Vidor Beats Nederland & Refs

FBfan7

I was at this game and do not root for either school but that was ridiculous. Vidor could have easily put that game away but everytime they made a big play a flag was thrown to bring it back. The best was when Brad Croak had a long amazing run, tried to cut back, then the ref drops a flag after croak was on the ground and the play was over. Nederland DB's basically tackled vidor receivers before the ball got there and not one pass interference call was made. I have heard the mid-county schools get calls, but did not know it was that bad. I was really shocked mosely did not punch it in to win the game though. I know one thing for sure, if mosley goes down Nederland will not win a game(except LCM). Great game, both teams played hard.

I was at this game and do not root for either school but that was ridiculous. Vidor could have easily put that game away but everytime they made a big play a flag was thrown to bring it back. The best was when Brad Croak had a long amazing run' date=' tried to cut back, then the ref drops a flag after croak was on the ground and the play was over. Nederland DB's basically tackled vidor receivers before the ball got there and not one pass interference call was made. I have heard the mid-county schools get calls, but did not know it was that bad. I was really shocked mosely did not punch it in to win the game though. I know one thing for sure, if mosley goes down Nederland will not win a game(except LCM). Great game, both teams played hard.[/quote']

How can you complain about the officiating so much and then say good game?

BTW, all teams suffer if their star goes down.

Guest 1motime

Nobody said the refs were from mid county

Read the first post please !!!!!!!!! It says I have heard the mid-county schools get calls' date=' but did not know it was that bad.[/b']

It was a good game for Vidor leave it at that. Good luck the rest of the way.

Treat every game like ya ll were playing Nederland and may be ya ll will have a winning season :D

Lumberton has you circled on there calender

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder