Article about Cleveland

Guest etbu

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Durka-Durka" post="704939" timestamp="1258041095"]
Bernie, you're an idiot.  Playa get back to work.  
[/quote]

aawh how sweet the two stooges come out swinging. i am not the problem pal its your girlfriends over at cleveland. shut your mouth and get back to your seventh grade b team.

[quote name="bernie" post="704914" timestamp="1258040162"]
[quote author=playa link=topic=62246.msg704898#msg704898 date=1258039055]
[quote author=C-TOWN link=topic=62246.msg704857#msg704857 date=1258036458]
If your going to start a thread lets state all the facts, this all started with a 3rd stream JV player accusing another kid of stabbing him twice and a Cleveland security cop using excessive force , these kids had already been suspended when the 2 coaches''supposely'' errased the tapes, HOWEVER, this cop also had a key to this room, the parent is accusing the school police department of beating her child, so they send these same cops into the footage room and bam, there is no tape. Yes, this cop has tried to say our coaches errased the tape but its come out that these 2 coaches have asked the DA to give them and the officer a lie detector test to see who is actually telling the truth, surprise, the officer has declined to take the test.  Our kids and coaches have had a rough week but once again they will come out Friday night and play better than ever, good luck coaches and kids Friday night, I along with most of our town will be in Pasadena supporting you guys and our team.     
[/quote]

Well said!!! The papers/media usually give a broad outline of what went on and is usually dramatized to make money.  No one knows details except the ones involved and people close to them.  Don't draw conclusions.  I know one of the coaches and he is a good person that would do anything for those kids.  I hope the truth prevails
[/quote]

You two are saying that police officer is lying? then why? did secretary get canned along with the other coach with one being on leave? you dont think your school supid check with a lawyer? they could get sued for bad reasons. there has to be something there. another question is why is your school district in the news? this is what the fourth time in a year or so? all are teachers and now coaches. jerry springer material. hey shepherd school board member you look like the pope now.
[/quote]

That is exactly what everyone is saying, the school district is crawfishing now because they acted only when channel 13 showed up, after doing a little back ground check on this parent and her son, this is the 8th fight that this kid has been in this year, as far as being stabbed, the ER doctor said he was not stabbed, he was showing old scars trying to convince everyone he had been stabbed, the parent, well lets just say shes had her share of dealings with the law also, as far as the secretary, she was fired by the same man that gave her keys to the room that he now says only himself, school PD  and school principal should have, our district has caused coaches, staff members, kids, and parents alot of grief this week simply from not following proper procedures, the media and local papers NEVER tell the whole story, if our school would install camera's through out all the school they might of would of seen that it wasnt these coaches who came into the media room and it would of saved our District a little embarrassment once again. And don't get me wrong, I feel all guilty partys should pay for any crimes committed, I am just sick of our district never punishing the actual people who have committed these crimes.

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="704969" timestamp="1258042579"]
[quote author=bernie link=topic=62246.msg704914#msg704914 date=1258040162]
[quote author=playa link=topic=62246.msg704898#msg704898 date=1258039055]
If your going to start a thread lets state all the facts, this all started with a 3rd stream JV player accusing another kid of stabbing him twice and a Cleveland security cop using excessive force , these kids had already been suspended when the 2 coaches''supposely'' errased the tapes, HOWEVER, this cop also had a key to this room, the parent is accusing the school police department of beating her child, so they send these same cops into the footage room and bam, there is no tape. Yes, this cop has tried to say our coaches errased the tape but its come out that these 2 coaches have asked the DA to give them and the officer a lie detector test to see who is actually telling the truth, surprise, the officer has declined to take the test.  Our kids and coaches have had a rough week but once again they will come out Friday night and play better than ever, good luck coaches and kids Friday night, I along with most of our town will be in Pasadena supporting you guys and our team.     
[/quote]

Well said!!! The papers/media usually give a broad outline of what went on and is usually dramatized to make money.  No one knows details except the ones involved and people close to them.  Don't draw conclusions.  I know one of the coaches and he is a good person that would do anything for those kids.  I hope the truth prevails
[/quote]

You two are saying that police officer is lying? then why? did secretary get canned along with the other coach with one being on leave? you dont think your school supid check with a lawyer? they could get sued for bad reasons. there has to be something there. another question is why is your school district in the news? this is what the fourth time in a year or so? all are teachers and now coaches. jerry springer material. hey shepherd school board member you look like the pope now.
[/quote]

That is exactly what everyone is saying, the school district is crawfishing now because they acted only when channel 13 showed up, after doing a little back ground check on this parent and her son, this is the 8th fight that this kid has been in this year, as far as being stabbed, the ER doctor said he was not stabbed, he was showing old scars trying to convince everyone he had been stabbed, the parent, well lets just say shes had her share of dealings with the law also, as far as the secretary, she was fired by the same man that gave her keys to the room that he now says only himself, school PD  and school principal should have, our district has caused coaches, staff members, kids, and parents alot of grief this week simply from not following proper procedures, the media and local papers NEVER tell the whole story, if our school would install camera's through out all the school they might of would of seen that it wasnt these coaches who came into the media room and it would of saved our District a little embarrassment once again. And don't get me wrong, I feel all guilty partys should pay for any crimes committed, I am just sick of our district never punishing the actual people who have committed these crimes.
[/quote]

if that is the case someone can get a lawyer and get ton of money.

Regardless of what happened it makes Cleveland look bad.  The news report made those two coaches out as already guilty when none of us really know anything about what really happened.  Now those two coaches' names are gonna be dragged through the mud without getting their fair shake.  I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet....this made for a great scandalous news story for the ABC's 13 and they could really care less who they step on to get their "juicy story."  I know there's always some kind of BS going on in Cleveland but if this is in fact a criminal case then get the facts before drawing the conclusions.  

[quote name="rollinac" post="704983" timestamp="1258043326"]
Regardless of what happened it makes Cleveland look bad.  The news report made those two coaches out as already guilty when none of us really know anything about what really happened.  Now those two coaches' names are gonna be dragged through the mud without getting their fair shake.  I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet....this made for a great scandalous news story for the ABC's 13 and they could really care less who they step on to get their "juicy story."  I know there's always some kind of BS going on in Cleveland but if this is in fact a criminal case then get the facts before drawing the conclusions.  
[/quote]

media does not care who they walk you are right but that is what society thrives on. if we would grow up and demand change it would stop. if we would flood their station with calls and boycott their sponsors would stop quick. shame because it will ruin lives but who is at fault? hag with the kid is a bimbo, principle, school cop or who?

[quote name="rollinac" post="704983" timestamp="1258043326"]
Regardless of what happened it makes Cleveland look bad.  The news report made those two coaches out as already guilty when none of us really know anything about what really happened.  
[/quote]

First, that's mainstream media for you.  They are looking for the "shock value" and they got it. But I wouldn't put any stock into what they are saying and I'll give you a perfect example of why...Remember Balloon Boy? Remember how he was up in that thing and they had to find some way to get him out...Oh wait, but then he had fallen out and they had cropped still frames and blurred a spot on them and circled them and talked as if that was him falling? But then he was just in the attic and it was all for show?  Not that this is a show, but my rant focuses on the media and all the B.S. that goes with it.  I pretty much have given up on our media system (except for ESPN, KFDM weather, and Gabe of course  ;)) as I don't really know what to believe anymore.  I'll let the authorities do their job and then when they come to a decision be happy to deliberate the outcome, but until then, why not focus on the guys that did what they had to to make the playoffs and put the focus on being happy for them and wishing them luck and not let it be a distraction, though I already know it is.  

Good luck Cleveland in your game, though I'll have to pull for BC as they are out of the district I played in.

No one know's who's fault it was but you see the news jumped all over it and has already declared the "guilty" party.  From the news report, I never would have known the history of the kid involved or the FACT that there are inconsistencies with the ISD cop.  Who has more to lose??  The cop who beat the kid or the coaches who are "covering for one of their kids?"  Makes you wonder who has the greater incentive to make sure the tape was deleted...

Some times it is too easy to throw stones.
Some of us have known at least one of the guys involved for a long time. As stated earlier, he would do anything for his kids and I'm sure he hates the distraction that this has caused and the attention. Not that what he did was right or wrong, I don't know, but I hope he comes out of this as a stronger and better person.
Good luck to the Tribe this week.

[quote name="7mary3" post="704666" timestamp="1257995517"]
To many if's, and's, and but's....pretty sure they won't be convicted by a Liberty County Grand Jury.  Sounds like some typical Cleveland bs.
[/quote]

They have to be indicted by the Grand jury before it even goes to trial, and they face the possibility of conviction.

