Anahuac Panther Football Highlights!!

[quote name="Kville99" post="694882" timestamp="1257196164"]
were those highlights in slow motion? ;D
[/quote]

8) will be MUCH different opponents than kountze and warren in the playoffs.

[quote name="THEFUTUREOFTHEGAME" post="695437" timestamp="1257223077"]
Well congratulations! U made a highlight video facing 2 of the sorriest teams in SETX. Let me stand up and applaude. hmm our junior powder puff team could make a highlight video against them. Ha. Yall have any highlights against EC? hmmm  ;D
[/quote]

That's real funny making fun of a couple of school's. I'm sure those kids put in just as much hard work as E.C. does. They just don't have as much talent.  And I'm sure it took a lot of hard work putting together those highlight clips.
Congrats on beating Anahauc(by one point)! That was yalls SuperBowl. We will see you in a couple of weeks when your getting ready for basketball season.
Oh yea, one more thing...............can I have fries with that????  
P.S. you missspelled APPLAUD.

Well congratulations! U made a highlight video facing 2 of the sorriest teams in SETX. Let me stand up and applaude. hmm our junior powder puff team could make a highlight video against them. Ha. Yall have any highlights against EC? hmmm 

U still going to bed dreaming about how yall beat us by a point? u might wanna start thinking about playoffs cause come first round yall are gonna be lookin in the eastbay magazine for basketball shoes

[quote name="THEFUTUREOFTHEGAME" post="695437" timestamp="1257223077"]
Well congratulations! U made a highlight video facing 2 of the sorriest teams in SETX. Let me stand up and applaude. hmm our junior powder puff team could make a highlight video against them. Ha. Yall have any highlights against EC? hmmm  ;D
[/quote]

Actually, they have posted highlights from every game this year EXCEPT the ones they lost, for obvious reasons!!  Thanks for getting on here and bashing other teams/kids for their hard work though - I am sure Kountze and Warren love to read comments like that about themselves!! 

[quote name="StangBacker" post="695619" timestamp="1257259615"]
[quote author=THEFUTUREOFTHEGAME link=topic=61749.msg695437#msg695437 date=1257223077]
Well congratulations! U made a highlight video facing 2 of the sorriest teams in SETX. Let me stand up and applaude. hmm our junior powder puff team could make a highlight video against them. Ha. Yall have any highlights against EC? hmmm  ;D
[/quote]

Actually, they have posted highlights from every game this year EXCEPT the ones they lost, for obvious reasons!!  Thanks for getting on here and bashing other teams/kids for their hard work though - I am sure Kountze and Warren love to read comments like that about themselves!! 

[/quote]

No doubt and what's all this negativity towards Anahuac.  We practically did everything but giftwrap that game against EC, so please get over it and move on.  People are allowed to post videos on here, and for those who are unable to make it to games, this gives them a chance to view their friends or family memebers performances on the field.  8)

No need to make a post, if you don't like the video then move on buckaroo!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Anafanatic" post="695653" timestamp="1257261667"]
No doubt and what's all this negativity towards Anahuac.  We practically did everything but giftwrap that game against EC, so please get over it and move on. 
[/quote]

First, for the record, I don't give a flip about any videos. Show any you want, or don't, or whatever. Doesn't matter. With that said:

Second, What about all the negativity towards EC [i]before[/i] the game? I read predictions like 42-0 or whatever. CM and the Anahuac D was gonna punish Hank Jones, etc. Was all that OK to voice against EC, but now Anahuac is "off limits"? And:

Third, Giftwrap? Are you KIDDING? Hank Jones flat out ran over Anahuac (was area rushing leader) with 172 yards. Also, remember, EC could have [i]easily[/i] scored near the end of the game, but didn't. Took knees to run out the clock, mercifully for Da'Wac. Giftwrapped? Fugettaboutit!  ::)

Negativity and predictions are 2 different things.  I actually thought yall would score more, and us likewise.  Panthers came out probably as flat as I've seen them all year on offense, not that Bouillion didn't play some role in that.  We could play this game another 9 times and I still wouldn't put money on the Bucs, and that's no ill-will towards you guys...we definitely have the better squad, y'all just happened to be better on that night.  Hank may have gotten his yards, but it was our offense that didn't show up and you could tell from before opening kickoff when they ran ([u]walked[/u]) thru the panther tunnel that overconfidence was about to get the best of them. 

Congrats to my neighbors again on the victory....I think ya'll are still more shocked that you won more than Anahuac is of losing that game, but bragging rights for a year is all you get!

Maybe giftwrapped was a little harsh - ease up on the video posts and the disrespecting of district teams and I'll refrain from such remarks.

Note to coach Barbay:  DO NOT schedule district rival games after a bye week

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Anafanatic" post="696706" timestamp="1257347818"]
...but bragging rights for a year [i][u]is all you get![/u][/i]
[/quote]

Uhmm, that, and oh, that little thing called THE UNDISPUTED DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!  ;D

Good luck to Anahuac in the playoffs. The Bucs and H. Jones will see yall next year.  ;)

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="696868" timestamp="1257354661"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=61749.msg696706#msg696706 date=1257347818]
...but bragging rights for a year [i][u]is all you get![/u][/i]
[/quote]

Uhmm, that, and oh, that little thing called THE UNDISPUTED DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!  ;D

Good luck to Anahuac in the playoffs. The Bucs and H. Jones will see yall next year.  ;)
[/quote]

Fair enough on the championship!

Next year, well I hope...unless the UIL determines otherwise - right?  Good luck to EC as well, I'll be rooting for you fo sho!

[quote name="OU812" post="695536" timestamp="1257253677"]
[quote author=THEFUTUREOFTHEGAME link=topic=61749.msg695437#msg695437 date=1257223077]
Well congratulations! U made a highlight video facing 2 of the sorriest teams in SETX. Let me stand up and applaude. hmm our junior powder puff team could make a highlight video against them. Ha. Yall have any highlights against EC? hmmm  ;D
[/quote]

That's real funny making fun of a couple of school's. I'm sure those kids put in just as much hard work as E.C. does. They just don't have as much talent.  And I'm sure it took a lot of hard work putting together those highlight clips.
Congrats on beating Anahauc(by one point)! That was yalls SuperBowl. We will see you in a couple of weeks when your getting ready for basketball season.
Oh yea, one more thing...............can I have fries with that????  
P.S. you missspelled APPLAUD.
[/quote]

And you misspelled, misspelled.

Moron.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder