What's wrong with PAM since the NS game?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="691850" timestamp="1256961650"]
LOL!!! You tell'em Hook'em
[/quote] MD can tell them but you cant laugh Moe......you're the one that stated PAM's defense was better than PNG's a couple weeks ago. Id love to see winless channelview put up 36 on PNG.

:)

[quote name="PNG1992" post="692006" timestamp="1256964802"]
[quote author=EX-Ceauxch link=topic=61604.msg691850#msg691850 date=1256961650]
LOL!!! You tell'em Hook'em
[/quote] MD can tell them but you cant laugh Moe......you're the one that stated PAM's defense was better than PNG's a couple weeks ago. [b][color=red]Id love to see winless channelview put up 36 on PNG.[/color][/b]
:)
[/quote]

[b][color=red]AND SO WOULD I[/color][/b]  :D

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="692028" timestamp="1256965543"]
Well...I stand by my saying WB has better Defense than PNG. Now PAM may have me rethinking theirdefense. They would have lost to PNG TONIGHT!!!
[/quote]

PNG beats PAM more times than they'd lose to them, believe that.

Nope, The woodlands nor did northshore expose us, it was sterling who exposed us in the second half of that game. It's the inside trap & the option to the wide side of the field. then they hit us deep that's it. The wood  and ns tried run straight at us, we can handle that.The freaking inside trap has killed us for four or five years. I don't blame coaching for some reason channel view plays us tough every year, we won by 1 point last year, i think we looked pass them!!!!!!!  they just came out with  game plan and they did what they had to do. they were going for it on forth downs in the first quarter,and so the forth quarter they just had to keep the ball away from our offense. All they did is PUNCH US IN THE MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matter fact they kicked the defense in the A$$ the first half. :-[ :-X :-\ :'( ???  >:(

Dude ran a option play on 4 & 6 that is ridiculous, and Big Lance u r right if we lose and Channelview wins we r @ home for tha playoffs, this is bull crap every year its tha same thing, its time 4 PAISD to get some testicles and get rid of these local boyz and go on the outside cause this is not working @ all, tha biggest collapse in history and Baytown doesnt have anything either this is horrible

[quote name="sfa87" post="692193" timestamp="1256992081"]
Dude ran a option play on 4 & 6 that is ridiculous, and Big Lance u r right if we lose and Channelview wins we r @ home for tha playoffs, this is bull crap every year its tha same thing, its time 4 PAISD to get some testicles and get rid of these local boyz and go on the outside cause this is not working @ all, tha biggest collapse in history and Baytown doesnt have anything either this is horrible
[/quote]I honestly believe that PNG set the example on how to go out and get a coach.....Then they let the man bring in who he wanted..The results speak for themselves 3-7 to 9-0. Any school considering a change should take a look at what they did.  JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder