cleveland 101 Hardin 65

Guest baseball25

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swagg" post="730670" timestamp="1260885552"]
I heard this was basically practice for Cleveland. Those guys came down here during the summer and took care of business. This team is in a mission
[/quote]

Perhaps "this team is ON a mission"?  Can't imagine the boys from Cleveland being IN a mission.

Guest baseball25
Well when hardin got it down to twelve in the third there coach called two quick timeouts in a hurry if it was practice he wouldn't have called those timeouts

Guest baseball25
considering they beat livingston by 40, and spurger by 20 in there first game of the season, hardin played with them for 3 qtrs untill they ran out of gas. I mean there a version of kountze or better and look at all the teams kountze have blown out by 50.

[quote name="stevenash" post="730681" timestamp="1260887275"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63811.msg730670#msg730670 date=1260885552]
I heard this was basically practice for Cleveland. Those guys came down here during the summer and took care of business. This team is in a mission
[/quote]

Perhaps "this team is ON a mission"?  Can't imagine the boys from Cleveland being IN a mission.
[/quote]

ha lol thats hilarious

[quote name="baseball25" post="730801" timestamp="1260899110"]
considering they beat livingston by 40, and spurger by 20 in there first game of the season, hardin played with them for 3 qtrs untill they ran out of gas. I mean there a version of kountze or better and look at all the teams kountze have blown out by 50.
[/quote]              livingston is down this year. Hardin Prolly would beat them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor