Why is everone so SCARED of Angleton?

TexAgNDN

[quote name="Ranger83" post="690646" timestamp="1256927452"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=61287.msg690619#msg690619 date=1256926126]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=61287.msg690596#msg690596 date=1256925182]
No, we aren't the hardest working--we just STICK TOGETHER and back each other up!
[/quote]
Yep remember there is no "I" in "Team" ! all of us PNG fans are a team as well !!!
[/quote]

But you can find "[size=14pt]Idiots[/size]" in "P[size=14pt]o[/size]r[size=14pt]t[/size] Neche[size=14pt]s[/size] Groves [size=14pt]I[/size]n[size=14pt]d[/size][size=14pt]i[/size]an Reservation"!
[/quote]
Only if your there !!! ;)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="pngfan66" post="690654" timestamp="1256927829"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61287.msg690646#msg690646 date=1256927452]
No, we aren't the hardest working--we just STICK TOGETHER and back each other up!
[/quote]
Yep remember there is no "I" in "Team" ! all of us PNG fans are a team as well !!!
[/quote]

But you can find "[size=14pt]Idiots[/size]" in "P[size=14pt]o[/size]r[size=14pt]t[/size] Neche[size=14pt]s[/size] Groves [size=14pt]I[/size]n[size=14pt]d[/size][size=14pt]i[/size]an Reservation"!
[/quote]
[/quote]

You never know. Could happen. GCM is the hardest working team in 19-4A.

I feel quite certain that the overall IQ at PNG would rise significantly if GCM made a brief, yet successful, appearance at the "Reservation".

[quote name="Football Fan 50" post="690626" timestamp="1256926508"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=61287.msg690584#msg690584 date=1256924689]
Thanks '66 and TexAgNDN, it's funny that when they find out that they are wrong--they seem to disappear! What's up with that? LOL! It's all in fun--no harm done! Thanks for the support from the PN-G fans!
[/quote]
Wrong about what? It was idiotic as was most of his post. He sounded like a John Madden clone, "Blah blah blah, well a team that plays as a team and scores more points blah blah blah than the other team, they usually win.........." Not sure if this would clarify him as an "idiot" but definitely a homer.
The next thing you PNG guys are going to tell us is that they [b]take their vitamins and say their prayers, read to the little kids at schools, do charity work, sign for the deaf....etc. What don't they do?[/b][/quote]

Now you're getting them mixed up w/ Tim Tebow.  ;)

IQ Test Master
  IQ Test MasterIQ QuizzesFree IQ TestsIntelligence TestsFree Online IQ TestsOnline IQ TestsClassic IQ TestIQ TestingAbout IQ TestsIQ Scoring Take the IQ Test - Can You Pass the IQ Test?Can you get a high IQ Test score with our challenging IQ Test? Take the IQ Test to find out how smart you are. The IQ Test will reveal your IQ Test score.1.Which of the following words is the odd one out? Decode, Translate, Encipher, Interpret, Reveal
Reveal  Translate  Interpret  Encipher 2.A guy was fishing using cheese as bait and caught a fish. It weighed 5/7 lb + 5/7 it's own weight. What did it weigh?
2 1/2 lb  2 5/7 lb  5/14 lb  10/14 lb 3.Which of the following words is a unit of frequency equal to one cycle per second?
Joule  Hertz  Kelvin  Watt 4.Three coins are tossed into the air at the same time. What are the chances that at least 2 of the coins will fall tails up?
16.6%  33%  50%  66% 5.Which of the following words makes the best comparison? Leap is to peal ad 8326 is to:
6238  6328  8263  8632 6.Moe is one and a third as old as Larry and Larry is one and a third as old as Curly. Together their ages total 74. How old are Moe, Larry, and Curly?
Moe 37, Larry 21, Curly 16  Moe 23, Larry 29, Curly 22  Moe 42, Larry 18, Curly 14  Moe 32, Larry 24, Curly 18 7.Some people argue over who is the superior gender...IQ-wise, of course. What do you think?
Girls like me are far, far superior to men in the realm of IQ scores.  Is there even a question? Guys like me will always have higher IQ scores than women. It's science.  Though I consider myself a smart woman, I think most men can out-score most women.  I'm a guy so believe me I know...women are WAY smarter than us men most of the time.   

IQ TestsIQ TestClassic IQ TestFree IQ TestOnline IQ TestGeorge W. Bush IQ TestDifficult IQ TestAlex Trebek IQ TestQuizRocket IQ TestIQ ScoringIQ ScoringIQ Test ScoresIQ ResourcesMake an IQ Test for FreeQuibblo IQ TestFree Quizzes!IQ Scales© 2009 Pangea Media Privacy PolicyAbout IQTestMaster.comUnsubscribe

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="jayhawk" post="690693" timestamp="1256929393"]
IQ Test Master
  IQ Test MasterIQ QuizzesFree IQ TestsIntelligence TestsFree Online IQ TestsOnline IQ TestsClassic IQ TestIQ TestingAbout IQ TestsIQ Scoring Take the IQ Test - Can You Pass the IQ Test?Can you get a high IQ Test score with our challenging IQ Test? Take the IQ Test to find out how smart you are. The IQ Test will reveal your IQ Test score.1.Which of the following words is the odd one out? Decode, Translate, Encipher, Interpret, Reveal
Reveal  Translate  Interpret  Encipher 2.A guy was fishing using cheese as bait and caught a fish. It weighed 5/7 lb + 5/7 it's own weight. What did it weigh?
2 1/2 lb  2 5/7 lb  5/14 lb  10/14 lb 3.Which of the following words is a unit of frequency equal to one cycle per second?
Joule  Hertz  Kelvin  Watt 4.Three coins are tossed into the air at the same time. What are the chances that at least 2 of the coins will fall tails up?
16.6%  33%  50%  66% 5.Which of the following words makes the best comparison? Leap is to peal ad 8326 is to:
6238  6328  8263  8632 6.Moe is one and a third as old as Larry and Larry is one and a third as old as Curly. Together their ages total 74. How old are Moe, Larry, and Curly?
Moe 37, Larry 21, Curly 16  Moe 23, Larry 29, Curly 22  Moe 42, Larry 18, Curly 14  Moe 32, Larry 24, Curly 18 7.Some people argue over who is the superior gender...IQ-wise, of course. What do you think?
Girls like me are far, far superior to men in the realm of IQ scores.  Is there even a question? Guys like me will always have higher IQ scores than women. It's science.  Though I consider myself a smart woman, I think most men can out-score most women.  I'm a guy so believe me I know...women are WAY smarter than us men most of the time.     

IQ TestsIQ TestClassic IQ TestFree IQ TestOnline IQ TestGeorge W. Bush IQ TestDifficult IQ TestAlex Trebek IQ TestQuizRocket IQ TestIQ ScoringIQ ScoringIQ Test ScoresIQ ResourcesMake an IQ Test for FreeQuibblo IQ TestFree Quizzes!IQ Scales© 2009 Pangea Media Privacy PolicyAbout IQTestMaster.comUnsubscribe
[/quote]

This test is racially biased!

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="690716" timestamp="1256930327"]
So, is that how it is done at PNG?  Post something inane, attack pointlessly, declare yourself the victor when you have obviously been proven wrong, say something mildly racist, and then take comfort in the fact that you have, at least, stuck together!  

I actually feel sorry for your children!  
[/quote]

This, coming from the same group of people who called Nederland "second class citizens" last baseball season before we took FW to the woodshed in the playoffs.

Paleeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

[quote name="Ranger83" post="690661" timestamp="1256928136"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=61287.msg690654#msg690654 date=1256927829]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61287.msg690646#msg690646 date=1256927452]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

You never know. Could happen. GCM is the hardest working team in 19-4A.

I feel quite certain that the overall IQ at PNG would rise significantly if GCM made a brief, yet successful, appearance at the "Reservation".
[/quote]

Can we please make the board morons go away? They are dragging this board down.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="690761" timestamp="1256931748"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61287.msg690757#msg690757 date=1256931612]

Can we please make the board morons go away? They are dragging this board down.
[/quote]

Agree!
[/quote]

Why don't you lead the way and why are they morons? Bc they call you on the carpet?

How can they be called on the carpet for supporting their team in a positive way? Maybe you didn't realize this message board was about football fans supporting their respective teams! Perhaps you didn't realize this since you have only posted 1 time!

[quote name="NDN79" post="690777" timestamp="1256932642"]
How can they be called on the carpet for supporting their team in a positive way? Maybe you didn't realize this message board was about football fans supporting their respective teams! Perhaps you didn't realize this since you have only posted 1 time!
[/quote]

Bla Bla Bla Pharisee or Sadducee? When Columbus came to America was it PNG that he saw first? Get over yourself dude it is only a football game. Quit being so judgemental and love others.

[quote name="NDN79" post="690777" timestamp="1256932642"]
[/quote]

Maybe this guy doesnt realize the fan support that PNG or all the other high school football teams in this area has.  One thing for sure, won't take him long to find out!  ::)

In reference back to the topic of the thread....
Friendswood Fan...
Does it look like Sante Fe will be the #2 seed in division II out of your district.

In comparison to 20-4A and 24-4A...
NO WAY do the Indians go undefeated through that district (and I am a PN-G alum).
Just way too much talented teams in that district from top to bottom.
The bottom teams in 24-4A are WAY better than 20-4A.

Angleton is the top team in Region III, that being said, on any given night anybody can beat anybody.

I don't judge you (bernie) or anyone else. I love everyone (including you bernie). It's all about sharing a common interest in football and discussing it. If you were offended in some way--sorry. Just enjoy good conversation about the football played in the triangle!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="690802" timestamp="1256933716"]
Friendswood Fan...
Does it look like Sante Fe will be the #2 seed in division II out of your district.

NO WAY do the Indians go undefeated through that district (and I am a PN-G alum).

Angleton is the top team in Region III, that being said, on any given night anybody can beat anybody.

[/quote]

Sad thing about Sante Fe is that after that 6-0 start, they are endangered of not making the playoffs at all. They play at Angleton tonight and then Pearland Dawson next week and Dawson may need to win that one if they lose to Texas City tonight. They really need to win at Angleton, but the cards are stacked against them. Angleton really wants this game to win the district outright and claim the #1 seed.

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="690840" timestamp="1256935161"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=61287.msg690802#msg690802 date=1256933716]
Friendswood Fan...
Does it look like Santa Fe will be the #2 seed in division II out of your district.

[/quote]

Sad thing about Santa Fe is that after that 6-0 start, they are endangered of not making the playoffs at all. They play at Angleton tonight and then Pearland Dawson next week and Dawson may need to win that one if they lose to Texas City tonight. They really need to win at Angleton, but the cards are stacked against them. Angleton really wants this game to win the district outright and claim the #1 seed.
[/quote]
Even worse, if Friendswood wins tonight and Manvel beats La Marque then Angleton is a lock to go Division II. But according to PNG fans it wouldn't matter which division they went to.

[color=purple][i]“If Angleton were to go D1, they would be out of the playoffs by the 3rd round anyway.” Pngfan66[/i][/color]

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="690840" timestamp="1256935161"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=61287.msg690802#msg690802 date=1256933716]
Friendswood Fan...

[/quote]

Sad thing about Sante Fe is that after that 6-0 start, they are endangered of not making the playoffs at all. They play at Angleton tonight and then Pearland Dawson next week and Dawson may need to win that one if they lose to Texas City tonight. They really need to win at Angleton, but the cards are stacked against them. Angleton really wants this game to win the district outright and claim the #1 seed.
[/quote]
Thanks for the info...
Let me know if this is correct...
Angleton probably wins outright (Division II #1 seed)
Dawson probably finishes 2nd in district (Division I #1 Seed)
Friendswood finishes 3rd in district. (Division I #2 Seed)
Who is the 4th place team, that team would be the Division II #2 Seed?
Thanks for replying.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="690857" timestamp="1256936213"]
[quote author=ATWILDCAT link=topic=61287.msg690840#msg690840 date=1256935161]
Friendswood Fan...

[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks for the info...
Thanks for replying.
[/quote]
I thought they said Sante Fe would be their 4th team.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="690859" timestamp="1256936343"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=61287.msg690857#msg690857 date=1256936213]
Friendswood Fan...

[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks for the info...
Thanks for replying.
[/quote]
I thought they said Sante Fe would be their 4th team.
[/quote]
I believe they have to win one of their last 2 to make the playoffs.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="690857" timestamp="1256936213"]
Friendswood Fan...

[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks for the info...
Thanks for replying.
[/quote]

Flip Dawson and Friendswood and you have it right -- assuming all goes according to form.

[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="685111" timestamp="1256405629"]

With the way PN-G has handled the "One Dimensional" RUN teams they have faced this year, I hope they meet up with Angleton.  I believe the PN-G D would hold them well below their Rushing Average and Overall Offensive Production for that matter. 

[/quote]

Lets just say this - Friendswood crushed Nederland 42-7, even with QB issues - their D could not stop our O. Nederland has beaten Vidor, LCM and Livingston? If that is representative of the district, then people are making some head to head comparisions, all folks can do at this point and saying hmm - FW killed Nederland, Nederland is competitive in their district, played PNG a decent game also and Angleton dominated FW, I mean dominated! They may have a let down game here and there, but if they are on - they win out. I have seen a lot of these teams play this year, - PNG, Central, FW of course, Angleton, Dayton, Crosby, etc. and Angleton should beat them all, does not mean they will, but they have the talent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83