefor he recieves more "hype" [/b] [/quote]
Is this a joke?

[quote name="ECbuc4real" post="777805" timestamp="1268785926"]
You might want to watch JT Hallmark at EC, 6'1" 185 [b]4.58 speed and power[/b]. 2 camps show pop time of 1.97-2.04. Played for Allen Baseball in Houston.(C,3rd)
Already has scholarship offer for Baseball, now is he gonna go Baseball or Football ?
[/quote]This is a joke everybody!  Not true at all...it's a hoax!

[quote name="ECbuc4real" post="777805" timestamp="1268785926"]
You might want to watch JT Hallmark at EC, 6'1" 185 4.58 speed and power. 2 camps show pop time of 1.97-2.04. Played for Allen Baseball in Houston.(C,3rd)
Already has scholarship offer for Baseball, now is he gonna go Baseball or Football ?
[/quote]
I agree that Hallmark is a good catcher but he for sure does not run a 4.58.  All I ever hear people talk about is how amazing Felts is, but JT could give him a run for his money.

[quote name="Jake Sully" post="781811" timestamp="1269532296"]
I think Parker is the best catcher in the area because of his big fat powerful bat he brings to the lineup. He has 8 home runs this year (most in SETX) and is probably [b]defensively the second best in the area[/b].
[/quote]
So who do you put first?

[quote name="Critter" post="781816" timestamp="1269532437"]
[quote author=Jake Sully link=topic=67075.msg781811#msg781811 date=1269532296]
I think Parker is the best catcher in the area because of his big fat powerful bat he brings to the lineup. He has 8 home runs this year (most in SETX) and is probably [b]defensively the second best in the area[/b].
[/quote]
So who do you put first?
[/quote]

Jacob F-izzz-elts

[quote name="Nate the Great" post="781826" timestamp="1269532776"]
I agree that Felts is the best but Hallmark is a close second (Even though he doesn't run a 4.58). [b]Then parker is right behind them.[/b]
[/quote]

Hallmark- 1 HR
Parker - 8 HR

Hallmark is a close 8th best in the area, if my calculations are accurate.

[quote name="Jake Sully" post="781832" timestamp="1269532942"]
[quote author=Nate the Great link=topic=67075.msg781826#msg781826 date=1269532776]
I agree that Felts is the best but Hallmark is a close second (Even though he doesn't run a 4.58). [b]Then parker is right behind them.[/b]
[/quote]

Hallmark- 1 HR
Parker - 8 HR

Hallmark is a close 8th best in the area, if my calculations are accurate.
[/quote]Home runs aren't everything!  Hallmark is a better base runner, fielder, and leader.

yall are leaveing out one of the best cathers in SETX Billy Nichols from evadale. He leads that team from behind the plate. Has a great arm still early in the year and has tons of throwout. He has a really good bat leads his team in B.avg. yall will see him carry that team really far in to the playoffs ;)

[quote name="True Blue" post="781855" timestamp="1269533794"]
yall are leaveing out one of the best cathers in SETX Billy Nichols from evadale. He leads that team from behind the plate. Has a great arm still early in the year and has tons of throwout. He has a really good bat leads his team in B.avg. yall will see him carry that team really far in to the playoffs ;)
[/quote]

I agree that Nichols is [i]pretty good[/i], but pretty good just doesn't compare to the [i]greatness[/i] of guys like Parker and Felts. I think Nichols and Hallmark are in the same league, but Parker and Felts are on another level.

[quote name="Jake Sully" post="781861" timestamp="1269534003"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=67075.msg781855#msg781855 date=1269533794]
[/quote]

I agree that Nichols is [i]pretty good[/i], but pretty good just doesn't compare to the [i]greatness[/i] of guys like Parker and Felts. I think Nichols and Hallmark are in the same league, but [b]Parker and Felts are on another level[/b].
[/quote]
[b]Totally agree[/b], and you would have to put Matt Menard in Nichols and Hallmarks league and he's a Sophmore.

[quote name="Critter" post="781869" timestamp="1269534949"]
[quote author=Jake Sully link=topic=67075.msg781861#msg781861 date=1269534003]
[/quote]

I agree that Nichols is [i]pretty good[/i], but pretty good just doesn't compare to the [i]greatness[/i] of guys like Parker and Felts. I think Nichols and Hallmark are in the same league, but [b]Parker and Felts are on another level[/b].
[/quote]
[b]Totally agree[/b], and you would have to put Matt Menard in Nichols and Hallmarks league and he's a Sophmore.
[/quote]
idk i think Nichols is clearly 3rd best in SETX and i think he could give Parker and Felts both a run for there money

[quote name="sportsfan82" post="781903" timestamp="1269539470"]
Looking like we have the HF gang back JAKE SULLY & NATE THE GREAT did the school release the internet again???  Why don't yall go support your team and quit obsessing over your old team EC Hallmark.  Also don't know about the 4.58 but last year in track was 4.6
[/quote]

What are you talking about? I graduated from Lumberton in '96 and I don't even know who Nate the Great's alter ego is. I would do some research before you come up with some crazy nonsense again.

[quote name="Critter" post="781869" timestamp="1269534949"]
[quote author=Jake Sully link=topic=67075.msg781861#msg781861 date=1269534003]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes I agree. Menard is pretty legit.

[quote name="sportsfan82" post="781903" timestamp="1269539470"]
Looking like we have the HF gang back JAKE SULLY & NATE THE GREAT did the school release the internet again???  Why don't yall go support your team and [u][b]quit obsessing over your old team EC Hallmark[/b][/u].  Also don't know about the 4.58 but last year in track was 4.6
[/quote]Are you saying that they renamed the school "EC Hallmark"?  I figured it would happen eventually considering how much he's done for that athletic program.  I would've given it a few years but they decided to go ahead and honor their school MVP.  Congrats to him!

[quote name="True Blue" post="781855" timestamp="1269533794"]
[/quote]
I have to agree with TrueBlue for once I guess since we are not talking cowboy football it makes it a little easier lol nice to hear from ya again trueblue havent heard from ya since football season

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder