Thanks Coach Faircloth, Staff, and kids

pngfan1

First off a big thank you to Coach Faircloth. You have shut up the nay sayers and far exceeded EVERYONES even our expectations. You have shown the boys the right direction and they have taken it. You have taught them more than just X's and O's. You have demanded as much equally out of them in the classroom as well as on the field and it will take these seniors places. You have brought pride back to PNG even amongst the students who could care less about football.

To the staff(unsung heroes). No successful HC can do it without a great staff sorrounding him. I have heard great things about each and everyone of you. Like sitting at lunch with students(not even football players) to get to know them. The list of things could go on, but thanks for your efforts.

To the players, seniors first. You guys believed and achieved. The hard work all spring and summer has shown. Ya'lls futures are very bright, take the experiences and lessons you have learned and go succeed in life. To the guys returning, keep up the work ethic Coach Faircloth has instilled and we will get even better.

Mostly, I hope all the coaches are as happy here as we are to have ya'll. Truly hope to keep each and every one of you for a while.

Thanks to all for the run and we will continue it next season. Scalp em.

[size=12pt][color=purple][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/color][/size] Even though you guys came up a little short of your goal, we couldn't be prouder of you if you had won the state championship!  This 2009 team will forever be known as the team that brought Pride, Honor, and Tradition back to the Reservation.  Good luck to the seniors.  What you have learned (how to win graciously AND lose with class) will take you far in life.  To the coaches that moved here, I hope you are settling in, cause we don't intend to let you go any time soon.  To the coaches that were already here, great job adapting to the new coach and we love you too!

Ok, now let's get ready for some basketball, baseball, softball, track, academic, and whatever other victories we can get!  Football and volleyball started us off right this year.  Let's keep the pride and winning tradition going!

i am excited to see PNG  to make such great strides this year and was really wanting a 19 4a vs 20 4a for regional thought that would have been great But maybe it will happen next year Hold you heads up high you never quit until 0:00 hit the clock .Congrats on a excellent season looking forward to next year.and all this from another purple fan just across the trinity.Now hope my broncos pull out a win tonight

Great job this season Indians! We are very proud of you and what you accomplished! Thank You to Coach Faircloth and your staff for all of the long hours and sacrifices during this great season!We are 100% behind you and your staff and your families, and hope that you are here to stay for many successful years!

I really don't suspect Faircloth to leave real soon.  No one wants to hire a coach that won't stay for a while.  Now, if he were to direct them to the big dance for a time or two, I could see it becoming pricey to keep him.  And, if that's the case, more power to him.  He deserves every dime he can make.  But, after a few really good seasons, it would seem to me that it would be easier to attract a high profile coach to the school too.  So, if he continues on this path...either way, I see it as  a good thing for PNG.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="718274" timestamp="1259297212"]
Great job PNG. Does the Indians have many returning or was this a senior laden team?
[/quote]

17 starters will return. The other starting positions will likely be filled with candidates from our undefeated JV team.

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="718286" timestamp="1259297674"]
[quote author=Cardinal Supporter link=topic=62755.msg718274#msg718274 date=1259297212]
Great job PNG. Does the Indians have many returning or was this a senior laden team?
[/quote]

17 starters will return. The other starting positions will likely be filled with candidates from our undefeated JV team.
[/quote]
i dont get it. you graduate 41 seniors and only 5 of them started? thats pretty weird but awesome

I talked with a local 4a asst. coach yesterday from one of the area schools. He said that based on his knowledge that this team  in PN will be the team to beat next season.  They will be loaded next year cant wait 20-4A should be pretty darn salty next season. Now Indians you guys go support Central Jags or one of our other local teams.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="718355" timestamp="1259329413"]
I talked with a local 4a asst. coach yesterday from one of the area schools. He said that based on his knowledge that this team  in PN will be the team to beat next season.  They will be loaded next year cant wait 20-4A should be pretty darn salty next season. Now Indians you guys go support Central Jags or one of our other local teams.
[/quote]
Going to Central game, not wearing my purple shirt but will wear PNG hat. Just so they will know we are behind them. Good luck to ALL locals!

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="714741" timestamp="1258845882"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=62755.msg714645#msg714645 date=1258839143]
What a job this staff has done in their first year!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Big job now is to hold on to them. Where do you think a program with top notch facilities and plenty of green go hunting?
[/quote]Good point :(

[quote name="bcjag09" post="718377" timestamp="1259334620"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=62755.msg714741#msg714741 date=1258845882]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=62755.msg714645#msg714645 date=1258839143]
What a job this staff has done in their first year!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Big job now is to hold on to them. Where do you think a program with top notch facilities and plenty of green go hunting?
[/quote]Good point :(
[/quote]
We have top notch facilities, hopefully he will put our program on the big map. As far as green we have that too, just a shame there is so much we have to give it to robin hood. Doesn't seem fair to pay over 4000 a year in taxes( by choice so my kids can go to a quality school) and the school district have to give some of it away.

At booster club meeting he said he was not going anywhere for a while. He is on a mission here and has got off to a pretty good start. We have only scratched the surface of things to come.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder