Why is everone so SCARED of Angleton?

TexAgNDN

Guest gladiator2
How about FRIENDSWOOD squeaking one out over a program that has sunk quicker than the Titanic? Very impressive, ya'll beat a team from 20-4A that was down to their 3rd QB in the 2nd game of the season and that makes ya'll great. I gurantee you that Central would give ya'll all that ya'll could handle and some. Most PNG fan's never expected to be where were at right now but we do know that the next 2 years is the group that we have been waiting for. So everything good that happen's was never expected anyway. So keep talking trash on PNG. What you FW fan's need to worry about is your own team because when the season began ya'll were highly ranked with big expectation's and I don't see that coming to fruition. So keep talking!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="games24x7" post="702867" timestamp="1257807321"]
How about FRIENDSWOOD squeaking one out over a program that has sunk quicker than the Titanic? Very impressive, ya'll beat a team from 20-4A that was down to their 3rd QB in the 2nd game of the season and that makes ya'll great. I gurantee you that Central would give ya'll all that ya'll could handle and some. Most PNG fan's never expected to be where were at right now but we do know that the next 2 years is the group that we have been waiting for. So everything good that happen's was never expected anyway. So keep talking trash on PNG. What you FW fan's need to worry about is your own team because when the season began ya'll were highly ranked with big expectation's and I don't see that coming to fruition. So keep talking!
[/quote]

We are not talking trash about beating Lake Travis idiot. Did the missing Nederland Qb have anything to do with that weak defense we saw? We could have scored 60+ son! I got some bad news for PNG - you are not nearly as good as the best 4a teams, or as good as you think you are. I have stated over and over that we are an above average team.   Said that early in the year also. Still beat Dayton! I guess they were missing a bunch of players also?? By the way - yes LM is down, but they could beat Nederland by as much as we did and they lost many close games. Do your homework before you flame me , and keep on talking.

[quote name="games24x7" post="702867" timestamp="1257807321"]
[/quote]

And, yet, we still haven't lost to a SETX team in what 5 or 6 years or longer, despite playing 2-3 every year!!!  But not Central right -- oh, wait, didn't we beat them last year?  Face it dude, 24-4A is so much better than any of your districts, and Friendswood is one of the top programs in the top district!!

Stewart,Hall,Padilla,Forrest @DCTF pretty much have Angleton projected in the finals in Div 11-w/Angleton/Dayton in Qtr.Final-Div 1 Friendswood/Crosby in the Qtr.Finals/Regionals-Look at projected brackets for ea.writer.Although their not always correct it's the best we got to judge by.Check it out-Good Luck to everybody each week.

Friendswood fan... I just want you to be big enough to come on and eat Crow after we beat the TOP team in your district!  I just wish it would be yall instead of Angleton...but again...yall are not Angleton!!  Your district has yet to play a team like PNG...ONLY TIME WILL TELL!! And i cant wait...!!  Funny how your hopes fall on a team that smoked you in district!! Friendswood is only as good as second or third in their own district...??

Hey i think we could just settle this on the field as long as all the teams do what they have to do..

Round 3 we maybe could see

P.N.G vs Angelton

Central vs Friendswood

Best teams from both Districts...See who could get the upper hand in trash talk about better District

[quote name="D3zii" post="704679" timestamp="1257996006"]
Hey i think we could just settle this on the field as long as all the teams do what they have to do..

P.N.G vs Angelton

Central vs Friendswood

Best teams from both Districts...See who has the better District
[/quote]
I got a feeling PN-G will get by Brenham, but Angleton will be tough, if PN-G does play Angleton it won't be in the quarterfinals.

[quote name="D3zii" post="704679" timestamp="1257996006"]

P.N.G vs [b]Angelton[/b]

Central vs [b]Friendswood[/b]

Best teams from both Districts...See who could get the upper hand in trash talk about better District
[/quote]

Just the way I see it going if that's the case.

[quote name="injunfan21" post="704668" timestamp="1257995566"]
Friendswood fan... I just want you to be big enough to come on and eat Crow after we beat the TOP team in your district!  I just wish it would be yall instead of Angleton...but again...yall are not Angleton!!  Your district has yet to play a team like PNG...ONLY TIME WILL TELL!! And i cant wait...!!  Funny how your hopes fall on a team that smoked you in district!! Friendswood is only as good as second or third in their own district...??
[/quote]

Your intelligence overwhelms me! Yes we are the 2nd best team in our district. Yes we want our 24-4a reps in D2 to win! Real hard concepts there, you got all that PNG fan? Do I need to go slower?

[quote name="fwstangs" post="705625" timestamp="1258085433"]
[quote author=injunfan21 link=topic=61287.msg704668#msg704668 date=1257995566]
[/quote]

Your intelligence overwhelms me! Yes we are the 2nd best team in our district. Yes we want our 24-4a reps in D2 to win! Real hard concepts there, you got all that PNG fan? Do I need to go slower?
[/quote]

Nah, I'm pretty sure he can read at his own pace.  That kind of line is only good when you are verbalizing your smack.  Try a better line next time!

[quote name="NDNTime" post="705629" timestamp="1258085674"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=61287.msg705625#msg705625 date=1258085433]
[quote author=injunfan21 link=topic=61287.msg704668#msg704668 date=1257995566]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah, I'm pretty sure he can read at his own pace.  That kind of line is only good when you are verbalizing your smack.  Try a better line next time!
[/quote]

Wrong his smack demonstrated a total lack of comprehension. Let him fight his own fights big boy.  PS - I was verbalizing - Verbalize - use of a verb!! Try a better line and more education next time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder