Kirbyville @ San Augustine?

Kville99

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Kville99" post="686892" timestamp="1256589475"]
With the loss to Shelbyville last week, how bad will this one be?
[/quote]

I'm Saying Kirbyville 49    SanAugustine 0

Don't Think The Wolves Can Make The TD Trip On The Wildcat Defense..The Defense Hasn't Give Up A Touchdown Yet In 3 District Games....However Special Teams Gave Up One Against Woodville..So Far They are Unscored On In District...JMO

I hear they might go running clock, but I can not see where Coach Alverez will agree to that...especially for the Trip up there to return home in 60 minutes.....If the team is in such dissarray, I am suprised the Sup doesn't step in to do something.  IF thier attitude is lowsey I see a 60+-0 Stomping, if they come to play and fight till the end, I see Coach Alvarez getting to 50 and stopping.  I just hope the players of Kirbyville do not look past this game to Newton......

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="triskiadeka" post="686950" timestamp="1256592131"]
I hear they might go running clock, but I can not see where Coach Alverez will agree to that...especially for the Trip up there to return home in 60 minutes.....If the team is in such dissarray, I am suprised the Sup doesn't step in to do something.   IF thier attitude is lowsey I see a 60+-0 Stomping, if they come to play and fight till the end, I see Coach Alvarez getting to 50 and stopping.   I just hope the players of Kirbyville do not look past this game to Newton......
[/quote]

Good Point,But I Think They Will Play'em One game At A Time...Coach Alverez Has A Way Of Reminding Them...

[quote name="newton_eagles" post="687077" timestamp="1256599870"]
Man, SA on had 50 or less people at the game besides the band at their own stadium when we played. Bet the attendance drops even less in this one.
[/quote]
bet shelbyville had 50 or less people at their game with us in shelbyville and NO BAND we had to play the National Anthem!!!!!!!!

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="686915" timestamp="1256590701"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=61382.msg686892#msg686892 date=1256589475]
[/quote]

I'm Saying Kirbyville 49    SanAugustine 0

Don't Think The Wolves Can Make The TD Trip On The Wildcat Defense..The Defense Hasn't Give Up A Touchdown Yet In 3 District Games....However Special Teams Gave Up One Against Woodville..So Far They are Unscored On In District...JMO
[/quote]
Yep the former long time D-coordinator from Newton (WT Johnston) is really building the D over there.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="687390" timestamp="1256613251"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=61382.msg686915#msg686915 date=1256590701]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=61382.msg686892#msg686892 date=1256589475]
[/quote]

I'm Saying Kirbyville 49    SanAugustine 0

[/quote]
Yep the former long time D-coordinator from Newton (WT Johnston) is really building the D over there.
[/quote]

Yep You Right,And Having Good Material For A Builder To Work With Is An Asset Too.. ;D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="grizzly62" post="687583" timestamp="1256655541"]
Kville has out scored the oppts 305 to 93!!!!  Thats what im talking about keep it up wildcats!!!!!
[/quote]

Yep Grizzly Looking Good:

District Only: Kville..38....Shelbyville..0
                  Kville..49....Hemphill......0
                  Kville..49....Woodville.....7*

*points scored on special teams...Not The Defense..Kville Has Not Given Up a Touchdown On Defense..

WAY TO GO WILDCATS.!!!!

[quote name="Kville99" post="686925" timestamp="1256591121"]
wondering if they will even make the trip to their own stadium!
[/quote]  ;D ;D ;D....are hide in the locker room or something. That was piss poor for them to leave the game last year with the clock reading like 6 minutes or so in the 4th quarter with Kirbyville leading 54-7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw