Beaumont Central vs Huntsville Predictions

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendswood would be nice but this is Huntsville... One loss and go home...  Jags come out crisp and show them what you are made of!!!! Oh we have held every opponent but one under their season average, so don't count on the meager 28 that huntsville is use to scoring...

They haven't seen young Demarcus Ware (Jacoby Hale)!!! We recruited D. Ware and erased the top part of 94 and made it 44...  That is why D. Ware has been tired on Sundays, he's playing on Friday nights in Maroon and Grey too!!!!  ;D

[quote name="shorttexas1" post="710475" timestamp="1258436605"]
Friendswood would be nice but this is Huntsville... One loss and go home...  Jags come out crisp and show them what you are made of!!!! Oh we have held every opponent but one under their season average, so don't count on the meager 28 that huntsville is use to scoring...

They haven't seen young Demarcus Ware (Jacoby Hale)!!! We recruited D. Ware and erased the top part of 94 and made it 44...  That is why D. Ware has been tired on Sundays, he's playing on Friday nights in Maroon and Grey too!!!!  ;D
[/quote] :D :D :D :D

I will let you make it...  comparing our star player to a 'Cowgal'.  You Know better than that!  ;D ;D

[quote name="shorttexas1" post="710475" timestamp="1258436605"]

[/quote]
come on man, don't insult jacoby like that ;D ;D ;D

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="D3zii" post="710822" timestamp="1258484890"]
You got to look at it..Like GCM, Number 7 and Huntsville hasnnt seen speed like this That's why i think we contain him and move on to week 3..Hopefully our offense comes out fireing..

We still have yet to see a perfect game from offense and Defense
[/quote]

I just have to know how Central gave up 56 points to Vidor? I'll voutch for the speed, but was Vidor that "fast"?

[quote name="GCMPats" post="710859" timestamp="1258487878"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=62395.msg710822#msg710822 date=1258484890]
You got to look at it..Like GCM, Number 7 and Huntsville hasnnt seen speed like this That's why i think we contain him and move on to week 3..Hopefully our offense comes out fireing..

We still have yet to see a perfect game from offense and Defense
[/quote]

I just have to know how Central gave up 56 points to Vidor? I'll voutch for the speed, but was Vidor that "fast"?
[/quote]

tricky offense to defend, early in the year (main reason IMO), and 2 or 3 OT's helps.

[quote name="Football Fan 50" post="710981" timestamp="1258499898"]
[quote author=TexazBall link=topic=62395.msg710887#msg710887 date=1258489669]
21-10

Central will adavance to rematch with friendswood
[/quote]
Sure hope Friendswood does their part Saturday night against Houston Wheatley.

Good luck Jags!
[/quote]Same to your  Stangs. 

Here is the local newspaper.  You guys can look around and read about them.  

[url=http://www.itemonline.com/hornetsports]Huntsville Item Newspaper[/url]

They lost to Brenham in a good game.

By the way, number #7 is Justin Gilbert, currently committed to Oklahoma State as an athlete.  You guys will understand him when I compare him to Dustin Harris last year from Livingston.  As a QB he throws better than Dustin did but they are comparable athletes.

They struggled early in the year but they have been coming on as of late.  It should be a good game and neither team, I believe, will pull away until late.

[quote name="cbmurphy11" post="710770" timestamp="1258482003"]
Hornets roll in this one. 

Huntsville 35
Central 14
[/quote]

[b][color=green][size=12pt][font=Arial]I like that thought!
Good luck to both teams, but hopefully this comes out to a win for Huntsville!![/font][/size][/color][/b] ;D

[quote name="stacee" post="712496" timestamp="1258677704"]
[quote author=cbmurphy11 link=topic=62395.msg710770#msg710770 date=1258482003]
Hornets roll in this one. 

Huntsville 35
Central 14
[/quote]

[b][color=green][size=12pt][font=Arial]I like that thought!
Good luck to both teams, but hopefully this comes out to a win for Huntsville!![/font][/size][/color][/b] ;D
[/quote][size=16pt][color=maroon]Show them how we work it [b]JAGS!!!!!! [/color]  ;D ;D ;D :)

Central's defense will dominate. and their offense will use a top secret weapon against the hornets. The secret weapon will be raid bug spray. LOL    Lets [s]spray [/s] them hornets with the dust from behind your streaking shoes.

Central Jags 35'
Huntsville hornets  21
Jags back in full form and warming up to go mustang riding next weekend

[quote name="ONeal23" post="712710" timestamp="1258688618"]
the jags going to come to play really cuz we have a bone to pick with them mustangs in the 3rd round i want that win we should have had last year >:( >:( >:(
[/quote]OH YEA SHOW'EM DAT GAME FACE KID >:( >:( >:( >:(  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder