Academy Preseason Hitting Camps (Jan. 23rd & 30th)

Southeast Texas Baseball Academy Pre-Season Hitting Camps (2 camps)
Saturday, January 23rd & 30th, 2010 @ Southeast Texas Baseball Academy
1:00PM – 4:00PM (Check-In 12:15 - 12:55 PM) For Ages 6 to 15

The camp will be hosted by Jason Tyner, Morgan Walker, Chris Kingrey & other Academy instructors.  There will be other former professional/college players at the camp as well.  The camp will cover all aspects of hitting. 

Each camp will be $50, or $75 for both camps.  Each Saturday will be LIMITED to the first 60 kids that Pre-Register. The camp will be indoors so please bring tennis Shoes and your hitting equipment.  No fielding gloves are required.  Parents can stay, but it is not required.

All campers are allowed to hit for free in the Academy token cages from January 23rd through January 30th.  Campers names will be on a list, just ask the cashier at the front desk for tokens, UNLIMITED TOKENS.

For more information call 409-842-3900 or e-mail us at [email protected]
or go the website to register www.setexasbaseballacademy.com

• 3 weeks later...
We have about 5 spots open for walk-up for the Jan. 23rd camp.  Also, the Parisi Speed School will be running the kids through a workout as one of the stations for tomorrows camp.  They are located at Exygon gym (phelan/dowlen, old Ashley's furniture) if anyone would like more info on them.  January 30 camp still has spots remaining.

• 1 month later...
[quote name="BMTbball09" post="748864" timestamp="1264355104"]
Just wanted to say thanks to the Parisi Speed School guys for coming out Saturday.  They ran all the kids thru a 30 minute workout & all the kids loved it.  [b]Their brochure is offering a free workout if anyone is interested in seeing what they do.[/b][/quote]

My son (9 YO) went to his first class last night.  I have no ties with Parisi but want to say it's pretty amazing.  I signed my kid up because a few of his friends are in it and the Fathers say it's well worth it.  All I know is my son had a blast and what they teach makes perfect sense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami