lesnar will be to big and athletic for fedor.

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25
Good fight tonight but Rogers showed tha fedor will struggle against big athletic strong guys and Rogers isn't no where near the athlete of lesnar.

Guest baseball25
No doubt he's top 3 PFP in the world but in my mind he struggles against a athletic,stronger,bigger, fighter in lesnar, and the Cage lesnar would use that cage and smother fedor, I mean he has 2 more fights with strikeforce i mean hes going to fight werdum UFC cut him and he's going to fight overeem which hasn't fought in 3 years in strikeforce it seems like. NO brainer, come fight lesnar, carwin,velesquez, machida, mir, and silva, then you will become the best PFP best in the world and get all the credit you deserve but you will never get all that credit if you don't fight in the NFL of MMA and fight the best in the UFC.

[quote name="baseball25" post="701389" timestamp="1257656154"]
No doubt he's top 3 PFP in the world but in my mind he struggles against a athletic,stronger,bigger, fighter in lesnar, and the Cage lesnar would use that cage and smother fedor, I mean he has 2 more fights with strikeforce i mean hes going to fight werdum UFC cut him and he's going to fight overeem which hasn't fought in 3 years in strikeforce it seems like. NO brainer, come fight lesnar, carwin,velesquez, machida, mir, and silva, then you will become the best PFP best in the world and get all the credit you deserve but you will never get all that credit if you don't fight in the NFL of MMA and fight the best in the UFC.
[/quote]

this isnt his first time to fight a bigger/stronger opponent. one thing for sure, you cant out muscle or out "athletic" a right hook!

i just think its funny that after each of his fights the fighter he just finished destroying exposed a weakness yet in his next fight its never taken advantage of and that fighter becomes another victim.

i just dont understand why fedor needs mir,carwin,lesnar,or velesquez to prove who he is or solidify his place in mma history. these guys should be seeking fedor not the other way around. everyone in mma knows what the true hw championship is, its not a pretty,shiny belt... its beating fedor!  ;)

fedors an overweight light heavyweight dominating the heavyweight division. It just makes everything he's done over the past 6 years even more amazing. Greatest of all time. I think Brock would give him a few problems with the lay and pray but Fedor would be (and already is) favored in that fight. As for Carwin, Fedor by KO.

Guest baseball25
Fedor is great, but he has never been in the cage against a monster like Lesnar. Lesnar is Bigger,faster, and stronger and exposes alot of problems. He might not need those guys but the fans want it. Like manny pacq he doesn't need cotto,mosley,or mayweather but he's going to give you what the fans want and he wants to be known as the PFP best. MACHIDA,SILVA, and GSP they want to give the fans the best FIGHTS OUT THERE, I mean SILVA didn't need Griffin but he fought him to prove all the fans that he's the best in the world, GSP didn't need to fight PENN again but he did it for the fans so he can prove to everyone in the world he is top 2 PFP best. All i am saying VENOM is to be the BEST you got TO BEAT THE BEST and there are some fighters out there that FEDOR needs to fight plain and simple. To get RECOGNIZE by the MMA FANS he needs to fight in the UFC not strikeforce lol that has 100 commercials in 2hrs lol. Give us what the fans want. MACHIDA, SILVA, GSP, PENN they give us want they want. Pacman does in Boxing so why can't FEDOR. If your a true athletic competitor then you will fight the best out there.

[quote name="baseball25" post="701412" timestamp="1257659646"]
Fedor is great, but he has never been in the cage against a monster like Lesnar. Lesnar is Bigger,faster, and stronger and exposes alot of problems. He might not need those guys but the fans want it. Like manny pacq he doesn't need cotto,mosley,or mayweather but he's going to give you what the fans want and he wants to be known as the PFP best. MACHIDA,SILVA, and GSP they want to give the fans the best FIGHTS OUT THERE, I mean SILVA didn't need Griffin but he fought him to prove all the fans that he's the best in the world, GSP didn't need to fight PENN again but he did it for the fans so he can prove to everyone in the world he is top 2 PFP best. All i am saying VENOM is to be the BEST you got TO BEAT THE BEST and there are some fighters out there that FEDOR needs to fight plain and simple. To get RECOGNIZE by the MMA FANS he needs to fight in the UFC not strikeforce lol that has [b]100 commercials [/b] in 2hrs lol. Give us what the fans want. MACHIDA, SILVA, GSP, PENN they give us want they want. Pacman does in Boxing so why can't FEDOR. If your a true athletic competitor then you will fight the best out there.
[/quote]

im telling you it was closer to 400!  :o

Guest baseball25
lol i mean it was freaking horrible, Strikeforce will never make it, i mean fedor has 2 fights and then i think he goes to UFC and fights lesnar and retires, Fedor got heavy ass hands, i think he has a good shot to beat lesnar if he stands up and fights him, lesnar only chance is to smother him and put all his weight on top of them and uses his big ass frame and strenght and athletic ability. It would be the best fight in MMA history and break all the records in MMA history and that fight right there would bring MMA to big time heights.

Fedor and Strikeforce were both winners last night. I also give some credit to Rogers for bringing it to him. He gave him all he could handle in the first round and a couple times it looked like he was going to finish him off. But like a true champion Fedor worked through it and took Rogers down in grand fashion.

As a fan I'll agree that I would [b]love[/b] to see him in the UFC and fight Lesner and others but I also agree they need him more than he needs them.

I agree the UFC is the NFL of MMA but Strikeforce is not going down quietly. There were some good fights last night with a great main event. At this point Strikeforce has the best heavyweight in the world and the whole country saw it on a national network, for free. The have the best woman fighter in the world and the only real women's division. Dan Henderson just switched and others may for the money.

Danna doesn't have the only show in town and he needs to start paying to keep growing.

I'd be curious to see last nights viewing numbers and revenue. Strikeforce may be around a while.

Guest baseball25
Lol ufc doesn't need fedor. They are fine without him. Strikefoce won't make once fedor is done then he will go to the ufc or his manager won't let him which is going to be a shame. Ufc is fine with out them and they have been fine for yrs. I mean ufc has the 3 top fighters in the world and they don't need a fedor. Fedor needs ufc because ufc has guys that will test fedor. Fedor will be fighting werdum next a guy who the ufc cut lol who wants to see that when fedor could go fight carwin.lesnar.mir. Velesquez. Machida.Silva. 

Guest baseball25
Strikefoce does not have depth in the heavyweight division. Atleast ufc has. 6 rank heavyweights in the world he could fight and he could fight catch weights with machida and Silva. Ufc has way to much to offer.Dan henderson is old ufc doesn't need him either dan can't beat silva and he can't beat machida he's no threat to them. There were a lot of seats open lastnight in the arena and don't worry ufc will sign a primetime deal before to long. Strikefoce is the cfl of mma I guess fedor wants to be b level figthers like Rogers.arvloski.Tim sylvia. Werdum and etc.

Guest baseball25
To be the best you got to fight the best and fight in the best organization you have never seen micheal Jordan play in another league because he wanted to be the best and play against the best he was a true competitor and had the desire. Lebron James same way he would never go over seas to play he wants to be the best In the world and that's why he's In the NBA.these Japan baseball players and Cuban players they don't want to play in there hometown they want to be in the mlb to play against the best in the world but fedor wants to keep fighting in a c level organization.

The main reason Jordan, Labron and all the foriegn baseball players are in th e NBA and MLB is the money. If cuba, Japan, China and others payed like America they would not be here. The NBA proved in th 2004 olympics they were not best in thte world. MLB has also fallen in international play. It's mostly about money and Danna will see that

Guest baseball25
your wrong my fan, NBA won last olympics they just had to get there best players to play, and also over sees already offer some of the best basketball players in the world to play for alot of money and there saying no, the only players you see going there now is guys that are sub par players and they go play there because there making more money, you know everybody thinks its about money with these guys when yeah they want there money but lebron,jordan, and arod they all deserve it, thats there jobs and they succeed at it, Japan pays real good for baseball players, I know for a fact they do because my cousic (clay Buchholz) told me but he said players that don't succeed in MLB go there because they can make pretty good money, why isn't dice K, Mautisi,Ichrio, playing in Japan? its because they want to play against the BEST and play in the BEST LEAGUE and thats MLB, MLB has fallen in Internatinal league play because the best guys in the WORLD don't play  in the WBC because it will cause injury and there body aren't in shape DICK K is the perfect example thats why he got hurt was because of the WBC because his arm was not in shape and he threw alot of innings.

Guest baseball25
He doesn't care, its just the truth thats nothing big that I commented on, i'll show him what i said this week when i am at his wedding in california...

[quote name="UT#1" post="702085" timestamp="1257733714"]
i hate lesnar with a passion but after seeing fedor last night i believe that lesnar carwin mir or even kongo(if he kept it standing) would give fedor all kinds of problems. he couldnt have timed that punched anymore perfect though
[/quote]

hes fought MUCH better strikers than any of the four you named.

im not sure what rogers really did last night to make you think that... he landed 1 clean jab, held him on the cage for a while, landed a few from the top, and then got detonated.

[quote name="baseball25" post="701389" timestamp="1257656154"]
[/quote]

LOL at letting WHERE a guy fights determine his value and character as a fighter

Guest baseball25
I feel that his manager is scared to let him fight in the ufc. His manager seems like a dousche I mean wouldn't let fedor talk before the fight that's how you let fans get connected to a fighter and stuff. Fedor will be in the ufc. I do believe velesquez would cause problems bec he's athletic as hell at 230 pounds. That's a fight I would love to see.

Fedor was losing that fight until the right KO'd Rogers. I was not that impressed with either or them. I also believe that while anyone fighting with 4oz. gloves on has a punchers chance that Lesnar would not stand toe to toe with him, get him on the ground and pound the crud out of Fedor.

Now if Fedor actually trained and cut to 205, that would be very interesting indeed.

rogers didnt do anything but he wasnt really expected to i mean he was a 6to1 underdog, and IMO isnt even close to a top 10 heavyweight hes 10-1 with only 1 win against a credible guy. i dont think hes fought a much better striker than kongo. i think the only chance Fedor has against lesnar or carwin would be to get a takedown and put them on their back which i dont think he could do. i agree with hughes fan though make the cut to 205 and cement the 1# p4p ranking people are putting on him

[quote name="hughesfan" post="702633" timestamp="1257794603"]
[b]Fedor was losing that fight until the right KO'd Rogers[/b]. I was not that impressed with either or them. I also believe that while anyone fighting with 4oz. gloves on has a punchers chance that Lesnar would not stand toe to toe with him, get him on the ground and pound the crud out of Fedor.

Now if Fedor actually trained and cut to 205, that would be very interesting indeed.
[/quote]

what!!!???  you cant be serious! that round was not even close!

there was the jab from Rogers that opened an existing cut and a decent flurry on the ground that lasted a few seconds. fedor rocked him on the feet, couple of beautiful takedowns, and a couple of near submissions. When Fedor gets hurt it seems to be magnified more than any other fighter in the same situation.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder