Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG blows their wad against Central and fall in Baytown to a 5-5 Eagle team! That would be a great title for the Baytown Sun next Sunday ;D

All joking aside this is going to be a better game than the PNG faithfull think. Game 1 we heard the same think of how the Indians would win by 3-4 TD's and in the end they should not have even gotten 3-4 TD's from BH! IF BH can hold the ball they can win, but that is a big IF

BHFAN -- I know you are posting with your heart, but you have to take a step back and be realistic. The team that BH played the first of the season is nothing like what your boys will experience this week. Since I live 1,600 miles away, I was only able to see the Vidor game in person. Believe me when I tell you that this PN-G team is for real; not even kidding. Do not take the beating you guys get this week personal; it's strictly business.

This will be my only post regarding the BH game. It just seems senseless to discuss a topic that all of SE Texas knows what the outcome will be. Best of luck to BH next season.

[quote name="portnechesgrovesbaseball" post="693566" timestamp="1257100611"]
PASSING:            COMP      ATTT      YDS       TD
BRENNAN DOTY      109        190       1428       10

RUSHING:                   ATT       YDS      TD
CALEB HARMON            217       1467     15
CODY ROSS                 28         168       3
MATT DESMOND           25         62         5
BRENNAN DOTY            28         42         0

RECEIVING:                  REC      YDS      TD
BLAKE REYENGA             32        453       2
SPENCER DERON            20         378       6
KYLER SEGURA              20         227       1
RYAN ST. CLAIR            13         168       2
AMIR JALALI                 12         133       0
GARRETT BOUDOIN        10          94        0

INTERCEPTIONS:
AARON BRANDOM--4
DRE DUNBAR -- 3
KANE BENOIT -- 3
NATHAN RAGGIO-- 1

PN-G has 10 players with 30 tackles.
KANE BENOIT-- 71 tackles.
D.J. SCHEXNIDER-- 4 sacks, 11 QB pressures, 6 QB hits.
DAVID ST. CLAIR-- 5 pass break-ups
DRE DUNBAR-- 5 pass break-ups

our offense is two- dimensional, which will get us farther than other teams, and our defense is phenomal. we force more turnovers than anyone in our area. no, i am not bragging. i'm just speaking the truth. it's been a long road to get to where we are now. can we be beat? yes, on any given day! are we going down without a fight? no... i'm very proud of the boys maintaining levelheaded. you wouldn't be to tell that from all our fan posts on here. you may "hate" on png and say that we're arrogant, conceited, egotistic -- whatever you want to call it -- but we're nothing more than moms, dads, grandparents, friends, and fans that are proud of our team. we bleed purple and white at the reservation.
[font=Verdana]winning or losing we WILL always be FAITHFUL![/font]

[/quote]Now you know how WOS feels, but hey PNG you gotta love the haters at least they make you laugh. Good luck against a fast central team. and BH enjoy the ride home after the game just don't let you head hang too low you still have to drive home,

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="700621" timestamp="1257606414"]
[quote author=dme1111 link=topic=61613.msg700568#msg700568 date=1257603400]
I predict 20-4a going 3-1 in this years first round and once again proving 19-4a is terribly weak... It has been proven for years that 20-4a is the better district... Other than Dayton... yall kinda stink....
[/quote]

What about Crosby...the district champion  ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

what about them?

[quote name="BHFAN" post="699115" timestamp="1257543737"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=61613.msg699106#msg699106 date=1257543113]
PNG won the 1st game and has gotten better each and every week........9-0................BH lost the game and has lost a bushell basket more...........5-5......................PNG  wins
[/quote]

I wish it was that easy ;D We could just go ahead and hand out the trophies if folks just thought like you  :o So I wonder what happens when PNG meets another team that is undefeated I guess you play the 20-4A is a better district card ;D ;D Good luck me thinks you will be 9-1 going into the playoffs.
[/quote]

how about 10-0 going into playoffs and healthy and hungry for more

[quote name="bh89-2" post="698444" timestamp="1257476505"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=61613.msg698391#msg698391 date=1257473571]
Let's try something different: Does PNG have any sure fire D 1 prospects this year or in the next couple of years? Players to watch sort of thing. I mean when you watch the kid play, do you go wow he is a man playing among high school athletes. A sure fire no doubter. If not PNG then throughout 20 4A? And I'm being serious.
[/quote]

They just got running water and electricity........ ;D
[/quote]
the cross eyed kid playing the banjo from deliverence speaks

ok central game over and just like faircloth said some times it better to be lucky than good and we were lucky last night  Reasons we will win this friday

1. We are Better

2. Are fans are better

3. We will pick apart your offense (again) like food from our teeth

4. The "Caleb Harmon" Show

5. Pride , Honor , Tradtion

6. Were PNG INDIANS

7. when is the last time BH has played in front of 7 000 fans on the vistor side

I could go on and on

[quote name="twincityindian" post="701016" timestamp="1257631767"]
ok central game over and just like faircloth said some times it better to be lucky than good and we were lucky last night   Reasons we will win this friday

1. We are Better

2. Are fans are better

6. Were PNG INDIANS

7. when is the last time BH has played in front of 7 000 fans on the vistor side

I could go on and on
[/quote]

7000 fans?  Man that's a lot of crying come Saturday. "The refs", "the turnovers", "the score"...... ;D ;D ;D To take a quote form the coach, you "lucked" into a district championship, don't let it got o your head.  BH won't tun the ball over 8 or 9 times again and won't let PNG off this time. 1 and out for PNG.

Got a question for you  you know if there werent four teams going to the play off you wouldnt be there so be grateful that you even get to step on the field again with the PNG ELITE TEAM Not only are we going to beat you that will be twice i know step children that get beat less than that......... ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL ALL IN GOOD FUN

[quote name="bh89-2" post="701052" timestamp="1257633411"]
[quote author=twincityindian link=topic=61613.msg701016#msg701016 date=1257631767]
ok central game over and just like faircloth said some times it better to be lucky than good and we were lucky last night   Reasons we will win this friday

1. We are Better

2. Are fans are better

6. Were PNG INDIANS

I could go on and on
[/quote]

7000 fans?  Man that's a lot of crying come Saturday. "The refs", "the turnovers", "the score"...... ;D ;D ;D To take a quote form the coach, [b]you "lucked" into a district championship[/b], don't let it got o your head.  BH won't tun the ball over 8 or 9 times again and won't let PNG off this time. 1 and out for PNG.
[/quote]

[size=12pt][color=blue]Just as your Eagles are "lucky" to be in the playoffs. [/color] [/size]  ;)

see here's the thing the PN-G idiots  i mean Indians are gonna come to baytown where the only reservation is gonna be at the lost in found where they lost thier game. barbers hill want have to deal with all the bad calls that PN-G paid to have last time. so take your tomahawks and TP's and go back home and tell the story around the fire how the indians lost the game after going undefeated for the regular season.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="701077" timestamp="1257635591"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=61613.msg701052#msg701052 date=1257633411]
[quote author=twincityindian link=topic=61613.msg701016#msg701016 date=1257631767]

1. We are Better

2. Are fans are better

6. Were PNG INDIANS

I could go on and on
[/quote]

7000 fans?  Man that's a lot of crying come Saturday. "The refs", "the turnovers", "the score"...... ;D ;D ;D To take a quote form the coach, [b]you "lucked" into a district championship[/b], don't let it got o your head.  BH won't tun the ball over 8 or 9 times again and won't let PNG off this time. 1 and out for PNG.
[/quote]

[size=12pt][color=blue]Just as your Eagles are "lucky" to be in the playoffs. [/color] [/size]   ;)
[/quote]

Nah, just sitting ourself up for a weaker opponent....... ;) ;)  Got to love this post season smack... ;D

Ok Eagles Fans  I want to know how you think your going to come in and put the first lost on us when your great and awesome district champs couldnt o and yall could either  So when you drive back from baytown on friday remember this...................  I will conquer what has never been conquered. Defeat will not be in my creed. I will believe where all those before me have doubted. I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor and respect of my team. I have trained my mind and now my body will follow!

WHO AM I? …. I AM A CHAMPION!!!

I will acknowledge the fact that I am an elite warrior who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by any means at my disposal. I accept the fact that my team expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than our opponents. Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One hundred percent and more

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained warrior. My heart and my soul will be the fuel to carry my body when my limbs are to weary. I will never falter, I will never lose focus as long as there is hope in my mind and my heart still beats. I will never give in to the evil that is weakness and I will fight that evil with my dying breath.

Energetically will I meet my enemies, no one will challenge me, none will stop me from my goal. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Champion’s word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall at the hands of my enemy and under no circumstances will I ever surrender.

Readily will I display the discipline and strength required to fight on to my objective and I will complete my mission. I will rise when I fallen. I will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it beating on the ground. My enemy need not fear me but he will respect me and if he does not. I will make him respect me with all that I have to give.

History will remember my name and he will not have to be kind. For I will have denied his criticisms and put in my own praise, No one will define me, no one will tell me what I can achieve, none will say I have not given all I have to give and none will take my glory.

[quote name="What_why" post="701103" timestamp="1257637391"]
see here's the thing the PN-G idiots  i mean Indians are gonna come to baytown where the only reservation is gonna be at the lost in found where they lost thier game. barbers hill want have to deal with all the bad calls that PN-G paid to have last time. so take your tomahawks and TP's and go back home and tell the story around the fire how the indians lost the game after going undefeated for the regular season.
[/quote]

[size=10pt][color=blue]right.... I think the only story that we will be telling is how we beat you twice in one year.. the first time on your mistakes & fumbles..... the other on our pure domination.

Know how to keep an Eagle out of your back yard?

Put up a goal post........[/color][/size]

[quote name="twincityindian" post="701138" timestamp="1257638621"]
Ok Eagles Fans  I want to know how you think your going to come in and put the first lost on us when your great and awesome district champs couldnt o and yall could either  So when you drive back from baytown on friday remember this...................  I will conquer what has never been conquered. Defeat will not be in my creed. I will believe where all those before me have doubted. I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor and respect of my team. I have trained my mind and now my body will follow!

I will acknowledge the fact that I am an elite warrior who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by any means at my disposal. I accept the fact that my team expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than our opponents. Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One hundred percent and more

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained warrior. My heart and my soul will be the fuel to carry my body when my limbs are to weary. I will never falter, I will never lose focus as long as there is hope in my mind and my heart still beats. I will never give in to the evil that is weakness and I will fight that evil with my dying breath.

Energetically will I meet my enemies, no one will challenge me, none will stop me from my goal. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Champion’s word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall at the hands of my enemy and under no circumstances will I ever surrender.

Readily will I display the discipline and strength required to fight on to my objective and I will complete my mission. I will rise when I fallen. I will rip the heart from my enemy and leave it beating on the ground. My enemy need not fear me but he will respect me and if he does not. I will make him respect me with all that I have to give.

History will remember my name and he will not have to be kind. For I will have denied his criticisms and put in my own praise, No one will define me, no one will tell me what I can achieve, none will say I have not given all I have to give and none will take my glory.

[/quote]

Just keep reminding yourself, because NO ONE Else thinks that! ;D

[quote name="twincityindian" post="701138" timestamp="1257638621"]

[/quote]
I hope you guys tell your kids all that because by the time you get finished they will have lost what ever interest they had when you started and went to sleep. Man, you talk about being long winded......

[quote name="BHFAN" post="697763" timestamp="1257432678"]
Never mind MOD's I found that this thread is in 4th place all time from most pages/Replies

1.) Dayton/Sulphur playoff thread!  49 pages 734 replies

2.) Indian fans Craig Stump stays at WB! 44 Pages 646 replies

3.) LCM list of coaches! 33 Pages 488 Replies

[b]4.) BH Vs PNG act 2! 33 pages 488 Replies[/b] This is the tieing post for 3rd  ;D
[/quote]

You think this'll make first?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder