Will K-ville win state

Rootin' for the Wildcats all the way and I believe they are a strong team, capable of hanging with anyone, but Pilot Point will be a big test. They are big, strong, fast and a large 2A school. I believe Kville can hang with them but they will have to play flawless football to win this game. Again, I will be rooting for the Kats and I hope they prove me wrong but, as much as I hate to say it, I have to go with Pilot Point in this one;

Pilot Point 26
Kville 19

Prove me wrong KATS!!!

WHo would have thought Caleb would have had 4 TD's...I mean K-ville will change up so things to give PP a new look....With so many weapons, and being able to fight through adversity...although it will be interesting to see what happens if they are close or behind in the 4th....BRIGHT over MIGHT!! hopefully/willfully !!!  C U AT THE GAME!!

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="triskaideka" post="725769" timestamp="1260211631"]
WHo would have thought Caleb would have had 4 TD's...I mean K-ville will change up so things to give PP a new look....With so many weapons, and being able to fight through adversity...although it will be interesting to see what happens if they are close or behind in the 4th....BRIGHT over MIGHT!! hopefully/willfully !!!  C U AT THE GAME!!
[/quote]

Comfort is not Pilot Point my any stretch... The cats will be tested and it will be a tough game for you guys good luck

[quote name="LR1969" post="725479" timestamp="1260154771"]
Rootin' for the Wildcats all the way and I believe they are a strong team, capable of hanging with anyone, but Pilot Point will be a big test. They are big, strong, fast and a large 2A school. I believe Kville can hang with them but they will have to play flawless football to win this game. Again, I will be rooting for the Kats and I hope they prove me wrong but, as much as I hate to say it, I have to go with Pilot Point in this one;

Pilot Point 26
Kville 19

Prove me wrong KATS!!!
[/quote]
Dont think they could hang with Daingerfield

[quote name="kevnasty" post="725968" timestamp="1260230142"]
[quote author=LR1969 link=topic=63456.msg725479#msg725479 date=1260154771]

Pilot Point 26
Kville 19

Prove me wrong KATS!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
where did that come from?  i don't remember anyone saying anything about kirbyville and daingerfield? You might be looking for some of the arp posters, but you are in the wrong place at the present time.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Kville99" post="725985" timestamp="1260232336"]
[quote author=kevnasty link=topic=63456.msg725968#msg725968 date=1260230142]

Pilot Point 26
Kville 19

Prove me wrong KATS!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
where did that come from?  i don't remember anyone saying anything about kirbyville and daingerfield? You might be looking for some of the arp posters, but you are in the wrong place at the present time.
[/quote]

If you don't think Kirbyville can hang with Dfield...Why waste your breath bringing it up...who cares we don't play Dfield.... ;D ;D

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="725987" timestamp="1260232747"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=63456.msg725985#msg725985 date=1260232336]

Pilot Point 26
Kville 19

Prove me wrong KATS!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

If you don't think Kirbyville can hang with Dfield...Why waste your breath bringing it up...who cares we don't play Dfield.... ;D ;D
[/quote]

I know kville cant hang so dont waste your breath saying they are capable...

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="BHSCougars" post="725996" timestamp="1260234124"]
kevnasty, go back to the other boards and talk noise.......K'Ville brings the trophy home.....btw you must be from Dfield.
[/quote]

Thanks for the support from the Buna Cougars...Hope The Cougs have a great season next year....

"GO WILDCAT'S"

[quote name="kevnasty" post="725989" timestamp="1260232988"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=63456.msg725987#msg725987 date=1260232747]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=63456.msg725985#msg725985 date=1260232336]

Pilot Point 26
Kville 19

Prove me wrong KATS!!!
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know kville cant hang so dont waste your breath saying they are capable...
[/quote]
What was the score in that gilmer game like 49-6

[quote name="Wildcats#1" post="726043" timestamp="1260239051"]
Hey Folks Bring all your toilet paper to the game becuz Pilot Point Has PP on their helmots ;D ;D...jus thought id put some humor on here
[/quote]

haha tooo funny!! see everyone at the game!

wow i havent been on here in FOREVER!!!

[quote name="LR1969" post="725479" timestamp="1260154771"]

Pilot Point 26
Kville 19

Prove me wrong KATS!!!
[/quote]
Ur right PP is big and fast and strong but they dont got something that them cats have and thats HEART.I got the cats in this 1 ;D[move]Go Cats RESPECT ALL FEAR NONE[/move]

WAY TO GO with that SPirit #14...Hope to hear ya! cheerin LOUD!!

[move]KVILLE [/move]

[move]OVER[/move]

[move]PILOT POINT[/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33