[quote name="etbu" post="705094" timestamp="1258050609"]

[/quote]

Are you not very bright? I was just putting what was on the newsite lead. Duhhhhhhh
[/quote][quote author=etbu link=topic=62246.msg705094#msg705094 date=1258050609]

[/quote]

Are you not very bright? I was just putting what was on the newsite lead. Duhhhhhhh

Well, if you got if from channel 13 news website, where was the mention on your posted thread that this involved more than just 2 Cleveland coaches, and the less than bright one seems to be YOU, etbu,  seems like all your post are negative and that you are still bragging on the Sheperd board member for cutting a cord, how old are you again, no one is trying to say that if a crime was committed to hide it, ALL guilty partys need to be prosecuted, ALL the facts need to be reported though, SEEMS YOU ARE REAL QUICK TO JUDGE AND CRITIZE WITHOUT KNOWING ANY OF THE FACTS........
[/quote]

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="705112" timestamp="1258051563"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=62246.msg705094#msg705094 date=1258050609]
If your going to start a thread lets state all the facts, this all started with a 3rd stream JV player accusing another kid of stabbing him twice and a Cleveland security cop using excessive force , these kids had already been suspended when the 2 coaches''supposely'' errased the tapes, HOWEVER, this cop also had a key to this room, the parent is accusing the school police department of beating her child, so they send these same cops into the footage room and bam, there is no tape. Yes, this cop has tried to say our coaches errased the tape but its come out that these 2 coaches have asked the DA to give them and the officer a lie detector test to see who is actually telling the truth, surprise, the officer has declined to take the test.  Our kids and coaches have had a rough week but once again they will come out Friday night and play better than ever, good luck coaches and kids Friday night, I along with most of our town will be in Pasadena supporting you guys and our team.    

[/quote]

[/quote][quote author=etbu link=topic=62246.msg705094#msg705094 date=1258050609]
If your going to start a thread lets state all the facts, this all started with a 3rd stream JV player accusing another kid of stabbing him twice and a Cleveland security cop using excessive force , these kids had already been suspended when the 2 coaches''supposely'' errased the tapes, HOWEVER, this cop also had a key to this room, the parent is accusing the school police department of beating her child, so they send these same cops into the footage room and bam, there is no tape. Yes, this cop has tried to say our coaches errased the tape but its come out that these 2 coaches have asked the DA to give them and the officer a lie detector test to see who is actually telling the truth, surprise, the officer has declined to take the test.  Our kids and coaches have had a rough week but once again they will come out Friday night and play better than ever, good luck coaches and kids Friday night, I along with most of our town will be in Pasadena supporting you guys and our team.    

[/quote]

Well, if you got if from channel 13 news website, where was the mention on your posted thread that this involved more than just 2 Cleveland coaches, and the less than bright one seems to be YOU, etbu,  seems like all your post are negative and that you are still bragging on the Shepherd board member for cutting a cord, how old are you again, no one is trying to say that if a crime was committed to hide it, ALL guilty partys need to be prosecuted, ALL the facts need to be reported though, SEEMS YOU ARE REAL QUICK TO JUDGE AND CRITIZE WITHOUT KNOWING ANY OF THE FACTS........
[/quote]
[/quote]

Turn the tables C_Town but instead of whaling into me  you need to trot down to your CISD building. Maybe you can straighten out all of the kinks. 

[quote name="rollinac" post="704997" timestamp="1258044310"]
No one know's who's fault it was but you see the news jumped all over it and has already declared the "guilty" party.  From the news report, I never would have known the history of the kid involved or the FACT that there are inconsistencies with the ISD cop.  Who has more to lose??  The cop who beat the kid or the coaches who are "covering for one of their kids?" [size=10pt][b] Makes you wonder who has the greater incentive to make sure the tape was deleted...[/b][/size]
[/quote]

Maybe it is all of them and it is a conspiracy. The cop covers up the beating, the coaches cover up the stabbing and they all cover for each other.....    ;D

The conclusion of this article tells you everything you needed to know from the beginning. The parent filed charges against the campus police officer. These officers office in the very room the surveillance equipment is in and they are the ones who insisted that the coaches erased that footage. I don't think Sherlock Holmes services were ever required to figure this one out. For the record, the kid was never stabbed. He also was the one who started the fight and resisted the cop. There were plenty of eye witnesses with a better vantage points than those cameras who have attested to that.

[quote name="bernie" post="704932" timestamp="1258040799"]
[quote author=Go-rilla link=topic=62246.msg704925#msg704925 date=1258040632]
Cleveland advocate??? not most reliable source!!!!!!

[/quote]

was not the source channel 13 was. you coaches get the jock sniff out and pay attention. get in the game.
[/quote]

Channel 13 often uses local newspapers, such as the Cleveland Advocate, as its sources--and gives them credit for this on air.  Perhaps, the Advocate, which like most papers likes to stir up controversy, jumped the gun, without getting all facts.  And remember, school districts cannot give information on students, so teachers/employees take the brunt of controversial stories--just to be on the safe side. 

This all sounds too weird--like there is so much more to the story.  I'm guessing these coaches, even though reinstated, won't be able to coach in the playoff game???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw