Shocker For This Friday?

Guest LCM Volleyball

I had heard they quit........I am glad to see that they are not coming back.......However, will the community allow him to make those tough decisions or will they butt in.......that has always been the problem there......I will say it again, it is a hard place to coach because of the outside influences.........

That is good to know.......I like Moody.......I hope he is able to survive there.......Winning cures a lot of ills........It is the people that "have the supt.'s" ear that have been the problem......the people who think they have some stroke or feel like they have some say just because they are who they are.....

Sorry fan.....just yapping hoping that the support for Moody doesn't go unnoticed.........

Go Bears....

PN-G 27

LC-M 7

PN-G

Dayton

Central in the playoffs

.......Best team in the district on paper=Ozen......less with more than anyone in the state

Dont matter SPEED KILLSgo after the ball every play lose a couple of big ones down the field but our red zone defense is great' date=' and then you got to put up with 3 great RBs pounding you all night, along with a QB that can put it up. Keep yalls "D" on the field along time and wear you out, had ozens line sucking wind early into the 3rd and by the 4th they were [u']done

Since when is png known for speed ? NEVER !

It is a good football program with probably the best school spirit in the WORLD.........but give me a break with the "speed kills"

Before you ever use the word never you might want to go back and do a litte checking up on if PNG has ever had any speed. The first name that comes to mind is a player named Jeff Bergeron. They did not call him "the Jet" for no reason. You might want to ask some of the teams from 74-77 if PNG had speed. May not have had any but wide receivers Andy Gilbert and Carl Griffin were never caught from behind. The running backs were not that fast but when all the defensive backs are on their backs it makes for an easy gain. Ten years before that in 1965 PNG set the National Record for the 440 yard relay at the state meet. All 4 members played football: Mike Simpson (9.5 hundred yards), Lyman Landry (9.4 hundres yards), Kenneth Bernard, and Randy Byrd (9.9 hundred yards). Mike Simpson also ran a 21.5 220 yard dash and won the state meet. Simpson went on the play cornerback for the 49ers.

Before you ever use the word never you might want to go back and do a litte checking up on if PNG has ever had any speed. The first name that comes to mind is a player named Jeff Bergeron. They did not call him "the Jet" for no reason. You might want to ask some of the teams from 74-77 if PNG had speed. May not have had any but wide receivers Andy Gilbert and Carl Griffin were never caught from behind. The running backs were not that fast but when all the defensive backs are on their backs it makes for an easy gain. Ten years before that in 1965 PNG set the National Record for the 440 yard relay at the state meet. All 4 members played football: Mike Simpson (9.5 hundred yards)' date=' Lyman Landry (9.4 hundres yards), Kenneth Bernard, and Randy Byrd (9.9 hundred yards). Mike Simpson also ran a 21.5 220 yard dash and won the state meet. Simpson went on the play cornerback for the 49ers.[/quote']

Yes, you are right. I witnessed some of these players in the mid-70s watching PNG win in the Dome. It was a great experience for me as a young boy to watch these teams. But, I had no idea that these guys had that kind on speed in the hundred. That is impressive !

But, I don't think they are packing that kind of speed this year.

I have seen this group play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine