Beaumont Central vs Huntsville Predictions

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pulling for the JAGS !!! Gotta support our area !!!!  Looks like you guys should win this one as well. I think the game with GCM was a fluke for the Jags. Same with PNG, I feel both the NDN's and JAGS were both still recouping from the PNG-Central game and all the emotions. Things settle this week for both teams and get there groove back and start kicking some &$# ! If the game is Saturday then thats great I will be there in my purple cheering on our Beaumont Neighbors !!!
Jags win by 17 !

The game is at Thorne Stadium @ 6pm,saturday. My Jags better find that swagger real fast.I don't want blame the coaches,but somebody better wakeup and start playing some Jaguar football.The team I watched Friday will not go deep as last years team if they go out there with that play calling.Lets play like we want it and take it all the way to a State Title. If we play like i know we can the jags will win 28-7, Go Jags!!!!! 

[quote name="nineofk" post="708693" timestamp="1258292754"]
The game is at Thorne Stadium @ 6pm,saturday. My Jags better find that swagger real fast.I don't want blame the coaches,but somebody better wakeup and start playing some Jaguar football.The team I watched Friday will not go deep as last years team if they go out there with that play calling.Lets play like we want it and take it all the way to a State Title. If we play like i know we can the jags will win 28-7, Go Jags!!!!!   
[/quote] :-[ :-[ :-[ I agree with you , We need to step up with the offense!

What are yall saying?  Our defense is playing lights out.  We pitched the ONLY shutout in the region this weekend.  Offense will be fine.  If our receivers would have caught the passes in the Goose Creek game, no one would be complaining about the Questionable offensive playcalling early on in this game. 

Now, I do think we need to Pass to open up the run.  Teams know we like to run.  There have been no 50 or 60 yard runs after the Ozen game.  Teams are ready for that.  Let's give our oponents credit for adjusting to our bread and butter.    Jags will be fine.  With a defense like this, our offenae will have a lot of oportunities to do damage.  I believe in these group of kids.  Because the sure in the heck proved the 'doubters' wrong.

Let's get 'em, Jags!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="708726" timestamp="1258296388"]
What are yall saying?  Our defense is playing lights out.  We pitched the ONLY shutout in the region this weekend.  Offense will be fine.  If our receivers would have caught the passes in the Goose Creek game, no one would be complaining about the Questionable offensive playcalling early on in this game. 

Now, I do think we need to Pass to open up the run.  Teams know we like to run.  There have been no 50 or 60 yard runs after the Ozen game.  Teams are ready for that.  Let's give our oponents credit for adjusting to our bread and butter.    Jags will be fine.  With a defense like this, our offenae will have a lot of oportunities to do damage.  I believe in these group of kids.  Because the sure in the heck proved the 'doubters' wrong.

Let's get 'em, Jags!
[/quote]U're so right Soulja, We catch those passes, wich were good cathable balls, were in a comfortable lead. That one in the corner of the endzone was questionable. It looked good, but then again, we were on the other side looking. I saw two sure TDs if they catch the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin