Lumberton at Central Predictions

LOL' date=' Mav. Dugat, the QB, and the rest of the starters played a full 4 quarters. If you were at the game, you'd have seen that yourself. Dayton played strong in the first half, but by the 4th quarter, they were looking for O2 while the WOS players had plenty of gas in the tank.[/quote'] I was there as well and i knew ALL the starters for Dayton played.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vidorpride

One thing is for sure. Anything can happen in this district. I think the only way Lumberton has a chance is if they come out of the gates and get a quick lead on the Jags. It would be interesting to see how the Jags would respond.

I haven't seen the Jags play this year, but it sounds like they have a solid, fast team. If the Raider defense plays like they played against us last week, I'm afraid they might get their a@$#@ handed to them. Their offense will have its work cut out for them to keep them in this game.

Good Luck to both teams - Jags by 14

Guest maverick24

For those of you that know the Dayton team so well will know that Green wasn't Qb against WOS but Thomas was. The switch was made after that game. That came from the Dayton Coaching staff reports! Rb had 6 carries played less than 8 min. get the real stats before you start mouthing off. Not the ones you heard someone say in the stands LOL

I agree central has better athletes and I respect what their coach for what he has done but that comment about coaching taking over??? If you underestimating Lumberton because they are young and inexperienced and not the fastest team on the track then thats fine because you will not get an argument from anyone but to underestimate them because you think they are poorly coached then you are making a mistake.

Central by as much as they want. Could be uglier than the Dayton game.

ha if you think that this game will be like the dayton game then you will be suprised...... our guys have worked hard and are prepared for centrals speed...... we may not have the fastest guys on the track but we have hart and arent scared to hit anybody in the mouth...

i always hear Lumberton is slow, Lumberotn is slow, Lumberton is slow. If we are soooo slow then why do we have the 6th rank passing defense in setx? You would think if we were soooo slow people would just throw the ball over us. Basically im just saying we arent as slow as everyone says we are. Not the fastest, but please stop saying we are a slow team.

ha if you think that this game will be like the dayton game then you will be suprised...... our guys have worked hard and are prepared for centrals speed..

It is impossible for you to be prepared for Central's speed. Lumberton cannot immitate their speed in practice. Let's remember you guys talked all week about well you were prepared for Dayton and how you were going to win and you got lit up like a Christmas tree.

i always hear Lumberton is slow' date=' Lumberotn is slow, Lumberton is slow. If we are soooo slow then why do we have the 6th rank passing defense in setx? You would think if we were soooo slow people would just throw the ball over us. Basically im just saying we arent as slow as everyone says we are. Not the fastest, but please stop saying we are a slow team.[/quote']You know why you have the 6th ranked passing defense in setx?? (if you really do)because you have only played two freakin teams in district..

You played a very weak New Caney team,a very, very poor Cleveland team and a average BC team....

wait till about another 3 weeks and see what yall are ranked.. heck wait till after this week....

i always hear Lumberton is slow' date=' Lumberotn is slow, Lumberton is slow. If we are soooo slow then why do we have the 6th rank passing defense in setx? You would think if we were soooo slow people would just throw the ball over us. Basically im just saying we arent as slow as everyone says we are. Not the fastest, but please stop saying we are a slow team.[/quote']and another reason if you must know..Why in the heck should they pass on yall when they can run it right up the middle??? I seen that myself..

Dayton

Rushes - Yards 32-370

Vidor

Rushes - Yards 41-306

Why pass when you can't stop the run?

I remember in elementary that 6th place ribbons were the 'participation' ribbons

wow..thats about 330 yards a game.....and I believe your defense (6th ranked D) is giving up an average of about 40 points a game....Of course in district..thats all were counting because thats all that does count!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298