png 70-64 lum

Guest Two-Dogs...
Lumberton just wouldn't go away! They played much better than their record would indicate! Those boys have a lot of heart!!! They are going to spoil someones dinner plans one night soon!

PN-G led 31-19 at half. Lumberton was cold shooting and didn't execute offensively in 1st half. Doty wouldn't miss anything. Doty had 12 at half with 2-3's and 2/2 FT's. PN-G led by about 16 or 18 before Lumberton picked up tempo in 4th(scored 29pts) and cut lead to 2 with about 2min left in game. Doty again killed us with 7pts from field and 10/12 from FT line in 2nd half. Overall PN-G was 33/52 from FT line going 16/24(Doty 8/8) in 4th quarter to finish Lumberton off.
Scoring:
Lumberton:Josh Romano-14                 PN-G:B.Doty-29(12/14 fts)
              Kris Koch-13                              S.Deron-12
              Ryan Dunkleberger-12                  J.Begnaud-9(9/10 fts)
              Tim Cervantes-8(all in 2nd half)

FTs- Lumberton: 10/20         PN-G: 33/52

Guest baseball25
Where was this game played at??? 52 fts that's flat out brutal right there I hope this wasn't played at lumberton...hard to win a game when a team gets to shoot that many fts I mean were these junior high refs that's ridiculus.

[quote]Where was this game played at??? [/quote]

It was played in Lumberton. I will give it to lumberton, they played some really good basketball in the 2nd half. They would of won the game if they played like that either the first or second quater. Doty had a good shooting game. Congrats to the indians for the win and good luck to the raiders on the rest of the way out, they will spoil some teams for sure.

Guest Two-Dogs...
I didn't mention it before but the refs were atrocious!!! The trend I've noticed is that the TASSO refs don't seem to have had enough training to handle it. JMHO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02