Kirbyville vs. Pilot Point @ San Marcos 3:30 Sat /State Title Predictions?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="triskaideka" post="725757" timestamp="1260210838"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=63408.msg725721#msg725721 date=1260207274]
Cats play well against the run and pilot points strength appears to be the run Kirbyville wins in a close one.
Kirbyville-22 final seconds scoring a 2 point conversion
Pilot Point- 21
[color=red][size=18pt]Go Big K[/size][/color]
[/quote]

I hope we don't have the Crew from the WOS game....

Hey anyone see JCMEEKY....I do not know where to post his 60points from the KVille game .
[/quote]
no joke

[quote name="speedkills" post="725721" timestamp="1260207274"]
Cats play well against the run and pilot points strength appears to be the run Kirbyville wins in a close one.
Pilot Point- 21
[/quote]

I hope and pray this game is not that close of a margin. A lil too close for comfort..lol I would like to see at least 1 td ahead of PP, breathing room..lol

Guest ~old_wildcat~
Pilot Point- 21
[/quote]

Hey anyone see JCMEEKY....I do not know where to post his 60points from the KVille game .
[/quote]

Hey Triska...Are You Related To Nostradamus..... ;D ;D ;D

I support my Newton Eagles all the way but since their season is over let me now say that K Ville was the most under rated team in the state this year in my opinion. K Vill will beat PP and I am very confident in my pick. Like one previous post said tht Muleshoe played with a chip on their shoulder last year. This year it is K Ville doing the so called impossible and playing with the chip on their shoulder. I kmow this may sound crazy but I just don't see K Ville trailing one time in this game. How's this for a score. K Ville 37 PP 20. Ford will get his 200+ yards in this contest. Go Wildcats

[size=18pt]4 MORE DAYS TIL GAME DAY...WOOOHOOOO[/size]

Can this week go any slower..LOL IM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!It is going to be a lil weird watching them play at 3:30 in the afternoon. I dont think any high school football game should be played during the day...THATS WHY ITS FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS..LOL Oh well, will be there regardless. I'll just have to think of this game as if its a COLLEGE game..lol

LETS GO WILDCATS, BRING IT HOME BABY!!!!!

I love the way people think they can predict the outcome of a game when they know little to nothing about either team. All I know is that I have seen how a turnover free game from the wilcats leads to their total domination. If they had not turned the ball over early against Arp they would have blown them out too. I will say that I have noticed a lot more determination on this years team than in the past, not taking anything away from last years team, it just seems they recover from mistakes more easily. They go out and play mistake free football and keep down the penalties I BELIEVE they will once again dominate both sides of the ball ;) ;)

Pilot Point- 21
[/quote]

[/quote] Dude what are you talking about, I never said anything to you about points. Only thing I ever told you was that your predictions were a little crazy and way off, you might have a few screws loose there buddy cause your talking a little crazy the last couple of weeks.

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="725153" timestamp="1260128710"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=63408.msg725039#msg725039 date=1260118643]
Good luck Wildcats you have had a great season. We will be there rooting you guys on.

Pilot Point 28

Kirby's 16

Good luck I hope I am wrong
[/quote]

Just for fun jj if you predicted Kville to lose to Pilot Point by 12..If Arp played them give me your prediction on that game... ;D ;)
[/quote]

Differant styles of play and Arp was really banged up going into the Kville game. The only reason I have to believe PP may win is because of the lack of passing game Kville has. But that by far doesn't mean you will even have to throw the ball. But if you guys get in a position that you have to throw I think you will be in trouble. Either Good luck guys go bring that gold to the house. It would make me fell better to lose to the champs than to lose to the runner up.

[quote name="jjspeed8" post="726595" timestamp="1260316099"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=63408.msg725153#msg725153 date=1260128710]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=63408.msg725039#msg725039 date=1260118643]
Good luck Wildcats you have had a great season. We will be there rooting you guys on.

Pilot Point 28

Kirby's 16

Good luck I hope I am wrong
[/quote]

Just for fun jj if you predicted Kville to lose to Pilot Point by 12..If Arp played them give me your prediction on that game... ;D ;)
[/quote]

Differant styles of play and Arp was really banged up going into the Kville game. The only reason I have to believe PP may win is because of the lack of passing game Kville has. But that by far doesn't mean you will even have to throw the ball. But if you guys get in a position that you have to throw I think you will be in trouble. Either Good luck guys go bring that gold to the house. It would make me fell better to lose to the champs than to lose to the runner up.
[/quote]

??? ??? ???

just incase one of you are wondering about the banged up thing with Arp, they were short 3 starters that game and started some freshman. 77 was not supposed to play but did in the second half anyway. Cooper had a severaly Bruised sternum from the Jefferson game. Cooper would not have played at all if that game would have been a regular season game. Those aren't excusses because as I said before I thought Kville had the better over all team but it could have made a difference. Anyway sorry to get on Arp this is your week not Arps.

Good luck guys

[quote name="jjspeed8" post="726601" timestamp="1260316749"]
just incase one of you are wondering about the banged up thing with Arp, they were short 3 starters that game and started some freshman. 77 was not supposed to play but did in the second half anyway. Cooper had a severaly Bruised sternum from the Jefferson game. Cooper would not have played at all if that game would have been a regular season game. Those aren't excusses because as I said before I thought Kville had the better over all team but it could have made a difference. Anyway sorry to get on Arp [b]this is your week not Arps[/b].

Good luck guys
[/quote]yes indeed. It belongs too the cats.  ;)

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Everyone here in Burkeville is cheering for the Wildcats...lets bring a state championship back to SETX...good luck to Coach Alvarez and the boys in red and black.

[quote name="speedkills" post="726771" timestamp="1260332256"]
[quote author=Slugger2010 link=topic=63408.msg726708#msg726708 date=1260328251]
GO AUSTIN!!!!! #86 :) Great catch huh? whatcha think about that interception!?
[/quote]
that boy weatherly needs more playing time
[/quote]

Prolly Not....if he were to start these Games we would have a lot of trouble defending the right side of our defense on both pass & run # 3 (Pooda) james Fowler is doin his thang out there and being a lock down Corner back

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin