Silsbee vs. HJ Round 3: Predictions...

I like alley-oopers and Hj doesn't has any. But Hj does has what Silsbee doesn't. And that's the "Heart of a Champion"  H J is starting to remind me of all the Rocky movies... These guys just keep figuring out ways to win!!!

Guest ann tagon eyes
[quote name="Swag" post="772143" timestamp="1267902576"]
I like alley-oopers and Hj doesn't has any. But Hj does has what Silsbee doesn't. And that's the "Heart of a Champion"  H J is starting to remind me of all the Rocky movies... These guys just keep figuring out ways to win!!!
[/quote].  Swags "new attitude" is hurting HJs chances tonite

[quote name="Swag" post="772143" timestamp="1267902576"]
[/quote]
Tonight HJ was Rocky but Silsbee was Mason 'The Line' Dixon

If you can recall Mason 'The Line' Dixon was the fighter that defeated Rocky right before Rocky retired for good  :D

[quote name="Tiger05" post="772601" timestamp="1267937808"]
[quote author=Swag link=topic=66929.msg772143#msg772143 date=1267902576]
[/quote]

If you can recall Mason 'The Line' Dixon was the fighter that defeated Rocky right before Rocky retired for good  :D

[/quote]If you think this is the end of the line for the Hawks' play-off runs........ you're nuts!

Congrats Hawks on a great show of determination, and Congrats to Silsbee!

Make 21-3A proud, guys!  And teach Coach how to do that shuffle for goodness sakes!!!!!!

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="772610" timestamp="1267938761"]
[quote author=Tiger05 link=topic=66929.msg772601#msg772601 date=1267937808]
[/quote]

[/quote]If you think this is the end of the line for the Hawks' play-off runs........ you're nuts!

Make 21-3A proud, guys!  And teach Coach how to do that shuffle for goodness sakes!!!!!!
[/quote]

That was never said  ::)

But if you are HJ you definitely just unloaded some awesome talent these last few years

I am thinking that it might be awhile before those shoes are filled agian ???

Great effort HJ!!!            Great job Tigers!!!

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="772610" timestamp="1267938761"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I am glad you sat by some good fans, I sat by a couple of Tiger fans I wasn't so proud of..

Trust me, HJ will be fine next year and the year after. As long as that coaching staff stays there, the Hawks will be very good.

HJ and Silsbee have a good group coming back for next season and will battle again for the district and regional titles.

But after next season, the road looks to be much tougher for Silsbee than HJ based on what the sub varsity games have gone.

Silsbee is waiting on that 8th grade group.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="772614" timestamp="1267939541"]
Trust me, HJ will be fine next year and the year after. As long as that coaching staff stays there, the Hawks will be very good.

HJ and Silsbee have a good group coming back for next season and will battle again for the district and regional titles.

But after next season, the road looks to be much tougher for Silsbee than HJ based on what the sub varsity games have gone.

[/quote]
Looks Like H-F might make a run  :D

[quote name="Tiger05" post="772612" timestamp="1267939251"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=66929.msg772610#msg772610 date=1267938761]
I like alley-oopers and Hj doesn't has any. But Hj does has what Silsbee doesn't. And that's the "Heart of a Champion"  H J is starting to remind me of all the Rocky movies... These guys just keep figuring out ways to win!!!
[/quote]

If you can recall Mason 'The Line' Dixon was the fighter that defeated Rocky right before Rocky retired for good  :D

Make 21-3A proud, guys!  And teach Coach how to do that shuffle for goodness sakes!!!!!!
[/quote]

That was never said  ::)

But if you are HJ you definitely just unloaded some awesome talent these last few years

[u][b]I am thinking that it might be awhile before those shoes are filled agian ???[/b][/u]

Great effort HJ!!!             Great job Tigers!!!
[/quote]Yes, and that's been about the third year in a row that we have heard that.  Will there be a Donohoe, a Benard, or a Turner next year?  If so, his name will be Prudomme.  But with Gus and Sutherland coming back, there will be numerous offensive weapons.  I understand the Freshman is going to be a future stud and even Pershon might make a big impact.

In short, there will be enough role players that will keep the Hawk Machine Flying!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="772614" timestamp="1267939541"]

[/quote]Will Stallworth and Lane be returning?  Enough said. Same time next year, guys?

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="772626" timestamp="1267940605"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=66929.msg772614#msg772614 date=1267939541]

[/quote]Will Stallworth and Lane be returning?  Enough said. Same time next year, guys?

[/quote]
We will be just fine next year.  The big difference will be we won't be as big.  That overall advantage may flip to HJ.

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="772626" timestamp="1267940605"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=66929.msg772614#msg772614 date=1267939541]

[/quote]
Stallworth, Lane , Harris, Gaines and Barret bro's will be back next year.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder