WILL K-VILLE MAKE IT TO STATE AGAIN

[quote name="CLASS of 2011" post="705554" timestamp="1258081015"]
i say if we beat arp we will have a huge chance of takin that title back to this house this year
[/quote]

Kirbyville is peaking at the best time possible. Do they have a chance? Absolutely.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
I agree with the one game at a time approach but the penalties,and the fumbles has to go..Teams at this level can gain plenty of yards on their own..We don't need to give them free gifts...

[quote name="Big Chief" post="707632" timestamp="1258223720"]
A brave Indian named Black Elk once said "You can never enter the same river twice. This because the river has flowed on; everything has changed. And not only has the river flowed on, you have also flowed on." I have seen many men try to take more than they need out of the beautiful dirt of our ancestors, and it's only that you visit that river again that you will see that things have changed.
[/quote]

Sure have...MULESHOE LOST YESTERDAY!!!! LOL

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="707658" timestamp="1258225898"]
[quote author=Big Chief link=topic=62299.msg707632#msg707632 date=1258223720]
A brave Indian named Black Elk once said "You can never enter the same river twice. This because the river has flowed on; everything has changed. And not only has the river flowed on, you have also flowed on." I have seen many men try to take more than they need out of the beautiful dirt of our ancestors, and it's only that you visit that river again that you will see that things have changed.
[/quote]

Sure have...MULESHOE LOST YESTERDAY!!!! LOL
[/quote]

Yep...They RODE the MULE..!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476