LC-M @ Central updates/LC-M wins 54-50!!!

If we'd just played man and stayed in front of them all night, we could've won this.  LC-M got back in the game by constantly breaking the press over and over again.  At some point, we have to realize when something is not working and making adjustments.    LC-M kept a player in the middle and he kicked it out to the player that was trapping.  This resulted in Numerous layups.  Central Players were missing tip ins, putbacks, and point blank layups.  Also carelessness with the ball on several occasions.  Close to the end, Smith stole the ball and went down and dunked which seem to get the fans and other players fired up.  Then on the next dead ball, you take him out with a Minute left in the game.  I don't understand.  We let a golden oportunity slip tonight.  We have tougher teams coming in, like PN-G, Ozen, and Nederland.  We really have to play better ball. 

Calm down soulja. Central will be okay. It hard to focus on Bball when Lil Wayne is in town. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it. Any other night this game isn't even close. Hj blew them out and yall spanked Hj. Don't worry about it. Take it as lesson learned and blame Lil Wayne for coming in Town on a Tues.

Guest Two-Dogs...
I have to say I am not too surprised by this win. We have played LCM and they are a well coached group and they play a good game and a very physical game. They can get you out of sync if you don't stay very focused on your game. I haven't seen central this year but my gut tells me you can chalk this loss up to coaching. JMHO

Guest stevenash
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="739304" timestamp="1262793284"]
:D  Lil' Wayne?  :D  That did make me laugh, but that was not the reason we lost this game. 
[/quote]

You are going to discover(if you havent already) that the logic(and I use that term loosely) used by Mr. Swag quite often lacks credibility.

Guest Two-Dogs...
Still pretty early for that kind of prediction in such an evenly matched district. There is a lot of basketball to be played. PNG already beat them at the bear cave.

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="739341" timestamp="1262796962"]
Still pretty early for that kind of prediction in such an evenly matched district. There is a lot of basketball to be played. PNG already beat them at the bear cave.
[/quote]I didn't even know that!  So that means that we just have to take care of business from this point forward and try and get some key wins and I guess we'll see what happens. 

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="739350" timestamp="1262798366"]
I didn't even know that!  So that means that we just have to take care of business from this point forward and try and get some key wins and I guess we'll see what happens. 
[/quote]

Yup. First district game of the year PNG won at the Bear Cave 52-42

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder