Vidor 28- Nederland 24

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever thinks Nederland wins inspite of the coaching... doesn't know a dang thing about football. Vidor just simply outplayed Nederland, it was their night, they made things happen. Vidor is much better than most thought... Nederland's defense may not be as good as we first thought... but the season is still young... come talk to me after week 10.

Thanks...besides Vidor winning..Just what a game in General...I mean onside kicks' date='to goal line stands,to cathcing the ball at the two with 4 seconds left..What a game![/quote']

Yea I seen it for my-self and I hope the best for yall the rest of the season :D

Man Vidor BhFan called and told me and my response was :shock: :shock: :shock: Good win for you guys and sounds like you guys have it going. Good luck to Nederland for the rest of the year.

That is the only thing I can say about a very well played, hard hitting football game. I will have to say that I was very worried about Mosley and us stopping him after the #'s he and the Dogs have been putting up. This win will help our team for the rest of the year. This showed our guys that we can come back against a very good football team and prevail a winner. Good game dogs and best of luck to you the rest of the season. I hope that Mosley is not hurt to bad. We beat on him all night.

I dont know man.......My first pick has to be Vidor now' date=' PNG played a Ozen team that was injured or grades got them....Dayton played i think an overrated Lumberton team........Central has some question marks.[/quote']

Here we go now with the excuses, dont worry Vidor we dont get any credit either

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa