PNG White PeeWee vs. WOS Predictions?

[quote name="AggieNDN" post="694777" timestamp="1257193072"]
When and where is this game again?  ???
[/quote]

PNG Reservation 10 AM, Tribesman your saying that nobody else did anything against ya'll? Everybody blocked to open holes for #28 on all 4 of his TD's and defense swarmed ya'll, not just #28. We are a team, but it does help to have an athlete that is really talented. As to WOS, I think ya'll are thinking of ya'll talking all that sweep right, sweep left mess. We aren't the biggest team, but our players aren't scared to put helmets on people. See ya at the game ;D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Done sucking my thumb after my game Saturday. Hats off to WOS, they came to play. More physical than I thought they were going to be. Going with WOS. Ice and Previs will have the plan and the kids ready to play. Good Luck to both teams. Now I got to go defend myself on about 10 other threads.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="694859" timestamp="1257195348"]
[quote author=AggieNDN link=topic=61733.msg694777#msg694777 date=1257193072]
When and where is this game again?  ???
[/quote]

PNG Reservation 10 AM, Tribesman your saying that nobody else did anything against ya'll? Everybody blocked to open holes for #28 on all 4 of his TD's and defense swarmed ya'll, not just #28. We are a team, but it does help to have an athlete that is really talented. As to WOS, I think ya'll are thinking of ya'll talking all that sweep right, sweep left mess. We aren't the biggest team, but our players aren't scared to put helmets on people. See ya at the game ;D
[/quote]

Don't misinterpret what I'm saying there, LG....I will say this...I will say that if I had some certain kid who is playing for PNG White on MY team along with the kids that I had, I feel that I would be playing next Saturday. He is a "difference -maker" and the offensive fire-power that I very desperately needed.  ;) Go Indians !

[quote name="Tribesman" post="694963" timestamp="1257199662"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=61733.msg694859#msg694859 date=1257195348]
[quote author=AggieNDN link=topic=61733.msg694777#msg694777 date=1257193072]
When and where is this game again?  ???
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't misinterpret what I'm saying there, LG....I will say this...I will say that if I had some certain kid who is playing for PNG White on MY team along with the kids that I had, I feel that I would be playing next Saturday. He is a "difference -maker" and the offensive fire-power that I very desperately needed.  ;) Go Indians !
[/quote]

Fair enough, they will be strong in two weeks. Kids are looking good ;)

PNG  white has had the least amount points scored against them all season.  So if WOS thinks they will run all over White they have another thing coming.  Everyone cries saying one kid but reality is you will not make it this far with one kid. I expect a great game.  Also props to PNG purple and Lumberton WHite coming this far.  THis two teams had a great coaching staff and hope they stay around till senior to keep the competition coming.  Fun season guys......

[quote name="BLEEDINGPURPLE" post="695432" timestamp="1257222828"]
PNG  white has had the least amount points scored against them all season.  So if WOS thinks they will run all over White they have another thing coming.  Everyone cries saying one kid but reality is you will not make it this far with one kid. I expect a great game.  Also props to PNG purple and Lumberton WHite coming this far.  THis two teams had a great coaching staff and hope they stay around till senior to keep the competition coming.  Fun season guys......
[/quote]

Listen, guys I am tired of people thinking that all we do is overlook people or that we think that we are just so great and mighty, that is so far from the truth. Previs and I are so hard on our kids about just because you are from WOS doesn't mean diddley, we tell them every week that you have to earn it and every week my kids that start in the game are not decided until Friday, and that is the TRUTH. We have a motto that I keep and it is [b]"DON'T TELL ME SHOW ME"[/b] so ladies and gentleman I hope that you understand this but don't forget that we are very proud of our team. [i][b]To PNG  White, we totally respect you guys 100% [/b][/i]because like you said if you were not a top notch team then you would not be here! We know that you have more weapons than just #28 and I am preparing my kids for everything. This will be a fun and exciting game with some big hits, You have allowed the least amount of points, and we are right behind you guys, so once again good luck and be ready because this is gonna be great!

HAHAHAHAHA, your right man I am here by 5 am on the days that I work but it's cool because I only work 3 or 4 days a week. I would love to go Thursday, are you guys going to all be there because I talked to one of the coaches and he said he was busy I think. Just let me know and I am there!!!

Lum Jr white will be there and I know if I'm there Stangs and 98 will be. They scared to let me out of their sight. ;D Afterall, remember L-Train said he wuz buyin a round. How about it Scalpem, Tribesman, L-Train? LR33 said yall were good people so lets do it. The Last Supper before we're once again on the same team travelin together! :)

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="695587" timestamp="1257257559"]
I'll try to go, mamma's getting two wisdom teeth pulled and with three boys at the house. ;D
[/quote]

I have only been married for three years but here's my two cents big daddy[size=12pt][b] "STAY HOME"[/b][/size]HA HA HA HA I'm just joking with you but manI know one thing and that is when momma is not happy then ain't nobody happy !!!

Can I get an Amen!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="695686" timestamp="1257263264"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=61733.msg695587#msg695587 date=1257257559]
I'll try to go, mamma's getting two wisdom teeth pulled and with three boys at the house. ;D
[/quote]

I have only been married for three years but here's my two cents big daddy[size=12pt][b] "STAY HOME"[/b][/size]HA HA HA HA I'm just joking with you but manI know one thing and that is when momma is not happy then ain't nobody happy !!!

Can I get an Amen!
[/quote]
AMEN, my brother.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="695587" timestamp="1257257559"]
[/quote]

Put the kids to bed early for Momma and she will love you that much more.  Then I am sure she wouldn't mind you going to hang with the guys. 

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="695686" timestamp="1257263264"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=61733.msg695587#msg695587 date=1257257559]
[/quote]

Can I get an Amen!
[/quote]

Ain't that the truth

[quote name="2010" post="693937" timestamp="1257125684"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=61733.msg693934#msg693934 date=1257125540]
Both of these teams played in week 1 with WOS winning a close game 12-7. Both teams are better now and it should be a slobber knocker!
[/quote]i think wos has the edge 32-21 on this one
[/quote]I've watched WO-S a couple of times and they are good. However they are undisciplined and make too many mistakes. Those mistakes haven't hurt them yet. If they play that way today PNG White will make them pay. PNG White is the best coached team in pee wee football and will prove today it takes more than just talent to win. PNG 27 - WOS 13.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="693934" timestamp="1257125540"]
Both of these teams played in week 1 with WOS winning a close game 12-7. Both teams are better now and it should be a slobber knocker!
[/quote]

This was another good game but this time PNG came out on top 12-6.  Good game for both teams... New trophy winner this year...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder