Shocker For This Friday?

Guest LCM Volleyball

Guest LCM Volleyball

What will be the shocker for this Friday? We had one last week with Vidor. This week it will be the Bears and BOJO over the tribe. Come on hffaninthestands, help us out here. :D

Guest LCM Volleyball

Thanks hffan. Where are the PNG posters? They know the upset is coming. Their worried about what happened to Nederland may happen to them.

Thanks hffan. Where are the PNG posters? They know the upset is coming. Their worried about what happened to Nederland may happen to them.

Ya know, some times ya read things on here that are SO ridiculas, that you're rendered speechless. LCM over PNG????? Well, that's one of those things.

Dont matter SPEED KILLSgo after the ball every play lose a couple of big ones down the field but our red zone defense is great, and then you got to put up with 3 great RBs pounding you all night, along with a QB that can put it up. Keep yalls "D" on the field along time and wear you out, had ozens line sucking wind early into the 3rd and by the 4th they were done

I really do not think it is going to happen for BOJO.........Coach Moody is a fine man and good coach.......LC-M is just a bad situation........The people there need a dose of reality........They do have some athletes and they do have some size, but the community is going to have to let the coach, coach........there comes a time when a kid needs an a** chewing and a coach needs to be able to do it without worrying about who's kid it is........The same old people keep there nose in the business of LC-M athletics and continue to make it a tough place to win......Good luck Coach Moody.......You are a good man......I hope you can change the atmosphere there.......

I agree there must be disipline and I think he proved by sending some very good atheletes packing that he intends to instill that disipline. (because it was more me than team). Its just gonna take him awhile to get it in place.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn