Ozen at #8 PN-G Predictions

TexAgNDN

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="685836" timestamp="1256498422"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=61268.msg685796#msg685796 date=1256492316]
My prediction of the PNG game plan vs Ozen.

RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, SCORE!!!!  

After a first half of that, pull Harmon to protect him, then

RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, SCORE!!!!!

No need to pass, simplify to the extreme....RUN THE BALL - Ozen has proven they can't stop the run!
[/quote]

Harmon is the best athlete i've seen since Patches O'Hoolihan. Nobody can stop the run, especially Ozen.
[/quote]
Patches HUH ? LOL !!!!

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="685083" timestamp="1256403856"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=61268.msg685074#msg685074 date=1256403572]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61268.msg685065#msg685065 date=1256403381]
Doty to St. Clair all day. 7 TD's. Central can't handle a passing game as strong as this one. Thats all I have to say. This topic should be locked after I put this because that's what's going to happen.
[/quote]

Hey i hope yall pass the ball as much as you guys say..I think our Secondary will take this invitation very willing..
[/quote]

Oh i bet they will. The indians will throw it over, under, and around your secondary. [b]Your secondary will look like an epileptic at a strobe-light festival during this game because the Indians passing game is that good.[/b] Then, just when you think you've bottled up the passing game, Harmon will romp-n-stomp, shake-n-bake, and duck-n-dodge all over your grill. Watch out!!
[/quote]

LMAO!!

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="686070" timestamp="1256513974"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=61268.msg685846#msg685846 date=1256499127]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61268.msg685836#msg685836 date=1256498422]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=61268.msg685796#msg685796 date=1256492316]

No need to pass, simplify to the extreme....RUN THE BALL - Ozen has proven they can't stop the run!
[/quote]
Think I seen him one time on ESPN OCHO !!!!

Harmon is the best athlete i've seen since Patches O'Hoolihan. Nobody can stop the run, especially Ozen.
[/quote]
Patches HUH ? LOL !!!!
[/quote]

Yeah he was a 7 time A.D.A.A. all-star and just a great all around athlete.
[/quote]

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="685836" timestamp="1256498422"]

[/quote]

Harmon is the best athlete i've seen since Patches O'Houlihan. Nobody can stop the run, especially Ozen.
[/quote]harmon did none of that last year against ozen honestly i wasnt too impressed with him

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="686235" timestamp="1256523305"]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61268.msg685836#msg685836 date=1256498422]

[/quote]

Harmon is the best athlete i've seen since Patches O'Houlihan. Nobody can stop the run, especially Ozen.
[/quote]harmon did none of that last year against ozen honestly i wasnt too impressed with him
[/quote]
Harmon didn'f get the majority of the call at the Ozen game last year. Wright was the back in that game till he hurt his ankle. Then Harmon took over. Big difference from last year to this year.

I think it was the pass that hurt ozen against central. Three of the best abcks in the district were held pretty much in check all night. So to hear that ozen hasnt and cant stop the run is ludacris. But then thats how some people are who dont understand the game. Hazelnut coffe anyone. (real lies, 1906)

This is the prime example why good coaching really matters. I hope Ozen keeps this one interesting and not fizzle like the rest of 24A. It's a shame such good athletes... horrendous coaching  >:(.
Ozen doesn't score more than 10 in this one ([b][i]7 points coming from special teams[/i][/b])
PNG wont score more than 40 points, Faircloth is to nice and by half time he will just run it up the middle too see if they can get stopped. Central next.

While I believe PNG will win this game by atleast 14.....They do not need to let Ozen hang though. Ozen has a very talented group of linebackers that play the run extremly well led by #1 Francis. They do have some playmakers on offense and if they catch PNG looking past them they could make it interesting.

[quote name="pirate68" post="686996" timestamp="1256594513"]
While I believe PNG will win this game by atleast 14.....They do not need to let Ozen hang though. Ozen has a very talented group of linebackers that play the run extremly well led by #1 Francis. They do have some playmakers on offense and if they catch PNG looking past them they could make it interesting.
[/quote]seems like they reload every year...had isadore last year and now francis is dominating

I have to laugh everytime I read something about PNG looking past an opponent.  Coach Faircloth hasn't let that happen yet this season and I can't see it happening this week.  The Indians have played one game at a time, taking care of business each week.  They haven't taken any team lightly and that's why they are where they are.  Keep up the good work, Indians!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder