Lonestar Sr. Superbowl Prediction

Lucky72

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the game?  yea u the one who says " We don't have more than King r if we did we did not show it."  You were defintely not at our game.  It was a definte showing of a TEAM effort.  However, I think u jealous folks would'nt know team if it slapped you in the face.  We don't have to worry about next year because we got this year to celebrate.  We don't have to wait till next year. :P

[quote name="HORNS R #1" post="709973" timestamp="1258404013"]
[quote author=lg1028 link=topic=61822.msg709923#msg709923 date=1258401243]
[quote author=HORNS R #1 link=topic=61822.msg697075#msg697075 date=1257367107]
AND TRUST ME WE HAVE MORE THEN HIM TO OFFER JUST TIGHTEN THEM CHIN STRAPS AND LETS GO
[/quote]

Well if you have more then him you sure don't show it. Letting him stand back to avoid getting hurt while all the other boys take the hits. Seems to me like you have your prize player and thats all you think you need. Lets see what you got next year when he is gone...
[/quote]OK YOU HAVE  PI--ED ME OFF NOW TRUST ME WE HAD KING THAT WAS A BIG PLAY MAKER THAT COULD MAKE THE BIG BREAK AND IF WE DIDNT HAVE HIM WE STILL SCORE JUST NOT AS FAST AS WE COULD WITH HIM TRUST ME AFTER COACHING SOME OF THESE KIDS 5 YEARS WE HAD A VERY SALTY GROUP OF KIDS AND WILL IN THE THE FUTHUR SO GO AND SAY WHAT MAKES YOU FELL GOOD THE TRUTH IS WE WON AND YES WE DID IT WITH OUT ANT 7 GRADER ON THE TEAM AND YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH WHAT WE HAVE NEXT YEAR
[/quote]Excuse me, but isn’t that the purpose of the offensive lineman to take the hits to protect the quarterback and the running backs so they can score??  IDIOTS!!!  No matter what team has an athlete that stands out...that athlete cannot do it by himself...IT TAKES A TEAM OF ATHLETES PLAYING THEIR POSITIONS!!!... whether it’s basketball or football...I have never seen a one man team playing by himself on a court or field!!!!  Again....IDIOTS!!!!

[quote name="AMAZED" post="710058" timestamp="1258408098"]
[quote author=HORNS R #1 link=topic=61822.msg709973#msg709973 date=1258404013]
AND TRUST ME WE HAVE MORE THEN HIM TO OFFER JUST TIGHTEN THEM CHIN STRAPS AND LETS GO
[/quote]

Well if you have more then him you sure don't show it. Letting him stand back to avoid getting hurt while all the other boys take the hits. Seems to me like you have your prize player and thats all you think you need. Lets see what you got next year when he is gone...
[/quote][b]OK YOU HAVE  PI--ED ME OFF NOW TRUST ME WE HAD KING THAT WAS A BIG PLAY MAKER THAT COULD MAKE THE BIG BREAK AND IF WE DIDNT HAVE HIM WE STILL SCORE JUST NOT AS FAST AS WE COULD WITH HIM TRUST ME AFTER COACHING SOME OF THESE KIDS 5 YEARS WE HAD A VERY SALTY GROUP OF KIDS AND WILL IN THE THE FUTHUR SO GO AND SAY WHAT MAKES YOU FELL GOOD THE TRUTH IS WE WON AND YES WE DID IT WITH OUT ANT 7 GRADER ON THE TEAM AND YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH WHAT WE HAVE NEXT YEAR [/b] [/quote]Excuse me, but isn’t that the purpose of the offensive lineman to take the hits to protect the quarterback and the running backs so they can score??  [b]IDIOTS!!!  [/b] No matter what team has an athlete that stands out...that athlete cannot do it by himself...IT TAKES A TEAM OF ATHLETES PLAYING THEIR POSITIONS!!!... whether it’s basketball or football...I have never seen a one man team playing by himself on a court or field!!!!  Again[b]....IDIOTS!!!! [/b]

[/quote]

Forum Rules.........Amazed, you should read them

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

6) NO SHOUTING!!- (Use of "Caps Lock") The standard practice on most message boards, forums, emails, web pages, etc. is that the use of all caps is regarded as SHOUTING!!

and for some of you

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

I guess someone had to say it   ::)

...well then i will whisper  h-f senior team is the superbowl and league champs.  it was a team effort and they got it done.  so live with.  and as far as bashing goes they been bashing our whole team  noone said anything about that .  oh i guess our team spoke for themselves they won.

[quote name="madmom" post="710094" timestamp="1258409801"]
...well then i will whisper  h-f senior team is the superbowl and league champs.  it was a team effort and they got it done.  so live with. [b] and as far as bashing goes they been bashing our whole team  noone said anything about that .[/b]  oh i guess our team spoke for themselves they won.
[/quote]

That sounds JUST like my 8 year old when he gets in trouble.........You made me laugh!!

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="710066" timestamp="1258408638"]
[quote author=AMAZED link=topic=61822.msg710058#msg710058 date=1258408098]
[quote author=HORNS R #1 link=topic=61822.msg709973#msg709973 date=1258404013]
[/quote]

[/quote][b]OK YOU HAVE  PI--ED ME OFF NOW TRUST ME WE HAD KING THAT WAS A BIG PLAY MAKER THAT COULD MAKE THE BIG BREAK AND IF WE DIDNT HAVE HIM WE STILL SCORE JUST NOT AS FAST AS WE COULD WITH HIM TRUST ME AFTER COACHING SOME OF THESE KIDS 5 YEARS WE HAD A VERY SALTY GROUP OF KIDS AND WILL IN THE THE FUTHUR SO GO AND SAY WHAT MAKES YOU FELL GOOD THE TRUTH IS WE WON AND YES WE DID IT WITH OUT ANT 7 GRADER ON THE TEAM AND YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH WHAT WE HAVE NEXT YEAR [/b] [/quote]Excuse me, but isn’t that the purpose of the offensive lineman to take the hits to protect the quarterback and the running backs so they can score??  [b]IDIOTS!!!  [/b] No matter what team has an athlete that stands out...that athlete cannot do it by himself...IT TAKES A TEAM OF ATHLETES PLAYING THEIR POSITIONS!!!... whether it’s basketball or football...I have never seen a one man team playing by himself on a court or field!!!!  Again[b]....IDIOTS!!!! [/b]

[/quote]

Forum Rules.........Amazed, you should read them

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

6) NO SHOUTING!!- (Use of "Caps Lock") The standard practice on most message boards, forums, emails, web pages, etc. is that the use of all caps is regarded as SHOUTING!!

and for some of you

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

I guess someone had to say it   ::)
[/quote]I am adult enough and intelligent enough to take correction when given.  Thank you for reminding me of that.  However, it wasn't until I have had enough of the flaming forum that I am the one who gets corrected.  Have you not read this forum for the past several days...come on give me a break.  Let me ask you this, how much more bashing of players and coaches where you going to let ride before saying something, because before I commented, all of the above rules have been broken.  Personally,I think it should have been stopped from the first attack. Does anyone out there agree with me??  I didn't even respond until today. This not only happened in football but this same thing happened in basketball.  So, are we going to pick and choose who gets to bash and who gets to respond?  Maybe you need to post all the forum rules to remind everyone on what this forum is truly about.  

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="710097" timestamp="1258409981"]
[quote author=madmom link=topic=61822.msg710094#msg710094 date=1258409801]
...well then i will whisper  h-f senior team is the superbowl and league champs.  it was a team effort and they got it done.  so live with. [b] and as far as bashing goes they been bashing our whole team  noone said anything about that .[/b]  oh i guess our team spoke for themselves they won.
[/quote]

That sounds JUST like my 8 year old when he gets in trouble.........You made me laugh!!
[/quote]Oops, practice what you preach...no caps...it's considered shouting.

[quote name="AMAZED" post="710110" timestamp="1258410858"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=61822.msg710097#msg710097 date=1258409981]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not a moderator or affiliated with this site in any way.  I called you out for caps and using the word idiot.  I also said "and for some" with the bashing rule. So, that post was not completely directed at you.  It's appropriate to use CAPS to highlight or stress a WORD. It's not ok to put the caps lock on and type away. I realize you have only made 4 post so these rules are new to you as is the etiquette that we use on this board.  I hope you continue to post, just keep in mind what you say and more importantly, how you say it.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="710281" timestamp="1258423426"]
[quote author=AMAZED link=topic=61822.msg710110#msg710110 date=1258410858]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=61822.msg710097#msg710097 date=1258409981]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I'm not a moderator or affiliated with this site in any way.  I called you out for caps and using the word idiot.  I also said "and for some" with the bashing rule. So, that post was not completely directed at you.  It's appropriate to use CAPS to highlight or stress a WORD. It's not ok to put the caps lock on and type away. I realize you have only made 4 post so these rules are new to you as is the etiquette that we use on this board.  I hope you continue to post, just keep in mind what you say and more importantly, how you say it.
[/quote]Point well taken...however, I was not the one who used all caps...but you called me out on it anyway which I had only emphasized certain words as you did...so that's why you got the oops...and I do know what the appropriate use of CAPS is for...however the "idiot" comment was uncalled for and I stand corrected... but fyi...I did read the rules prior to posting and I do know how to use etiquette...I allowed my frustration towards the bashings and unnecessary criticisms to get the better of me...it will be handle in better form in the near future...if everyone will take note...people can agree to disagree and/or be corrected...and still have a peaceful debate about any subject...this thread between you and I proves that...but somes things that are said have to be challenged but it can be in a constructive way...I think our athletes and community have taken enough from this thread of conversation and I hope that this ends it...enough is enough!! 

enuff said we won with 16 players anyone who coaches any type of little league or high school will tell you there is going to be a standout star.  some of those standouts work very hard at being that.  so grow up.  h-f is notorious for winning.  so sorry bout ur luck.  u got no business in this no way.  done with this.

[quote name="madmom" post="710457" timestamp="1258433813"]
enuff said we won with 16 players anyone who coaches any type of little league or high school will tell you there is going to be a standout star.  some of those standouts work very hard at being that.  so grow up.  h-f is notorious for winning.  so sorry bout ur luck.  u got no business in this no way.  done with this.
[/quote]There was enough said with Amazed's statement.  That's where it should have ended...with class.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33