*EAST CHAMBERS vs. DANGERFIELD/Daingerfield advances/Comments

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Aiden1" post="718929" timestamp="1259377192"]
I tried to tell these guys when they said I must have a girlfriend from Daingerfield trying to be funny. They are the real deal!!!!
[/quote]

Congrats on a good season EC. I really mean it. Woodville would of got done the same way. At least you made it another round and played with your hearts!!!!!!

[quote name="NOTWENS" post="719039" timestamp="1259380205"]
[quote author=Hornet link=topic=63020.msg719014#msg719014 date=1259379544]
64-14 Dangerfield in the 4th
[/quote] they are trying to scare who ever they play in the future
[/quote]
that does not always work.  might work with roganville.  it won't work with newton. 

Great year Bucs!!!!  You guys have nothing to be ashamed of!! Everyone was picking you not to score nothing and to get 14 pts. in the first quarter(I know that was it) but that was awesome, no one laid down like they thought you would!!!  Give it to Daingerfield, with D1 quality players like they have, I predict no one beats them!!!!!

Congrats to the EC Bucs on a wonderful year, it was such a pleasure watching yall this year. Yall left everything out on the field every game, and you can't ask for anything more. If you know u gave it ur all and u know u played the best that u could every play, then there is nothing to be ashamed of no matter what the outcome is.  Yall made school history this year, so hold ur heads up high and be proud.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa