EC vs. Woodville Predictions?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01
I have seen both of these teams play, neither team is that much better than the other. They are pretty equal on the field. I like Woodville is a very close game.

Woodville-26
EC-22

We all seem to forget that 22AA is God's gift to Texas HS Football.  EagleFan01...while EC didn't beat your team, they basically played with you for 3 qtrs, only the 3rd qtr is where they seemed to let a few big plays happen - but it was 12-7 @ the break...with that being said, Woodville while fast will have to deal with the Bucs ball control strategy & stout D, and it will get the better of them.  

Bouillon, Jones & Co. too much for these Eagles!

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="713150" timestamp="1258746798"]
We all seem to forget that 22AA is God's gift to Texas HS Football.  EagleFan01...while EC didn't beat your team, they basically played with you for 3 qtrs, only the 3rd qtr is where they seemed to let a few big plays happen - but it was 12-7 @ the break...with that being said, Woodville while fast will have to deal with the Bucs ball control strategy & stout D, and it will get the better of them.  

[/quote]

Let's go Bucs.  I like this site and I'm tired of reading 22-AA this and 22-AA that.  It would be nice to see something different.

Guest EagleFan01

[/quote]

You are correct sir it was close at the half. But a football game is 4 quarters and Newton pulled away in the third quarter..... Newton also had some turnovers in that game when they were driving in the first half... If Newton was playing EC it would be just like last season in the playoffs..... Good Luck to both teams and 22AA is the gods gift to Texas HS Football don't forget it either....

Guest ECBucFan
We all seem to forget that 22AA is God's gift to Texas HS Football.  EagleFan01[/quote]

Anafanatic, I agree with you 100%, but don't waste your breath (or typing  ;D ) on any of these losers. They have much bigger problems than whatever happens within HS football.    ;D

[quote name="Bobby Light" post="714034" timestamp="1258780554"]
Oh no he has to eat it, cuz u know he would've made  us eat ours if we lost. 
[/quote]

Congrats on a good  game. I feel we should of won easily but its the playoffs. To be honest next week you guys will be bouncing the round balls like us!!!!!! Just being honest.

[quote name="Aiden1" post="714107" timestamp="1258785830"]
[quote author=Bobby Light link=topic=62368.msg714034#msg714034 date=1258780554]
[/quote]

Congrats on a good  game. I feel we should of won easily but its the playoffs. To be honest next week you guys will be bouncing the round balls like us!!!!!! Just being honest.
[/quote]

That is fine if we are bouncing round balls after next week, but atleast we went a week longer.

[quote name="sportsfan82" post="714113" timestamp="1258786294"]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=62368.msg714107#msg714107 date=1258785830]
[quote author=Bobby Light link=topic=62368.msg714034#msg714034 date=1258780554]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That is fine if we are bouncing round balls after next week, but atleast we went a week longer.
[/quote]

True but I feel we outplayed you guys all night and should of won easily. You cannot be one-dimensional against D. Field next week or it will be bad. Just a little advice.

aiden.. come on.. you lost. If Woodville played better than EC then... well they would have won lol. And don't count any team out on any given Friday. Next Friday EC could have a great game plan and DField could be, hopefully will be, playing there worst football. :) but anyway, congrats Woodville on a great season. Congrats to the Bucs on getting out of the 2nd round!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu