It has been proven; District 21AAA is weak!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life
[quote name="indian24-7" post="708717" timestamp="1258295223"]
I stand corrected about week 3 Liberty vs. OF.  I was comparing the games that I had seen.  Watching the Liberty/Cleveland game- Liberty didn't lay down.  Also, OF vs. Liberty, was in week 3 as you stated.  A lot of time has past since then.    Moving on, I would have loved for Cleveland to have met up with Silsbee but its not going to happen this year.  It would have been a great game!  But I still think cleveland would have pulled it off.  Thanks for showing some respect in your post setxfootball!  Our boys deserve it!  
[/quote]

So you think Cleveland would beat Silsbee

Let’s see how they both did against Huffman

Cleveland won 36-12

Silsbee won 54-35 and took out #5 in the 4th quarter

::) Let’s take a vote shall we

SETXsports already has Silsbee ahead of Cleveland in the final rankings so I say 21-AAA has the best team out of the 2 districts the SILSBEE TIGERS!!!!

[quote author=pigskinpreppie link=topic=62364.msg708754#msg708754 date=1258298495]
I find it quite funny that some of the posters are coming over to this site demanding respect for their teams.
Respect is earned not given.

A word of advice..Win games consistantly, Win playoff games cosistantly & win with class and dignity and you might get the respect that you are begging for.j

No one over here is beggin for anything..... Just backin up what has happened on the field....

[quote name="ST4life" post="708805" timestamp="1258303629"]
[quote author=indian24-7 link=topic=62364.msg708717#msg708717 date=1258295223]
I stand corrected about week 3 Liberty vs. OF.  I was comparing the games that I had seen.  Watching the Liberty/Cleveland game- Liberty didn't lay down.  Also, OF vs. Liberty, was in week 3 as you stated.  A lot of time has past since then.    Moving on, I would have loved for Cleveland to have met up with Silsbee but its not going to happen this year.  It would have been a great game!  But I still think cleveland would have pulled it off.  Thanks for showing some respect in your post setxfootball!  Our boys deserve it! 
[/quote]

Cleveland won 36-12

SETXsports already has Silsbee ahead of Cleveland in the final rankings so I say 21-AAA has the best team out of the 2 districts the SILSBEE TIGERS!!!!

[/quote]
It would be a great game.... However i find it hard to believe that Silsbee a 6-4 record could be ahead of Cleveland with a 9-1 record... After all it is just a ranking, we see week after week how true it holds in the BCS.....

Guest ST4life
[quote name="indian24-7" post="708912" timestamp="1258314177"]
[quote author=ST4life link=topic=62364.msg708805#msg708805 date=1258303629]
[quote author=indian24-7 link=topic=62364.msg708717#msg708717 date=1258295223]
I stand corrected about week 3 Liberty vs. OF.  I was comparing the games that I had seen.  Watching the Liberty/Cleveland game- Liberty didn't lay down.  Also, OF vs. Liberty, was in week 3 as you stated.  A lot of time has past since then.    Moving on, I would have loved for Cleveland to have met up with Silsbee but its not going to happen this year.  It would have been a great game!  But I still think cleveland would have pulled it off.  Thanks for showing some respect in your post setxfootball!  Our boys deserve it! 
[/quote]

Cleveland won 36-12

[/quote]
It would be a great game.... However i find it hard to believe that Silsbee a 6-4 record could be ahead of Cleveland with a 9-1 record... After all it is just a ranking, we see week after week how true it holds in the BCS.....
[/quote]

Silsbee vs. Lumberton  Lost  14-20
Silsbee vs. Newton  Lost  20-21
Silsbee vs. Jasper  Lost  20-24

So I guess it’s hard to believe that Cleveland could lose to these three teams

Give me a break if Silsbee had the Cleveland’s easy pre-season schedule than Silsbee would have the same 9-1 record
maybe even 10-0

[quote name="Ole Pigskin" post="708917" timestamp="1258314546"]
We will never know about Silsbee playing Cleveland, but if years past would be any indication, Silsbee would pimp slap the Indians.
So go back to your TeePee and take a few more hits on your piece pipe.
[/quote]

Dude, everyone said Cleveland wouldnt beat Bridgecity and that Coldsprings wouldn't have a chance against WOS , we beat both teams, give credit where credit is due, yeah we have some bonehead fans that makes crazy comments, there just proud, you really dont know what the outcome would be if our 2 teams played a game, I think both sets of players would give it there all, and who knows what the out come would be....

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="709804" timestamp="1258395192"]
[quote author=Ole Pigskin link=topic=62364.msg708917#msg708917 date=1258314546]
We will never know about Silsbee playing Cleveland, but if years past would be any indication, Silsbee would pimp slap the Indians.
[/quote]

Dude, everyone said Cleveland wouldnt beat Bridgecity and that Coldsprings wouldn't have a chance against WOS , we beat both teams, give credit where credit is due, yeah we have some bonehead fans that makes crazy comments, there just proud, you really dont know what the outcome would be if our 2 teams played a game, I think both sets of players would give it there all, and who knows what the out come would be....
[/quote]

Ohhh.....WO-S and Silsbee are egotistical, but Cleveland and Coldspring are "just proud"....LOL    Ugh, OK, dude!

[quote name="stang4life" post="709987" timestamp="1258404694"]
[quote author=C-TOWN link=topic=62364.msg709804#msg709804 date=1258395192]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ohhh.....WO-S and Silsbee are egotistical, but Cleveland and Coldspring are "just proud"....LOL    Ugh, OK, dude!

Guess you didnt read the part where I said some of our parents made bone head comments, UGH OK DUDE!!! GEEZ
[/quote]

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="710024" timestamp="1258406157"]
Reading this posts is so hilarious. Cleveland and Coldspring always have athletes, but Kirbyville would destroy both teams. I see alot of cocky Cleveland fans talking about 21-3A, I sure wish Kirbyville was in that district again.
[/quote]

Who do you guys play next?

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="707123" timestamp="1258177273"]
Lol at 22-AAA talking smack to 21-AAA. Cleveland needs to come get some of Silsbee and WO-S on a regular basis before talking about owning this district.
[/quote]

Wow kid are you kidding me? Coldspring beat WOS and Cleveland beat Coldspring and Cleveland beat Bridge City so 22-3a sends 2 out of 3 home in the first round so if Cleveland beat Coldspring who beat WOS im pretty sure Cleveland would beat WOS and they would make a game with Silsbee so dont tell us to "come get some of Silsbee and WOS when WOS just got done by Coldspring...and Cleveland sends whichever 21-3a team they play home in the First round every year so come get some of LIBERTY hahahaha

[quote name="LTpanthers7" post="710581" timestamp="1258468316"]
[quote author=SHSTIGER link=topic=62364.msg707123#msg707123 date=1258177273]
Lol at 22-AAA talking smack to 21-AAA. Cleveland needs to come get some of Silsbee and WO-S on a regular basis before talking about owning this district.
[/quote]

Wow kid are you kidding me? Coldspring beat WOS and Cleveland beat Coldspring and Cleveland beat Bridge City so 22-3a sends 2 out of 3 home in the first round so if Cleveland beat Coldspring who beat WOS im pretty sure Cleveland would beat WOS and they would make a game with Silsbee so dont tell us to "come get some of Silsbee and WOS when WOS just got done by Coldspring...and Cleveland sends whichever 21-3a team they play home in the First round every year so come get some of LIBERTY hahahaha
[/quote]
im pretty sure BC beat cleveland every year except 2 times in the history of the two schools in the playoffs.

[quote name="Ole Pigskin" post="708917" timestamp="1258314546"]
[/quote]

Lets talk about this year... By the way who did Silsbee scrimmage this year???

[quote name="indian24-7" post="711099" timestamp="1258510623"]
[/quote]

Lets talk about this year... By the way who did Silsbee scrimmage this year???
[/quote]

Kirbyville and LC-M

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder