THE WEATHER..RAIN MOVING OUT!

babyshoe

[quote name="badndn" post="689818" timestamp="1256856281"]
100% chance that it MIGHT rain at kickoff.
Winds 1-100 mph.
;)
[/quote]

Agreed! LOL

It actually looks like the front has slowed down or is stalling?
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/full_loop.php

As for now, lightning isn't looking to bad for us.
http://www.strikestarus.com/index.aspx?id=60

Whole lot of moisture being pulled up from Mexico.
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/us_comp/us_comp.html

[quote name="indianforever" post="690065" timestamp="1256872316"]
looks like the weather is not going to be bad as thought might have a clear night for football what do yall think ;D
[/quote]
Yeah Thursday was a total swing and a miss, who knows what they say Friday will bring.

Rain slowly moving out of Southeast Texas
Comments 0 | Recommend 0
October 30, 2009 7:49 AM
Scott Lawrence

A strong cold front is moving through Southeast Texas and a line of storms will slowly move out, with light showers persisting in some areas until Friday afternoon.

No flooding is reporting and Ofc. Crystal Holmes with the Beaumont Police Department told KFDM News all underpasses are open. There is standing water on some roads and police advise drivers to use caution.

Rainfall totals are about 1-3 inches in Southeast Texas and the Lakes Area.

Drier and cooler air will bring temperatures down to the 50's for the high on Friday with lows in the 40's.

The high Saturday will be in the lower 60's with the low in the upper 40's for Halloween night.

The forecast from Sunday through Friday calls for beautiful weather with highs in the 70's and lows in the upper 40's to 50's, then moving into the 60's later in the week.

[quote name="indianforever" post="690449" timestamp="1256918384"]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=61500.msg690446#msg690446 date=1256918223]
[font=Courier]Regardless if it stops. Damage is done. Fields, especially Ned, are going to be a mess.[/font]
[/quote]
except for the RESERVATION!!!! :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

The Reservation is ONE HECK OF A NICE STADIUM!  Still can't believe how nice it is everytime I walk into it!  Make me proud!

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="690499" timestamp="1256921119"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=61500.msg690449#msg690449 date=1256918384]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=61500.msg690446#msg690446 date=1256918223]
[font=Courier]Regardless if it stops. Damage is done. Fields, especially Ned, are going to be a mess.[/font]
[/quote]
except for the RESERVATION!!!! :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

The Reservation is ONE HECK OF A NICE STADIUM!  Still can't believe how nice it is everytime I walk into it!  Make me proud!
[/quote]
The field turf is an AWEsome upgrade!
Also...
The newly redesigned Reservation is AWEsome!!!
Wish the Central game was there so I can see another PN-G home game.
GOOD LUCK TONIGHT INDIANS!
Hopefully I will hear the distant drumming of Cherokee while I am videoing my Broncos tonight.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="690448" timestamp="1256918351"]
Silsbee has had their field tarped since yesterday. It should be fine.
[/quote]

Smart move. I have always wondered why tarps are not widely used. Far more practical $ wise than laying down turf.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298