Lumberton at Central Predictions

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN! I hop it's not another one of those nights :?

I really think we will keep it a ball game. If were close in the 4th i think the Raiders pull off a dramatic upset. The Raiders will have to put some points on the board to keep up with the Jags high powered offense. This will be another good test for our boys.

We have avergaed about 25 points a game. We will have to do better than that to win.

Raiders 38-35 (wishful thinkin') :wink:

Guest GoStangs

L-town is a decided underdog in this game, and considering what Central did last week, it would seem they're coming together in a big way. We'll see what happens, but right now, it's hard to pick against Central.

Guest maverick24

One thing about the game first Lumberton has nothing to lose they are slow undersized and not as well coached acording to the people from Vidor and WOS. Why not drop it guys, Vidor you got beat by Lumberton move on you have been served. WOS you guys have a great team so why stoop to the level of piratefan you dont play Lumberton and as far as I know no one with any smarts will say that lumberton can beat WOS so give your opinion and move on please. Now Piratefan why do you hate Lumberton so bad? Is it because the two of you have fought it out for the last place in district and this year they beat yall? Please explain! as for speed talk all you want about it Lumberton has some fast DB's (this comes from their track results from last year) that doesnt mean they can tackle. Wich ever team shows up and Hits hard doesn't turn the ball over and doesnt make mistakes will WIN that simple! Lumberton is picked to lose so if they do they move on to next week, Central is picked by some to win District so all the PRESSURE is on them. Both coaches are good at what they do but will not run the ball once or miss one tackle so their work is done after the game plan is made. Good Luck to both teams!

BUT PLEASE STOP ALL THE VIDOR HATES LUMBERTON AND VISE VERSE!!!!!!

One thing about the game first Lumberton has nothing to lose they are slow undersized and not as well coached acording to the people from Vidor and WOS. Why not drop it guys' date=' Vidor you got beat by Lumberton move on you have been served. WOS you guys have a great team so why stoop to the level of piratefan you dont play Lumberton and as far as I know no one with any smarts will say that lumberton can beat WOS so give your opinion and move on please. Now Piratefan why do you hate Lumberton so bad? Is it because the two of you have fought it out for the last place in district and this year they beat yall? Please explain! as for speed talk all you want about it Lumberton has some fast DB's (this comes from their track results from last year) that doesnt mean they can tackle. Wich ever team shows up and Hits hard doesn't turn the ball over and doesnt make mistakes will WIN that simple! Lumberton is picked to lose so if they do they move on to next week, Central is picked by some to win District so all the PRESSURE is on them. Both coaches are good at what they do but will not run the ball once or miss one tackle so their work is done after the game plan is made. Good Luck to both teams!

[b']BUT PLEASE STOP ALL THE VIDOR HATES LUMBERTON AND VISE VERSE!!!!!!

First of all I dont hate Lumberton..And please go back and find where I said they were outcoached..NEVER said that..I see you only have 10 posts..so you wasnt on here back before the season started..they talked so much trash it was unbelievanle..BUT they have for the most part backed it up..yea they had a weak pre season but so does alot of people.(we are guilty of it too).I never said I hate lumberton.i have said probably they are outmatched in the speed category just like most teams when they play Central..

But instead of point the finger at me and people form WOS and Vidor..Why dont you take the time and go read some old threads and see how much the people from Lumberton talked this year..

A typical new poster gets on here and reads a few threads and decides to point fingers and take no responsibility about Lumberton..So instead of get on here and single me out go back and read some posts..maybe dig up some old threads..If you would like I can give you names if you have a hard time of digging them up i will give some names, I would do it for you but I am tired of reading them.

And alot of my stuff I say onhere is just talk Myself and a few people from Lumberton have talked privately..Hell ,me and Pimp smack private messaged eachother yesterday..

So do some homework before you come on here and single me and the people form Vidor, and WOS out..and get more then 10 posts under your belt before you call some one..and it is not one sided like you claim

Guest maverick24

This is a typical reply of yours you read about half of a post and reply! In case you dont understand THE STOP ALL THE HATE FROM VIDOR AND VICE VERSUS MEANS BOTH THE VIDOR AND LUMBERTON PEOPLE STOP. i HAVE READ POST FROM WAY BACK It just shows from your post that most of your most post are negitive about Lumberton The coaches comment was towards the WOS people claiming Central's coaches would out coach Lumbertons! I am just asking you to grow up make your predictions and replys about us and move on! And to repeat my self Yes you did blame the refs in the Lumberton game you even blamed the chain gang for cheating your team. Read some of your post. Both our schools have much bigger things to deal with this Friday Just Move ON!

This is a typical reply of yours you read about half of a post and reply! In case you dont understand THE STOP ALL THE HATE FROM VIDOR AND VICE VERSUS MEANS BOTH THE VIDOR AND LUMBERTON PEOPLE STOP. i HAVE READ POST FROM WAY BACK It just shows from your post that most of your most post are negitive about Lumberton The coaches comment was towards the WOS people claiming Central's coaches would out coach Lumbertons! I am just asking you to grow up make your predictions and replys about us and move on! And to repeat my self Yes you did blame the refs in the Lumberton game you even blamed the chain gang for cheating your team. Read some of your post. Both our schools have much bigger things to deal with this Friday Just Move ON!

Well I'm not sure what VICE VERSUS means, but Vice Versa would mean both Lumberton and Vidor. Just trying to spread some education around here.

well Maverick apparently you are having trouble moving on.. Go back and read about the chain gang..Did I blame the refs??? Nope..I never Blamed the refs ..what about other people's post about Vidor ?? You dont think we get negative posts about us?? Why are you just singling me out?? Why was I the only name you put in your post??why didnt you call anyone out from Lumberton?? or WOS?? Apparently youdidnt read the posts form way back or you would have agreed people from YOUR town talk alot

First of all I dont hate Lumberton..And please go back and find where I said they were outcoached..NEVER said that..I see you only have 10 posts..so you wasnt on here back before the season started..they talked so much trash it was unbelievanle..BUT they have for the most part backed it up..yea they had a weak pre season but so does alot of people.(we are guilty of it too).I never said I hate lumberton.i have said probably they are outmatched in the speed category just like most teams when they play Central..

But instead of point the finger at me and people form WOS and Vidor..Why dont you take the time and go read some old threads and see how much the people from Lumberton talked this year..

A typical new poster gets on here and reads a few threads and decides to point fingers and take no responsibility about Lumberton..So instead of get on here and single me out go back and read some posts..maybe dig up some old threads..If you would like I can give you names if you have a hard time of digging them up i will give some names, I would do it for you but I am tired of reading them.

And alot of my stuff I say onhere is just talk Myself and a few people from Lumberton have talked privately..heck ,me and Pimp smack private messaged eachother yesterday..

So do some homework before you come on here and single me and the people form Vidor, and WOS out..and get more then 10 posts under your belt before you call some one..and it is not one sided like you claim

Looks like all he had to do was read about ten of your posts to realize that all you do is bad mouth Lumberton. It is almost an obsession for you. All you do is show your class minus the C-L everytime you make a post. Please go do something productive like work a traffic accident, make a drug bust or the very popular " Get a life Barney!!!!!! Your pathetic!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Maverick..Just to let you know alot of it is just for fun.if you are taking it personal then you need to go to another forum ..Most of us have been on here for awhile,and we do it for fun.that is part of the fun of it "talking a little noise"..So I know you are new but seriously man dont take anything I say on here personal..Most everyone on here I like and like i said, it is just the part of "you are from here", and "I am from there "..Your school against my school,that kind of thing.Thats it..nothing else..So good Luck tonight to your team and hopefully we will both come out with a win.. :D

Looks like all he had to do was read about ten of your posts to realize that all you do is bad mouth Lumberton. It is almost an obsession for you. All you do is show your class minus the C-L everytime you make a post. Please go do something productive like work a traffic accident, make a drug bust or the very popular " Take pictures of underage girls naked on the squad car at the school bus barn". Get a life Barney!!!!!! Your pathetic!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

L-town I think that was uncalled for.....And you also need to watch your mouth on here..They should have banned you on here when they said they was..Also did you know it was against the rules to have TWO screen names..

ok its time for a student to step in and tell both of you to shut up!!!!!!!

It's bad enough that a vidor fan talk smack, but for a lumberton parent to talk smack and make us look bad. no i dont think soo!!! so from me and every other student in lumberton high school. please shut up. you are the kind of person that gives us the bad name that we have. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

It's bad enough that a vidor fan talk smack' date=' but for a lumberton parent to talk smack and make us look bad. no i dont think soo!!! so from me and every other student in lumberton high school. please shut up. you are the kind of person that gives us the bad name that we have. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:[/quote'] :shock: 8)

It's bad enough that a vidor fan talk smack' date=' but for a lumberton parent to talk smack and make us look bad. no i dont think soo!!! so from me and every other student in lumberton high school. please shut up. you are the kind of person that gives us the bad name that we have. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:[/quote']

Props, RHB!

Good luck Raiders!! Good luck Pirates! Good luck Jags! :?: :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83