Best Catcher in SETX...

guys  there  is  a  name  you  need  to  keep  in  mind  Torin  Hickman  from  Chester  as  a  14  yr old  his  pop  time  was 1.87  to 1.92  his  fast  ball  clocked  at  86  and  unbelivable  power  at  the  plate.  In  a  homerun derby  in  Round Rock  he  hit 2  bombs  well  over  400ft.  This  is  a  kid  worth  watching.     

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="h12w25g" post="774458" timestamp="1268236137"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=67075.msg774039#msg774039 date=1268176593]
I thought aaron morgan was west brooks primary catcher. what under armer game are you referring to?
[/quote]

he attended a baseball factory tryout and was selected to play in one of the under armor games this summer. i am not entirely sure which one though.
[/quote]
he attended the under armour tryout and made two teams to go play in peoria, Arizona and either Florida or California im not sure but he also pitches for the Bruins.

well, we know Felts is going to TX, possibly one of the top programs in the nation. Presumably, they scout fairly well. Where is Parker going? Babino? Typically, follow the scouts and they will identify the best prospects. Felts could have played at any Big 12 school. How about the others?

[quote name="watash" post="786165" timestamp="1270442247"]
well, we know Felts is going to TX, possibly one of the top programs in the nation. Presumably, they scout fairly well. Where is Parker going? Babino? Typically, follow the scouts and they will identify the best prospects. Felts could have played at any Big 12 school. How about the others?
[/quote]Nichols is getting around 5 letters a week right now and he is only a jr so he has still another year 2 pick were he wants 2 go

[quote name="THEFUTUREOFTHEGAME" post="786284" timestamp="1270495564"]
Hallmark might not be a felts or a parker but is a solid 3rd best in southeast texas. kid shows heart on and off the field. good framing, excellent blocking, unsure about poptime havnt timed him yet.
[/quote]

You should really get that poptime so we can see where he falls in the best in SETX. I'm sure he will be way up there with the best of them.

[quote name="THEFUTUREOFTHEGAME" post="786284" timestamp="1270495564"]
Hallmark might not be a felts or a parker but is a solid 3rd best in southeast texas. kid shows heart on and off the field. good framing, excellent blocking, unsure about poptime havnt timed him yet.
[/quote]I still like Babino Slider stoping machine .....ASK BELLOW

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder