It's not Woodvilles fault they lost...

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan
It's not Woodvilles fault they lost...I can't really blame them, I blame that weak district they play in. You know, I can respect their districts champion, (KV [i]did[/i] go undefeated in district like EC, afterall) but hey, after that, their runner ups just don't have much at all. All the games amongst each other in their 22-2A district doesn't help get them ready for the playoffs. Too bad 22-2A is such a weak district. 

[quote name="Just A Guy" post="714160" timestamp="1258803457"]
The funny thing about your post is that they only won by 2 points thanks to a field goal. So in retrospect what does that say about East Chambers? If their district was such a power house they should have blew them out, would you not agree?
[/quote]

Two points or twenty, outcome is the same. EC plays another week and WV hits the BB court.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="714156" timestamp="1258802607"]
It's not Woodvilles fault they lost...I can't really blame them, I blame that weak district they play in. You know, I can respect their districts champion, (KV [i]did[/i] go undefeated in district like EC, afterall) but hey, after that, their runner ups just don't have much at all. All the games amongst each other in their 22-2A district doesn't help get them ready for the playoffs. Too bad 22-2A is such a weak district. 
[/quote]

Did someone confiscate your computer, ECBF? I follow your point. Just doesn't sound like you.  ;)

~ Mel

[/quote]u usually are a good positve poster, but since you went there, let me say this. enjoy your last win of the football season.

Just curious to know how does this sound your 3rd place team coming out of that powerhouse district got blew out by our runnerup by 42 (that you only beat 7-0).Your district champs beat our 3rd place team by 2 (23-21)(that both runnerup(34-13)and district champs(49-7)beat by more than 21 pts). Our district champs beat your runnerups by 22 (that you beat 14-13). Oh yeah and them same district runnerups that aren't that good at all beat YOU by 25 (32-7). And for the sake of the other 3 teams I would put 22-2a ahead of 23-2a any day of the week. So explain this to me where is this DISTRICT POWERHOUSE at. Don't know if I got the wrong eyeglass prescription or what I just don't see it. Oh I forgot I don't wear glasses.

It's not Woodvilles fault they lost...I can't really blame them, I blame that weak district they play in. You know, I can respect their districts champion, (KV [i]did[/i] go undefeated in district like EC, afterall) but hey, after that, their runner ups just don't have much at all.[b] All the games amongst each other in their 22-2A district doesn't help get them ready for the playoffs. [/b] Too bad 22-2A is such a weak district. 
[/quote]

It doesnt matter what kind of games we played IN DISTRICT to get us ready, those games came from the PRE SEASON GAMES!!! Im not sure what kind of schedule your boys play, but I do know what kind of schedule our boys play..one of the toughest!!!! Im not sure where you get 22-2A is soooooo weak...you almost got beat by our 3rd place winner in district. I think you're too busy talking noise to know the REAL truth about anything. "Dont go away mad, just go away" :D :D :o

It's not Woodvilles fault they lost...I can't really blame them, I blame that weak district they play in. You know, I can respect their districts champion, (KV did go undefeated in district like EC, afterall) but hey, after that, their runner ups just don't have much at all. All the games amongst each other in their 22-2A district doesn't help get them ready for the playoffs. Too bad 22-2A is such a weak district. 

The funniest post i have ever read!!!!!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Go home and enjoy your 2pt win because we all know EC will not score over 10 pts next week. D-Field will score as many as they want. I normally would not talk tras but that kinda got to me.lol  GO EAGLES and WILDCATS

That was a pretty classless post ECBF.  Very disappointing.  I'd prefer to not have anyone representing the community that I am proud to be a part of in that way as it reflects badly on the rest of us.

Great game Woodville!  Your boys played with heart and so did ours.  Not any of us can take that away from either team!

Go Bucs!  Good luck next Saturday!

East Chambers Buccaneers (8-2, 6-0)

Aug. 28 Orangefield, W, 35-28  (4-6, 1-4)   21-3A 2ND TO LAST PLACE
[size=18pt]Sept. 4 @ Newton, L, 7-32        [/size] (10-1, 4-1) 22-2A STILL IN PLAYOFFS
Sept. 11 @ Hamshire-Fannett, W, 21-0  (0-10, 0-5) 21-3A DEAD LAST
Sept. 18 Hardin-Jefferson, L, 30-41  (4-6, 2-3) 21-3A TIED FOR 2ND TO LAST
Sept. 25 @ Buna*, W, 7-0   (6-4, 4-2) 23-2A DESTROYED BY NEWTON 55-13
Oct. 2 Deweyville*, W, 37-2   (1-9, 0-6) 23-2A  WHO
Oct. 9 @ Hardin*, W, 42-7    (6-4, 3-3) 23-2A   WOW
Oct. 16 Anahuac*, W, 14-13   (8-2, 4-1) 23-2A OUTMANNED BY KVILLE 28-6
Oct. 23 OPEN
Oct. 30 @ Kountze*, W, 55-0  (3-7, 2-4) 23-2A SIMILAR TO DETROIT LIONS
Nov. 6 Warren*, W, 61-6   (2-8, 1-5) 23-2A WHAT A PERENNIAL POWER
Nov. 20 Woodville  W, 23-21  (6-5, 3-2) 22[size=16pt][/size]-2A LATE FG SAVES THE DAY
You sure do have a POWERHOUSE DISTRICT
East Chambers Buccaneers (8-2, 6-0)
Anahuac Panthers (8-2, 4-1)
Buna Cougars (6-4, 4-2)
Deweyville Pirates (1-9, 0-6)
Hardin Hornets (6-4, 3-3)
Kountze Lions (3-7, 2-4)
Warren Warriors (2-8, 1-5)

Guest BUCMAN08
I agree with you bucfan but  This post about compairing kountze to Detroit is about as classy as they get. I'm sure that kountze would love to have a. Winning program and not you to get on here and flap your big lips about them.  you  idi!t.

All I can say is your Ebuc fan is the one who started this thread with saying that 22-2A is weaker than yours. Dont get on the guy from kville because he is just pointing out the facts instead of the nonsense your guy is talking! Yes he could have done it alittle differently, but oh well, cant control others and their opinions

[/quote]

And why do we still have two team playing while you don't?

LOL you barely won against Woodville. I think you need to get focused on D. Field. Actually going over game plan right after the game last night cause your gonna need all the time. LOL.

[/quote]Can You Spell " JERK "......I Spell It " ECBucFan ". If You decide to bad mouth the lowly District 22-2a Runner-up Newton Eagles, don't you think it would sound alot better coming from a team with at least one win to talk about. This Years 22-2a Runner-Ups Have Owned this years 23-2a ( undefeated in district ) district champs since " 2004 "...... including the 32 to 7 EAGLES Win in " 2009 ''. I figure D'field has the upper hand this coming Friday, but I'm going to pull for an E.C. Win, as well as for a NEWTON EAGLE WIN. Hoping to see ECBucFan in Rd. 4. Not Likely.....but Miracles Do Happen.JMO  I have all the respect in the world for The Bucs Players and Coaches, But ECBucFan has been a jealous " JERK " since " 04".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder