Memorial Coach Resigns

WOW is right!!!!!!!! >:(
This man has worked [b]24 years [/b] for PAISD(that's a quarter of a century!!!!!!!) and they have him, a 60 year old man, pushing a cart of books around with no room or office even!!!!!!!
This makes me sick!! Stupid crap like that is why my dad quit after 30 something years teaching math at Lincoln and Memorial. He'd have probably taught there till he died but who wants to work somewhere like that????
I would have called this unbelievable, but unfortunately in PAISD it is not!!!
aggghhhh >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

[quote name="The Ingredient" post="688950" timestamp="1256775911"]
WOW is right!!!!!!!! >:(
This man has worked [b]24 years [/b] for PAISD(that's a quarter of a century!!!!!!!) and they have him, a 60 year old man, pushing a cart of books around with no room or office even!!!!!!!
This makes me sick!! Stupid crap like that is why my dad quit after 30 something years teaching math at Lincoln and Memorial. He'd have probably taught there till he died but who wants to work somewhere like that????
I would have called this unbelievable, but unfortunately in PAISD it is not!!!
aggghhhh >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[/quote]

I feel you on that Ingredient.  You'd think with a brand new gym they would have enough office space for the Head Girls Bball Coach.  As far as his class load, well that's another topic all together

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder