Woodville Vs Newton 2010

[quote name="woodville_eagles" post="749170" timestamp="1264394807"]
Does anyone think that this years Woodville team will have what it takes to beat newton? or make it to playoffs? ???

(I can provide what i think the roster will be this year if you need)
[/quote]
I would have to see the roster first but honestly I think that wont happen

I think that if woodville had the heart and determination they could do it. The thing is that newton walks on the field expecting to win and woodville walks on the field expecting to lose and if the woodville boys would get it in their heads that they could beat newton then they would have a much better chance of beating them. also on the outcoaching theory woodville has some great coaching. Steve Fentress is really becoming a better coach and he led the eagles into the playoffs this year and im really looking forward to what is coming in the upcoming years. From what my son says it seems like woodvilles coach holloway really knows the game of football and knows what he is talking about. I think the deciding factor on woodvilles 2010 season is its o-line and its qb. calib hadnot hadnot graduating is a huge loss as is the many senior lineman. its up to fentress and the other coaches to make those upcoming boys into varsity lineman and find a good qb to fill the shoes of calib hadnot. im looking forward to the 2010 season.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="woodville_eagles" post="750136" timestamp="1264564422"]
I think that if woodville had the heart and determination they could do it. The thing is that newton walks on the field expecting to win and woodville walks on the field expecting to lose and if the woodville boys would get it in their heads that they could beat newton then they would have a much better chance of beating them. also on the outcoaching theory woodville has some great coaching. Steve Fentress is really becoming a better coach and he led the eagles into the playoffs this year and im really looking forward to what is coming in the upcoming years. From what my son says it seems like woodvilles coach holloway really knows the game of football and knows what he is talking about. I think the deciding factor on woodvilles 2010 season is its o-line and its qb. calib hadnot hadnot graduating is a huge loss as is the many senior lineman. its up to fentress and the other coaches to make those upcoming boys into varsity lineman and find a good qb to fill the shoes of calib hadnot. im looking forward to the 2010 season.
[/quote]

I agree with the part "thinking you can win"...It's a well known fact in football..There is no such thing as an unbeatable team..You can predict the past by stats,But you cannot say what a team will really do in any given game they play,You can say what they should do,but after all it's high school football,and lot's of things can happen..Iv'e watched a lot of high school football,been a Wildcat fan for life( in the good times and the bad times,and believe me we have had our share of the bad times)...Woodville hang on,Your time in the Sun will come...Just keep on believing..'It's not how many times you get knocked down,It's how many times you get up'..Good Luck in 2010....JMO

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="woodville_eagles" post="750777" timestamp="1264652550"]
[url=http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=65282.0]Texas 2a Districts[/url]

Is it true. We  arent in kirbyville or newtons district anymore?
[/quote]

According to the Padilla prediction it looks like this:

Kirbyville
  Newton
  [b]Woodville[/b]
  Crockett 
  Trinity
  Elkhart

I have no idea how His prediction will hold up...I think the realignment of the districts will be out in Feb.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder