Why is everone so SCARED of Angleton?

TexAgNDN

:-\Respect Might be a better word than scared ,,My son plays football and i talk to him everyday after practice and meetings , there has not been 1 week where he has come home thinking ,acting ,or saying that his teamates and coaches think they are going in to blow someone out or not have a tough battle ..they prepare hard ..just as every team does..and hope for the best results they can get on Fri.....I also Think when your team is 9-0 you should get to gloat a little ...there are some that get crazy ..but it is exciting...

I hope we play well in the playoffs as much as you hope your team does...good luck hope to see ya in the playoffs...

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Warpaint101" post="693576" timestamp="1257101086"]
:-\Respect Might be a better word than scared ,,My son plays football and i talk to him everyday after practice and meetings , there has not been 1 week where he has come home thinking ,acting ,or saying that his teamates and coaches think they are going in to blow someone out or not have a tough battle ..they prepare hard ..just as every team does..and hope for the best results they can get on Fri.....I also Think when your team is 9-0 you should get to gloat a little ...there are some that get crazy ..but it is exciting...

I hope we play well in the playoffs as much as you hope your team does...good luck hope to see ya in the playoffs...
[/quote]  Good post ! good luck---- and GO BRONCO'S -----

[quote name="etbu" post="693307" timestamp="1257056392"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=61287.msg693266#msg693266 date=1257052569]
Who is Angleton? Never heard of them. If they would have won a lot of state championships I think I would of heard of them. Apparently NOT.
[/quote]

Doubt you would bc proably have two purple lead pipes stuck in each ear.
[/quote]

as you have a big eagle feather up your backside

[quote name="Warpaint101" post="693576" timestamp="1257101086"]

[/quote]

Well said - classy post. I am not an Angleton fan - I am a FW fan. Simply sharing with folks my perspective since we played Angleton and Nederland. And for those who think Angleton has one offensive weapon, good luck with that!!!!!

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="693414" timestamp="1257087896"]
If you have not figured it out yet I dont care about what anyone thinks. When Angleton loses out  just remember I said they would not win state.
[/quote]

Actually, anyone who adopts the moniker "jackthehammer" pretty much only cares what other people think. That's what makes your post so funny..... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="pngfan66" post="693529" timestamp="1257097327"]
I'm thinking these boys over in Houston are on here posting about their teams because they are concerned about what this district is bringing to the playoffs. Fear is a big motivator which causes folks to start things like this thread to make them feel better about their team and their own lack of confidence for their team. You guys need to focus on who your gonna be playing this Friday and the following Friday and not what could happen in 3-4 weeks. If this match up happens then you can start your emotional based fear posting !!!. All your fans know you are a beatable team, you just haven't had a super stout Defense to hold you down yet and keep your 1 (one) superstar in check !!! So move on and support your team(s) this week and the following weeks if you make it that far. And if so we will see you then !!!
[/quote]

Every once in a while, there is a post that says it all better than you could ever have hoped, on every level!!!!  Thank you 66; you will never understand why, but you make us all proud (and thankful) to be anything but PNG fans!!!  ;D :D ;D :D

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="693933" timestamp="1257125509"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=61287.msg693414#msg693414 date=1257087896]
If you have not figured it out yet I dont care about what anyone thinks. When Angleton loses out  just remember I said they would not win state.
[/quote]

Actually, anyone who adopts the moniker "jackthehammer" pretty much only cares what other people think. That's what makes your post so funny..... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="693976" timestamp="1257126834"]
I disliked PNG myself for a while but I went to 4 games this season and the fans there were very nice to me. I predicted them to go 0-10 but i was a tiny bit off. Statistics stack PNG up well with Angleton. Like it or not. They only have 284 more yards on offense than PNG.
[/quote]

Hmm, a very touching story.  Told almost like you care what we think.

As for the statistics, Friendswood Junior High has rolled up 500 more yards on offense than Angleton, but I still don't think they are ready to take on the Wildcats.  Maybe PNG, but not Angleton!  ;D ;D

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="693976" timestamp="1257126834"]
I disliked PNG myself for a while but I went to 4 games this season and the fans there were very nice to me. I predicted them to go 0-10 but i was a tiny bit off. Statistics stack PNG up well with Angleton. Like it or not. They only have 284 more yards on offense than PNG.
[/quote]
WOW Really ? the way the Angleton fans sound you would think that they were getting 1000+ yards on offense per game. lol JP !!! What about Angleton's defensive stats ? you have any ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami