Who Is Going To The Ronald Mc Donald Tournament This Weekend? Schedule?

MOMMA2

My daughter plays on Hit Away Gold,along with four other girls from the Golden Triangle area.Danielle Treadway(Silsbee),Rebekah Flores(Lumberton),Molly Randle(Beaumont) and Caitlynn Dykes(Port Neches).

Collins Park Fields Saturday:
12:45 PM Field 5 vs New Mexico Sundancers
  3:55 PM Field 2 vs Houston Power Gold (Glowacz)
  8:40 PM Field 2 vs Tx. Magic Gold (Sessum)

Collins Park Fields Sunday:
11:10 AM Field 8 vs Tx. Shockwave
  2:20 PM Field 3 vs Tx. Lite

Looks like there will be 130 + college scouts at the tournament. They say the rainy weather should be out of the area for this weekend. Not sure about the show case camp on Friday though. Mc I have a package to deliver to you on Friday, By way of Tigers 12.  ;D

[quote name="bigcat" post="689183" timestamp="1256799022"]
Looks like there will be 130 + college scouts at the tournament. They say the rainy weather should be out of the area for this weekend. Not sure about the show case camp on Friday though. Mc I have a package to deliver to you on Friday, By way of Tigers 12.  ;D
[/quote]

But how man rain can they hold ;D

[quote name="DAMan" post="689288" timestamp="1256825051"]
[quote author=bigcat link=topic=61403.msg689183#msg689183 date=1256799022]
[/quote]

But how man rain can they hold ;D
[/quote]
Pappa--are you going to be the one dressed up like a clown?  ???

I am going over tonight with my daughter Kelsey. She is attending the camp in the morning,I hope! I'v been doing alot of praying that it dose not get canceled. So many girls are planning on attending the camp! And have been looking forward to this showcase all year.

Guest shake and bake
RMc went off without any delays at Collins Park. Katye Harris played with Humble Cobras Gold and had a blast. The Cobra Gang are a classy bunch of girls and their parents are great. The treated KH as one of their own and I would like to thank them for everything. Hanna Bell and the other pitcher Danielle ??? (not sure) little blond chick  were outstanding on the mound and the hitting was great all weekend. Steve Freshours was really good with the college coaches and has helped KH as much as his own kids. Thanks again for a fantastic weekend .

[quote name="shake and bake" post="697589" timestamp="1257395420"]
RMc went off without any delays at Collins Park. Katye Harris played with Humble Cobras Gold and had a blast. The Cobra Gang are a classy bunch of girls and their parents are great. The treated KH as one of their own and I would like to thank them for everything. Hanna Bell and the other pitcher Danielle ??? (not sure) little blond chick  were outstanding on the mound and the hitting was great all weekend. Steve Freshours was really good with the college coaches and has helped KH as much as his own kids. Thanks again for a fantastic weekend .
[/quote]

Now if Katie's Dad was as good an umpire as she is hitter, we would be into something.

Just kidding.  Great job this weekend and I really appreciate the help you gave.

As usual after all the rain during the week, the Crush fields were in great shape.

Even Randy did a good job.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder