Cleveland vs Caldwell

C-TOWN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see Tibe put up that many points. I think it will be no more than 30 and it be a 6 point game. Caldwell runs the same o as cleveland and that will help our d. I aslo hear their d isnt as strong as C leveland but you know that is just what I have herd.  I am ready for it to be here already.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="710340" timestamp="1258428634"]
I think so . I tride to look at the bracket but I couldnt pull it up. What have you herd about Caldwell  etbu
[/quote]

Not much bro typical athletes as always but I have been talking to some area Coaches about Cleveland. They just told me that the speed of the Indians on defense is so quick and closes gaps. I just think that Cleveland is battled tested and hungry. Last years loss to Rockdale was a fluke and they so remind me of a typical East Texas team. Aspect about Cleveland is that they are a very physical team and don't mind mixing it up.

[quote name="etbu" post="710351" timestamp="1258429022"]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=62491.msg710340#msg710340 date=1258428634]
I think so . I tride to look at the bracket but I couldnt pull it up. What have you herd about Caldwell  etbu
[/quote]

Not much bro typical athletes as always but I have been talking to some area Coaches about Cleveland. They just told me that the speed of the Indians on defense is so quick and closes gaps. I just think that Cleveland is battled tested and hungry. Last years loss to Rockdale was a fluke and they so remind me of a typical East Texas team.
[/quote]

I feel the same way,Cleveland is fast and that 88 for Cleveland really stepedup his game last week with BC. They are hungry and so is the people from Cleveland. I think the momentum from last week is going to really help the tribe

[quote name="scooter!" post="710376" timestamp="1258430072"]
caldwell used to be 4A right? A&M had a QB from there a few years ago
[/quote]

I thought the good rb for gigem was from there? Forget his name.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="710380" timestamp="1258430163"]
Yeah its in Texas. They are up towards Rockdale and Snook. I think they are about the same size as Cleveland.
[/quote]

My bad bro being a wisecracker bc cannot find anything on them.

That's right Cleveland is over rated, Just like every other team we faced this Year!!!!  Bellville, Rockdale, Navasota.  All ranked teams that that lost to Caldwell.  Bellville should have lost, but due to numerous Caldwell fumbles that game was given to them. 

Look at the stats!!!!

Caldwell by 10!!!!  Caldwell 31  Cleveland 21

[quote name="Lukethadrifter" post="710760" timestamp="1258480811"]
Cleveland is overrated...Caldwell will roll
[/quote][quote author=Hornets Rule link=topic=62491.msg710777#msg710777 date=1258482721]
That's right Cleveland is over rated, Just like every other team we faced this Year!!!!  Bellville, Rockdale, Navasota.  All ranked teams that that lost to Caldwell.  Bellville should have lost, but due to numerous Caldwell fumbles that game was given to them. 

Look at the stats!!!!

[/quote]

Define overrated??

[quote name="Hornets Rule" post="710777" timestamp="1258482721"]

Look at the stats!!!!

Caldwell by 10!!!!   Caldwell 31  Cleveland 21

[/quote]

Is the water in Lake Somerville little strong today?

[quote name="etbu" post="710845" timestamp="1258486903"]
[quote author=Hornets Rule link=topic=62491.msg710777#msg710777 date=1258482721]

Look at the stats!!!!

[/quote]

Is the water in Lake Somerville little strong today?
[/quote]

lol..... It must be.... Hopefully the Cleveland D picks up were they left off on last Friday Night...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder