So Tell Me about Dawson

gdoily

Guest GCMPats
Tells the story of four teenagers as they struggle through adolescence. This is particularly true for 15-year-olds Dawson Leery, an introspective dreamer and Joey Potter, a precocious tomboy unaware of her beauty. Best friends since childhood, they are about to enter that confusing time in life where nothing is the way it was and nothing is as it seems.

;)

[quote name="GCMPats" post="725839" timestamp="1260218810"]
Tells the story of four teenagers as they struggle through adolescence. This is particularly true for 15-year-olds Dawson Leery, an introspective dreamer and Joey Potter, a precocious tomboy unaware of her beauty. Best friends since childhood, they are about to enter that confusing time in life where nothing is the way it was and nothing is as it seems.

;)
[/quote]

You are just wrong :).  Very little is known over here except their QB is a good dual threat.  Maybe the Crosby or GCM posters will know more....

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="bronco1" post="726207" timestamp="1260279735"]
Baytown Sterling played them but those fans have been gone from the football forum for about a month now.  ;D
Might need to ask this question on the basketball page.
[/quote]

There where never any Sterling fans on this Forum. ;)

These are the two kids that make Dawson so tough. They have a ton of athletes on both isdes of the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqRCO-GVWGQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7mAZJWY9g

O-line is big, protects well and opens up big holes for #28 & QB.  They bring in the big back on short yardage.  Defense is fast and active, pursues and tackles very well.  Corners mainly play man to man; physical off the line.  If the running game is working, play action could open up some things.

When Travis breaks down the game film, they need to find a way to stop Dawson, if only a couple of times.  Crosby couldn't.  Wish the game was on TV, it should be good.

Thanks for the input - getting the picture now.  The Austin paper this morning reports that the QB is commited to Utah and the running back to Houston.  Certainly they have some BCS Buster Division I level talent, if not BCS level Division I talent as some like to say!

I have a feeling this is going to be a good one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder