Any news on Chester's #88 - Jacob Barnes? - Updated 10/25/09 with news

[quote name="Chester#88" post="687133" timestamp="1256601800"]
Thank you everyone for keeping you in my prayers. I just want to let Leli know it was nowhere close to being his fault. It was just a freak accident. Luckily there was no broken bones just torn ligaments, torn muscle from the bone, and severe dislocation that went through the skin. I have a ten week. I have a big goal in front of me and thats to be back for baseball. I am happy and it makes this alot easier on me seeing all the people praying and supporting me.

Well i hope to see High Island on the diamond this year.
Chester # 88
Senior 2010
[/quote]

Sounds like a classy young man who will do well long after football and high school! Sorry for your injury as a senior. We all will be praying for you as you FULLY recover and yes hopefully get the opportunity to get on the baseball diamond for your jackets in the spring.

[quote name="Chester#88" post="687133" timestamp="1256601800"]
Thank you everyone for keeping you in my prayers. I just want to let Leli know it was nowhere close to being his fault. It was just a freak accident. Luckily there was no broken bones just torn ligaments, torn muscle from the bone, and severe dislocation that went through the skin. I have a ten week. I have a big goal in front of me and thats to be back for baseball. I am happy and it makes this alot easier on me seeing all the people praying and supporting me.

Well i hope to see High Island on the diamond this year.
Chester # 88
Senior 2010
[/quote]

I know it bites, especially being your senior season.  God has a plan for everything, and I hope you listen closely to Him.  I probably went to school with your parents, and if you need anything at all don't hesitate to call.  Get healed up and ya'll make a deep run into the playoffs in baseball.
Tim Bean

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="txstar" post="688451" timestamp="1256735992"]
Prayers and best wishes for the staff, players and students at Evadale ISD...get well soon!!!
[/quote]

Don't you mean Chester ISD????

[quote name="Silsbee88" post="688459" timestamp="1256736189"]
[quote author=txstar link=topic=61297.msg688451#msg688451 date=1256735992]
Prayers and best wishes for the staff, players and students at Evadale ISD...get well soon!!!
[/quote]

Don't you mean Chester ISD????
[/quote]

Change out the word "for" and substitute the word "from" and I think you'll get txstar's meaning...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder